Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9D5A1781-5321-4D11-8E17-B0FB708B7641.png
The finish on the kitchen wall got me good…did Stan plaster the fucker?! 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Is she really that imagine conscious she needs to say her new bauble isn’t ‘trendy’? Aren’t most parents trees full of homemade stuff and plastic tat with names on. She’s a parody of a mum.

Reactions: 13
Tell me, I’ve just had to skip 30 pages as I can’t be bothered to catch up. Nothing’s happened in those 30 pages, has it? I haven’t missed anything but have just saved myself wasting an hour. Thought so.

Reactions: 6
Is she really that imagine conscious she needs to say her new bauble isn’t ‘trendy’? Aren’t most parents trees full of homemade stuff and plastic tat with names on. She’s a parody of a mum.
Personally them type of baubles are my favourites the odd bod mix and match ones that my kids have spent time and effort picking out or making. I know some people don't like ot but I love it

Dear god, what was that absolute tripe after eights ad I’ve just watched LOL can’t believe she prefaced it with how ‘creative’ she had been with it! It was a proper GCSE drama production like a bunch of year 10s had been given a camcorder and 50 mins to throw together a shoddy ad. Sound quality was terrible, she left in the sound of her thundering down the stairs and scrabbling with the box over the terrible music! It also ended SO abruptly 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The Dada and Mama just infuriates me!! It’s just so Charlotte. At what age will Bill be allowed to call her Mum. She’s such a bleeping drip.
I remember a random vlog a few years ago and she was wittering on about Bill always calling hot chocolate ‘mamas cocoa but how it just makes her smile so much’. 🤢

Random thought - Can you imagine the kind of mother in law she will be!! Can see it now putting a guilt trip on them to spend every Christmas Day with her. Mother in law from hell vibes already.
I was just thinking about the MIL thing!
So where out there is a psychiatrist who would LOVE to study her

I was thinking the same My kids love a homemade curry!! Do they eat anything nutritious!???
I honestly feel like they have freezer food most nights and a chippy once a week. She doesn’t even get the fish with the chippy. They are going to have issues growing up

Reactions: 8
A dead looking Christmas market on a rainy, wet, miserable grey Tuesday during the day, that looked about as magical & festive as a pavement dog turd in July….. whyyyyy?! Why not go up with the kids one evening for an hour or so?! Why go today?! How boring!!!!!!!!
'cos it's cheaper than taking their three kids. I reckon they're a tightfisted pair, but happy to spend it on themselves. Yet another frozen tea for those kids tonight!
And then we have the After Eight advert..... I HAVE NO WORDS! :sick:😬

Reactions: 5
What blows my mind is when her and mark do stuff it’s stuff that they should be doing with the kids. I mean don’t get me wrong I know Christmas markets aren’t just for the kids. But me and my husband love taking out kids to do Christmassy things. If we had a day off together we wouldn’t be traipsing round a Christmas market together. She’s so immature it’s like she’s never matured beyond being 15.

Reactions: 11
OMG that After Eight ad is beyond cringe. I’ve got goosebumps at the secondhand embarrassment. And 🤣🤣🤣 at her saying she was really creative with this ad. Wtaf?? It’s shoddy amateur self-absorbed rubbish. There is something utterly ridiculous about a world where respected retail brands actually pay for that kind of utter twiddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sums up their relationship really, Charlotte desperate to show how happy and in love the are, and doing the ABSOLUTE MOST to gush over him, while he stares blankly into the distance with dead eyes and hating life.
Pretty sure she filmed the sofa bit that night they did the Six by Nico cooking gift! How romantic to set up your camera and film yourself for an advert then! Nothing is private in that house!

Reactions: 4
Sums up their relationship really, Charlotte desperate to show how happy and in love the are, and doing the ABSOLUTE MOST to gush over him, while he stares blankly into the distance with dead eyes and hating life.
I bet it absolutely killed him having to sit there being filmed for the ad. 🤣🤣 There’s no wonder he has dead eyes.

She bought a sauce to save time. She’s just lazy?

She’s 33, why does she sit and watch tik tok so much! I’m the same age as her and have never watched it in my life.
she buys so much cheap meat and only buys organic if it’s cheaper ffs
I wouldn’t feed richmond sausages to my dog.

Also she drinks squash. Is she a child? The only time I drink squash is if I’m ill. I can’t believe how my crap she buys for those kids. Why do they have to have sugary yogurts? Can’t they have plain yog with fruit and some honey?
What's wrong with squash? 🤣 I drink it because I don't like plain water... I never knew squash was only for children?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“i’m sooooo busy, I work soooo hard, so late every night and every weekend”

this woman is an utter joke.
I couldn’t watch that Ad. Watching her jaw practically dislocate like a snake as her face squishes all over the place makes me nauseous. Not to mention watching her big gob trying to devour an after right after it’s slid down six layers of make up from her face 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Haha it really does!!

It looks like Mark is being dropped off at Uni by his mum and making him take a photo….!
He looks like he's pulling away cringing! How sad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
have you ever seen her show size 12 jeans or trousers? No, it’s always a dress in stretchy fabric. She manages to squeeze herself into stretchy dresses and claim she’s smaller than her true size. I wish she’d just own being bigger.
lol yeah she’s a big woman for sure :LOL:

I’m watching her grocery haul and she buys Bombay mix to have with a curry :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
lol yeah she’s a big woman for sure :LOL:

I’m watching her grocery haul and she buys Bombay mix to have with a curry :unsure:
I thought that was weird when she mentioned she qas having that with curry. I only know it as a snack.

I have only watched 1 shopping video of hers on YouTube. They come up in my recommendations as I'm not subscribed to her but i honestly cannot watch them. She annoys me enough on Instagram but only watch her because I come on here lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.