Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, I finally unfollowed her after her Cricut YouTube video. It's just so disingenuous, to be gifted hundreds of pounds of kit, and accessories, and never again show it. I came across them first during lockdown, and I would love one, to do crafts and personalise clothes with my kids. But not a mention of it on her Instagram, unless I missed it? Just shows she'll accept anything, and won't share anything extra unless she's being paid to do so. She could have made so much content, and so many memories, making things with her kids. I guess if the machine was made out of pastrys it would feature more for our foodie Charl.
Same thing with the expensive hot tub they were gifted in the summer. She showed it once, on the video advertising it and it was never seen again. Presumably they sold it after she finished advertising it.

Reactions: 13
Same thing with the expensive hot tub they were gifted in the summer. She showed it once, on the video advertising it and it was never seen again. Presumably they sold it after she finished advertising it.
I forgot about the hot tub! Though to be honest I skim over ads like that because I don't have a back garden that would fit an extension and my own personal brook. I'm sure any of the companies would have let her do a giveaway with the items after she had done the videos, I'd probably have more respect for her then

Reactions: 9
She got a load of tit for the hot though one though didn’t she? A few people called her out on the timing of such an expensive item to advertise. When she made such a song and dance about being in a bikini in it too, no need at all. I agree with the therapy thing, hopefully they’re challenging her and her thought process. I had therapy after years of DV (I won’t spell it out incase it’s triggering) and I remember the times I was so angry with my counsellor for challenging me and now I understand why but at the time I was furious 😂 I can gladly say I can appreciate her doing it as my thought process has had an overhaul. Im sure it’s partly down to why people like Charlotte grate me the wrong way!

Reactions: 6
Long time reader (well over a year, but I can't keep up with how fast the threads move!) first time poster. I would have just carried on reading, but I feel like I need to say something about Charlotte's rant that she had last night about Boris' plan B and how tired she is of this "uncomfortable" situation.

You know what Charlotte you're right. I'm tired.

I'm tired of having a job in the NHS where I've had to come into the Hospital throughout the last (almost) 2 years. Whilst everyone else was at home - despite having an admin job, it wasn't an option.
I'm tired of working my backside off, even though I only work 3 days a week (I have 2 children) The 2 days I get off are filled with errands and things I can't get done during the week.
I'm tired of getting the train to work at 7am every day, because even though driving is a safer option, there's nowhere for me to park. And the places that I can park cost a fortune.
I'm tired of not seeing my family as much as I would normally do as I'm trying to keep them safe.
I'm tired of not seeing my sister as she's currently pregnant with her 3rd baby and it's a high risk pregnancy.
I'm tired of constantly making and rearranging appointments for my son with asthma.
I'm tired of trying to keep everything going whilst my husband works his arse off in a new job as he got made redundant.
I'm tired of trying to fit everything in - dog walks, school work, after school clubs, birthdays and Christmas.
I'm tired of being tired.

But I'm more tired of people like you. Who have flounted the rules since day one. Who haven't done an honest days work in their life. Who have the audacity to sit there and moan about how tired they are. When there are people out there who have had it so much worse. Who have lost people to this disease. Who have sacrificed things they shouldn't have to, to keep people safe. How can you be tired? Filming yourself switching on your washing machine is not tiring. Filming yourself put a face full of slap on is not tiring. "Popping to the shop" to fill up an already full kitchen is not tiring, or necessary!

I'm tired of you going on and on and on about how "hard" you're working. Tell me, does your job benefit anyone? Bring joy to anyone (besides yourself - don't think I haven't seen the way you look at yourself when talking to your phone) Is it necessary? Would something awful happened if you stopped filming? No. No it would not.

I am done listening to all you "influencers" and "content creators" moan about how busy you are. How your mental health is affected. How this is a "real job". I've got news for you. It is not.

You need a reality check. You're so out of touch with the real goings on in the world. We are STILL in this pandemic. Your life has continued without anything changing - your wedding still got to go ahead for Christ's sake! Stop looking at yourself, and take a good hard look around you. Read the news properly. Stop convincing yourself you have a proper job. Stop thinking that you're so bloody hard done-to. Get out of the clouds and get a real job and then maybe you'll feel some self-worth (your mental health may also improve!) Maybe then, when you do feel "tired" you've got a worthwhile reason for it.

Sorry for the rant ladies and gents - as you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
How does he still manage to look like he wants to skin me alive and wear me like a suit whilst smiling next to Santa Claus?
1D89DD65-7DE5-45D7-876A-DD16A1E08E2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Long time reader (well over a year, but I can't keep up with how fast the threads move!) first time poster. I would have just carried on reading, but I feel like I need to say something about Charlotte's rant that she had last night about Boris' plan B and how tired she is of this "uncomfortable" situation.

You know what Charlotte you're right. I'm tired.

