Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every week she harps on about that bloody playgroup🥴🙄 her ‘content’ really is like groundhog day.

Reactions: 6
Gosh she’s insufferable. Such an early start this morning with the workman! Believe it or not Charl some of us normal people are starting work at 7:30am and all those things she’s moaning about we have to fit around working a proper job and having 3 kids to take care of! She’s pathetic, she has 2 children at school all day and her third is at nursery a few days and yet she’s always so so busy! She doesn’t know she’s born!

Reactions: 11
Squash is sugary water. Surely as an adult you should drink water. How can you not like plain water! It’s so refreshing and nice. You should try drinking it on its own, it’s much healthier x
I always drink squash! The sugar free one. I struggle to get plain water down me tbh and feel if I add a bit of a squash and can then drink a few glasses a day, its better for me than drinking hardly anything.

Reactions: 13
See if you had a proper job Charlotte you would NEVER be caught up on your emails.

He’s normally in a totally different room on his XBox whilst she’s sitting in the dark chatting shite into her phone 😂
Brilliant! 😂 👏 😂 👏
Poor Charl's had such a busy morning letting a builder in, going to playgroup and checking her four emails!!! My heart bleeping bleeds... Who else was already up, showered, dressed and done half a dozen chores by 7:30am AND that's before leaving the house for work? 🙋‍♀️
But guyz she's so, so busy and frazzled today she's had to organise her mug cupboards today!!! She's such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched the latest food haul....why does she go on about the jar of uncle bens sauce for SO long? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your choice. It’s not about being allowed squash as an adult, it’s just very strange not to want to drink plain water. You can always flavour with a slice of lemon or lime? Much tastier
Sadly I’m allergic to them, so just boring water if I don’t have squash. I don’t think it’s strange though, it’s tasteless 😂😂

Reactions: 1
There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to drink plain water. Jeeeeezzzz are we really policing people over their preferred choice of drink? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m watching a really boring webinar whilst looking on here and drinking an irn bru. JUDGE ME!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even getting their Christmas tree was a bleeping advert for Haribo!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Even getting their Christmas tree was a bleeping advert for Haribo!!!
I love how she wrote that they’ve been doing this for years! But haribo just happened to sponsor this one! Wtf does Haribo have to do with picking a Christmas tree anyway? 🤔

she just takes any old ad and has no integrity at all.

It’s like the YouTubers who are trying Disney foods, then slip in that the video is sponsored by an ear bud company? What? Makes no sense at all. Where as if I’m watching a cooking video and it’s sponsored by that stupid Always Pan, that makes sense and actually suits your viewers.

That’s why people can’t stand this kind of ‘influencer’. Grabby bloody woman.

Reactions: 13
I love how she wrote that they’ve been doing this for years! But haribo just happened to sponsor this one! Wtf does Haribo have to do with picking a Christmas tree anyway? 🤔

she just takes any old ad and has no integrity at all.

It’s like the YouTubers who are trying Disney foods, then slip in that the video is sponsored by an ear bud company? What? Makes no sense at all. Where as if I’m watching a cooking video and it’s sponsored by that stupid Always Pan, that makes sense and actually suits your viewers.

That’s why people can’t stand this kind of ‘influencer’. Grabby bloody woman.
I’ve asked for an always pan for Xmas 😅

I just don’t know any adults who drink it. I’ve never seen Charlotte drink water. Just squash, alcohol or coke and ‘brews’
And all those secret 7 ups she loves to buy in her hauls
Her body must be craving some lovely refreshing water

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.