Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of the things I hate most about her. Making her kids say Mama and Dada. Bill is 9 for fucks sake. Those poor kids having such a drip as a mother (who also has no respect for their privacy)
I wish her eldest son’s Father did what is necessary to stop his son being made a “cash cow” and letting his private life be flaunted online for any sexual predators to see!!

Reactions: 13
The Dada and Mama just infuriates me!! It’s just so Charlotte. At what age will Bill be allowed to call her Mum. She’s such a bleeping drip.
I remember a random vlog a few years ago and she was wittering on about Bill always calling hot chocolate ‘mamas cocoa but how it just makes her smile so much’. 🤢

Random thought - Can you imagine the kind of mother in law she will be!! Can see it now putting a guilt trip on them to spend every Christmas Day with her. Mother in law from hell vibes already.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
His eyes don't look happy at all
He’s got the eyes of Ted Bundy 😂

I wish her eldest son’s Father did what is necessary to stop his son being made a “cash cow” and letting his private life be flaunted online for any sexual predators to see!!
I always think that if the ex is still in the picture and they haven’t said anything then they are as bad and aren’t that worried. Although, look what happened with Mia Fizz and Issy Ingham’s biological dad’s. The minute they objected then they were cut out of their kids lives.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been said but in the most recent vlog I don't think Merlin was taken out all day?! Poor thing..no wonder he's climbing the bloody walls!! Disgusting to not take your dog out, especially if you're out all day.

They're so not suited to a dog, they just got one to tick a box.
They got a dog for Instagram content but it flopped. As did her home account she tried to set up.

I would hate if my children called me Mama. I’d be saying to them at 9 years old to call me Mum!

Reactions: 11
They got a dog for Instagram content but it flopped. As did her home account she tried to set up.

I would hate if my children called me Mama. I’d be saying to them at 9 years old to call me Mum!
I agree. Merlin was just another avenue she tried to keep herself relevant but failed.
We’ve got a small dog and he gets taken out twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Each walk is between 30-45 mins and he’ll also occasionally go on a longer walk to a country park with us, depending on our plans. Merlin is a cute dog but he’s not “Instagram” cute.
I know it’s been said before but the thing that gets me is how privileged she is. I’ve forgotten how to be with my husband without kids and it’s really shaken me; like will my marriage survive another 10+ years of raising children? We don’t have family and friends on tap like she does so to see her flaunting spending so much time with Frank Bundy really makes me angry

Reactions: 14
The Dada and Mama just infuriates me!! It’s just so Charlotte. At what age will Bill be allowed to call her Mum. She’s such a bleeping drip.
I remember a random vlog a few years ago and she was wittering on about Bill always calling hot chocolate ‘mamas cocoa but how it just makes her smile so much’. 🤢

Random thought - Can you imagine the kind of mother in law she will be!! Can see it now putting a guilt trip on them to spend every Christmas Day with her. Mother in law from hell vibes already.
I’ve said this before about being the MIL from hell. She is so used to getting her own way in terms of spending Christmas etc with her family. Her brother seems to do the same thing. It’s quite unusual for that to always be the case.

She’ll be in for a rude awakening if her kids end up with someone with a backbone of steel hahahahaha

Reactions: 8
Does she never use their proper names? Why give your kids names if you never use them?

Reactions: 4
I agree. Merlin was just another avenue she tried to keep herself relevant but failed.
We’ve got a small dog and he gets taken out twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Each walk is between 30-45 mins and he’ll also occasionally go on a longer walk to a country park with us, depending on our plans. Merlin is a cute dog but he’s not “Instagram” cute.
I know it’s been said before but the thing that gets me is how privileged she is. I’ve forgotten how to be with my husband without kids and it’s really shaken me; like will my marriage survive another 10+ years of raising children? We don’t have family and friends on tap like she does so to see her flaunting spending so much time with Frank Bundy really makes me angry
I always think this when she says they are having a “much needed” date night or couple time. I don’t think she realises how lucky she is that she has on mum on hand for regular babysitting.

Reactions: 10
I always think this when she says they are having a “much needed” date night or couple time. I don’t think she realises how lucky she is that she has on mum on hand for regular babysitting.
In saying that though, her & Mark really don’t go out that much and neither Charlotte’s parents nor Marks family really see much of the kids or spend time with the kids. When do the kids ever go over for dinner at Grandmas house? When do they ever go for a sleep over at Nanny’s? When do they ever get taken out for a day out with a grandparent or an uncle or aunty?
For all Charlotte’s whimsical chat about her extended family - hers dont really seem that involved with her own family……

Am I missing something. The kids can’t have the homemade curry, they have to have frozen food, yet again? My 10month old daughter has mild curry’s lol

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Am I missing something. The kids can’t have the homemade curry, they have to have frozen food, yet again? My 10month old daughter has mild curry’s lol
I was thinking the same My kids love a homemade curry!! Do they eat anything nutritious!???

Reactions: 9
How can she claim to be a size 12-14 with a booty like that 🤣🤣🤣
Pahahahaha… oh my bleeping good god… she is fooling nobody and just drawing attention to her weight. No one would care if she just owned her actual size! She’s easily a 18-20…. I know, because she looks the same size as me!

That bleeping after eight reel made me squirm. I died inside. How can someone sell themselves and their families this much?!?!? Looking in on Stan and pretending someone is the other side and 'shh'ing them. Snuggled up to Frank on the sofa and kissing his cheek. Good god woman. Get a grip and some self respect.

Reactions: 22
That bleeping after eight reel made me squirm. I died inside. How can someone sell themselves and their families this much?!?!? Looking in on Stan and pretending someone is the other side and 'shh'ing them. Snuggled up to Frank on the sofa and kissing his cheek. Good god woman. Get a grip and some self respect.
Utter cringe. I’m embarrassed for her.

I would say I feel sorry for Mark but he’s complicit in selling his kids privacy online so I really don’t feel for him at all.

Why's she gone at all...... I mean she's the busiest person on the planet..... So how did she have time 🤔
Because she’s worked so so hard, you know? She’s really earned it but she feel so erm, like, guilty because she should be washing and cleaning like a proper little housewife.

• Haha
A dead looking Christmas market on a rainy, wet, miserable grey Tuesday during the day, that looked about as magical & festive as a pavement dog turd in July….. whyyyyy?! Why not go up with the kids one evening for an hour or so?! Why go today?! How boring!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.