I'm tired of having a job in the NHS where I've had to come into the Hospital throughout the last (almost) 2 years. Whilst everyone else was at home - despite having an admin job, it wasn't an option.
I'm tired of working my backside off, even though I only work 3 days a week (I have 2 children) The 2 days I get off are filled with errands and things I can't get done during the week.
I'm tired of getting the train to work at 7am every day, because even though driving is a safer option, there's nowhere for me to park. And the places that I can park cost a fortune.
I'm tired of not seeing my family as much as I would normally do as I'm trying to keep them safe.
I'm tired of not seeing my sister as she's currently pregnant with her 3rd baby and it's a high risk pregnancy.
I'm tired of constantly making and rearranging appointments for my son with asthma.
I'm tired of trying to keep everything going whilst my husband works his arse off in a new job as he got made redundant.
I'm tired of trying to fit everything in - dog walks, school work, after school clubs, birthdays and Christmas.
I'm tired of being tired.

But I'm more tired of people like you. Who have flounted the rules since day one. Who haven't done an honest days work in their life. Who have the audacity to sit there and moan about how tired they are. When there are people out there who have had it so much worse. Who have lost people to this disease. Who have sacrificed things they shouldn't have to, to keep people safe. How can you be tired? Filming yourself switching on your washing machine is not tiring. Filming yourself put a face full of slap on is not tiring. "Popping to the shop" to fill up an already full kitchen is not tiring, or necessary!

I'm tired of you going on and on and on about how "hard" you're working. Tell me, does your job benefit anyone? Bring joy to anyone (besides yourself - don't think I haven't seen the way you look at yourself when talking to your phone) Is it necessary? Would something awful happened if you stopped filming? No. No it would not.

I am done listening to all you "influencers" and "content creators" moan about how busy you are. How your mental health is affected. How this is a "real job". I've got news for you. It is not.

You need a reality check. You're so out of touch with the real goings on in the world. We are STILL in this pandemic. Your life has continued without anything changing - your wedding still got to go ahead for Christ's sake! Stop looking at yourself, and take a good hard look around you. Read the news properly. Stop convincing yourself you have a proper job. Stop thinking that you're so bloody hard done-to. Get out of the clouds and get a real job and then maybe you'll feel some self-worth (your mental health may also improve!) Maybe then, when you do feel "tired" you've got a worthwhile reason for it.

Sorry for the rant ladies and gents - as you were!
I implore you to send this directly to her. She needs to hear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was seriously tempted to send something to her directly last night, but as I'd been at work all day, done a late shift and then went to pick my boy up from football training (was out the house for over 12 hours Charlotte due to work, you know, that thing people do to earn a living that doesn't involve looking at their phone or camera?) I was shattered so rather than just sitting down and filming my dog "being weird", I went to bed.

Reactions: 18
Serious question - why does Charl sound SO nasally whenever she talks?! Why does she also have so many teeth?? Is this all to do with her syndrome?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a twit getting herself all worked up about not sending the kids in non-uniform - they still had bloody Christmas jumpers on.

Her whinging and over dramatising everything is getting worse by the day.

Reactions: 14
At the start of the vlog she's really crumpling herself up into a ball to appear smaller. Her posture is awful...her shoulders must be killing! It makes me feel uncomfortable to watch.

If she's having therapy, I wonder if they are just listening or are they challenging her thought processes? She doesn't need someone to say 'poor you, you've suffered trauma' she needs someone to help her drop the woe-me act and actually change her mindset to see what she does have.
I’ve thought this about her posture too. She’s always stopped over in vlogs, she seems to always pull her shoulders forwards and have her hair all scraped forward as well. She holds herself like an old woman.

Reactions: 10
“Turns out I’d sent them in the right way” Why is this a necessary detail? She is a massive narcissist with that told-you-so attitude
I don’t follow. If they had Christmas jumpers on, what’s the big deal? So what if they had school trousers or whatever on the bottom. Is it really that big a deal?! Who cares. I’m sure no one else did apart from her.

Reactions: 14
Letting Stan eat a mince pie while walking around the petting zoo touching the animals is madness! Do they not read the signs ffs!
And the non-story about the Christmas jumpers!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Get a bleeping grip woman.

Reactions: 21
“Turns out I’d sent them in the right way” Why is this a necessary detail? She is a massive narcissist with that told-you-so attitude
She bleeping cried because she sent her kids in school trousers when everyone else was in jeans leggings etc. my god I wish that’s what I had to cry about.

I honestly don’t know how mark can live with her. She must be such an emotional drain.
Her kids are gonna have so many issues when they’re older. It’s practically toxic.

Reactions: 20
I just shake my head at her, she is so privileged its unreal yet tries to come across as humble and just like everyone else....

she has had the best pandemic ever

Reactions: 18
Because she is practically perfect of course!

The woman is so self absorbed, she could at least pretend to have concerns for those who havent been as privileged as she has over the last couple of years but nope, it’s all me, me, me.

I think she does the crying stories because it gets her engagement, people will message her about it and that’s great for her stats.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her “crying” stories from last night.

what the hell is she getting upset about?

- covid hasn’t impacted her AT ALL!

- both her & mark have carried on working throughout the pandemic as normal. They have had no work related downtime. No loss of income.
- neither her or Mark or the kids have contracted covid. They are all healthy. No one in their immediate family of group of friends had been seriously unwell or has died from covid (as far as we know)
- she lives locally to her parents and grandparents and various other family members who she was seeing throughout lockdown and is able to
Easily see anytime she wants now.
- she can spend time with her family over Christmas as she wants to. No one is saying she can’t.

I honestly feel like she just latches onto things for attention - so that she can be seen to be upset or so that she has something to talk about or use for content.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.