Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does that 🍑 fit in to size 12 clothes!! 😂😂
have you ever seen her show size 12 jeans or trousers? No, it’s always a dress in stretchy fabric. She manages to squeeze herself into stretchy dresses and claim she’s smaller than her true size. I wish she’d just own being bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does that 🍑 fit in to size 12 clothes!! 😂😂
She doesn’t 😂
Only in flowing dresses - I could fit my size 18 arse in a 14 flowy stretchy dress. I don’t though as just cause it goes on doesn’t mean it fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just started the grocery shop. She lets that dog chew and slobber all over that digesting rug 🤮. It must stink! I have a lab and she’s not allowed to eat or chew on any carpets or rugs, I don’t want my daughter getting ill from the bacteria 🦠.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What’s so hard and overwhelming about cleaning up and sticking a wash on before you go to bed? She probably spent longer trying to film it than actually doing it! We all do it every day Charl, just like going for a tit- it doesn’t need to be documented online and we don’t need a pat on the back..its called being an ADULT. Don’t even get me started on the school run..I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with talking about it-no one bleeping cares!
Yes!

She just comes across as so self absorbed and woe is me when in reality she is so bloody lucky. She live in a nice home in a a nice town(sorry Charl is isn’t a village), she has a partner, a close family and friends who live nearby, she has money for food and nice things for her and the kids, time to get things done because her job is basic and well paid, the school run she whines about is a short walk from her house and she isn’t having to worry about putting the heating on because of the cost. Part of her to do list is to change her wax melts ffs.
It isn’t a competition about who has it worse, more that she doesn’t seem to have the ability to see outside of her own little bubble and realise that she is bloody lucky and these videos and moans do not make her relatable.

As for filming your sleeping children, stop it Charlotte, it’s disgusting to do that to them, how would you like your private moments covertly filmed and broadcast?

Reactions: 11
She bought a sauce to save time. She’s just lazy?

She’s 33, why does she sit and watch tik tok so much! I’m the same age as her and have never watched it in my life.
she buys so much cheap meat and only buys organic if it’s cheaper ffs
I wouldn’t feed richmond sausages to my dog.

Also she drinks squash. Is she a child? The only time I drink squash is if I’m ill. I can’t believe how my crap she buys for those kids. Why do they have to have sugary yogurts? Can’t they have plain yog with fruit and some honey?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She bought a sauce to save time. She’s just lazy?

She’s 33, why does she sit and watch tik tok so much! I’m the same age as her and have never watched it in my life.
she buys so much cheap meat and only buys organic if it’s cheaper ffs
I wouldn’t feed richmond sausages to my dog.

Also she drinks squash. Is she a child? The only time I drink squash is if I’m ill. I can’t believe how my crap she buys for those kids. Why do they have to have sugary yogurts? Can’t they have plain yog with fruit and some honey?
Agreed. Most of these insta mums are stunted from their 20s because they want to keep up with the younger up coming "influencers" who may be more popular

Reactions: 4
Wait, she said yesterday that Mark is off today so she wants to do something “fun” - she’s dragged him to the Trafford centre?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wait so she’s gone to the Christmas markets in the middle of the day?! Why not make it a family thing and go on the weekend? Or if she desperately wants time with Frank, get her parents to babysit

Yes!

She just comes across as so self absorbed and woe is me when in reality she is so bloody lucky. She live in a nice home in a a nice town(sorry Charl is isn’t a village), she has a partner, a close family and friends who live nearby, she has money for food and nice things for her and the kids, time to get things done because her job is basic and well paid, the school run she whines about is a short walk from her house and she isn’t having to worry about putting the heating on because of the cost. Part of her to do list is to change her wax melts ffs.
It isn’t a competition about who has it worse, more that she doesn’t seem to have the ability to see outside of her own little bubble and realise that she is bloody lucky and these videos and moans do not make her relatable.

As for filming your sleeping children, stop it Charlotte, it’s disgusting to do that to them, how would you like your private moments covertly filmed and broadcast?
Not sure if I’ve missed this but has she ever said where she lives? I know she says Cheshire but I know there’s some people who say ‘Cheshire’ when it definitely isn’t 🤣🤣

Also massively gives me the ick when people do this 🤣 No issue with astrology I’m interested in it myself but seriously get your head out your arse, how do people have the nerve to post these things like it’s aimed at all the good things about them? “She brings great positive change to this world” 🤮🤮🤮
3A385E36-D2A4-4CEF-8593-28913F7C5F3C.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wait so she’s gone to the Christmas markets in the middle of the day?! Why not make it a family thing and go on the weekend? Or if she desperately wants time with Frank, get her parents to babysit
Why's she gone at all...... I mean she's the busiest person on the planet..... So how did she have time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if I’ve missed this but has she ever said where she lives? I know she says Cheshire but I know there’s some people who say ‘Cheshire’ when it definitely isn’t 🤣🤣

Also massively gives me the ick when people do this 🤣 No issue with astrology I’m interested in it myself but seriously get your head out your arse, how do people have the nerve to post these things like it’s aimed at all the good things about them? “She brings great positive change to this world” 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 896892
She lives in Poynton.

It’s a lovely keepsake but “Dada & Mama” 🤔
This is one of the things I hate most about her. Making her kids say Mama and Dada. Bill is 9 for fucks sake. Those poor kids having such a drip as a mother (who also has no respect for their privacy)

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been said but in the most recent vlog I don't think Merlin was taken out all day?! Poor thing..no wonder he's climbing the bloody walls!! Disgusting to not take your dog out, especially if you're out all day.

They're so not suited to a dog, they just got one to tick a box.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.