Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest food shop video and it cracked me up how she over explained why she brought a jar of sweet and sour sauce! Not wanting to 'drop the ball with Mark or friends' so instead of making it herself, brought a jar, wtaf! I buy jars because I'm lazy and cba to make it myself, not because I might not have time for friends 😂

Reactions: 15
£111 Is madness. 1 meal in freezer, 1 meal a wedding gift. 2 days of beige freezer bits

Reactions: 8
I can't believe I live in a time where people do their weekly shop, call it a haul and post it on youtube. And get paid for that! It's absolutely insane. I also am so body conscious right now as, due to an awful relationship with food and crippling anxiety over the past 18 months, have put a load of weight on. But I can't hide it, it's there for all to see. I own it, I hate it but I own it. I don't understand how Charlotte can look so different in all her photos and videos. Even if i pose right I still look like a fecking sack of spuds.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their shite extension will never not annoy me 😁 it feels like they have exactly the same living space as before because they never use that other room anymore it seems. It looks so dreary and depressing too.

Teary-eyed Charlotte used to say that she wanted a huge table to get all the family around (and couldn't do that with her previous kitchen) but I swear the table is the same size as before?
I remember her saying that they were putting the nee kitchen in where the old one was at it made sense as all the plumbing was still there etc but it would have been so much better if they had completely re done the layout as like you and everyone have said it’s just more pointless space and for what just an extra living room? Could have been a really nice kitchen diner!

Reactions: 4
When she said most of what she has booked in has come to an end now does this mean we don’t need to watch her crap adverts anymore?? At least for 2021???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she said most of what she has booked in has come to an end now does this mean we don’t need to watch her crap adverts anymore?? At least for 2021???
Nah it means she has filmed her crappy ads and will put them live on the time and date when the brands have told her too. She’ll probably get some last minute ads too.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinks she’s absolutely bleeping barking mad?! It’s the same script every day, I can’t take the woe is me, as people have said she doesn’t know how bloody lucky she is staying at home all day, no childcare to worry about, she can attend school events etc. She really irritates me, it’s like she has this sense of entitlement but then craves attention, she‘s just screams insecurity to me. Change the script Charl ffs!

Reactions: 19
They needed a big steel and to take the wall down where the table is. Then they could have had a proper dining table and sitting area. The downstairs loo should have been rejigged to be off the sitting area/what is currently the dead space beside the utility room door. They would have been better to save up to do it properly and be able to put the steel in and move the plumbing etc. They could then have had an L shaped sofa and another chair (so comfortably seat 6) and a large dining table too. The table position at the moment is not good; particularly as the loo is just beside it which I find grim. It’s basically shoved in a cubby hole with with no aspect to it

Reactions: 9
I didn’t think she could stoop any lower but tonight she’s done just that 🤬 Filming your 3 children whilst they are sleeping in bed and posting it on Instagram is beyond disgusting!!!! Even in their most precious hours of rest they have no privacy or protection from online sexual predators who revel in seeing children in their natural sleep environments.
If I was Bill’s Dad I’d be putting a stop to that instantly even if I had to threaten her with legal action!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I didn’t think she could stoop any lower but tonight she’s done just that 🤬 Filming your 3 children whilst they are sleeping in bed and posting it on Instagram is beyond disgusting!!!! Even in their most precious hours of rest they have no privacy or protection from online sexual predators who revel in seeing children in their natural sleep environments.
If I was Bill’s Dad I’d be putting a stop to that instantly even if I had to threaten her with legal action!!!!
All the Insta huns do this. Sarah “this mama life” regularly posts photos of her sleeping son.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That evening routine she just put in her stories - number 1, where the duck is Mark in all of this? Number 2, isn't the whole point that Daisy collect the 'bug hotel' supplies? Number 3, filming her kids sleeping is so invasive and awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she loves cooking, she's just a mum who loves cooking...... 🙄 yet she bought uncle bens sweet & sour jar cause yeah that totally counts as cooking :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s so hard and overwhelming about cleaning up and sticking a wash on before you go to bed? She probably spent longer trying to film it than actually doing it! We all do it every day Charl, just like going for a tit- it doesn’t need to be documented online and we don’t need a pat on the back..its called being an ADULT. Don’t even get me started on the school run..I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with talking about it-no one bleeping cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
👏 👏
Why does she brush her hair in the kitchen 🤢
'cos she's rank! She does her make up at the kitchen counter too! And cooks with flowers on the hob!
Got to laugh at the evening routine! I do that and more every single evening. And duck off with posting images of your sleeping children. It's awful that you pimp them out when they're awake. Let them sleep without invading their privacy. Awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.