Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It creeps me out that she has no curtains or anything across the back wall/doors. I couldn’t imagine being in a room at night with it all open like that. I can’t get my head round cooking with an actual plant on the hob either

Reactions: 17
That nasal cackle she does 😖 It went right through me when I was drinking my coffee and casually tapping through stories just now before work

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ok a few things.

“so much snow” - they have a light dusting.
Why is she so out of breath from walking on a field with the kids??

Reactions: 10
Ok a few things.

“so much snow” - they have a light dusting.
Why is she so out of breath from walking on a field with the kids??
I was just thinking the same when I seen it not as if she's been running or exerting herself in anyway. She's very unhealthy

Reactions: 5
She’s going all out with her November Christmas isn’t she! A bit of snow and she’s practically wetting herself with excitement

the kids and Mark don’t seem bothered but for Charlotte it’s like she’s living in a Frozen film. Latest insta… manic smile with another throwaway Costa cup with a snow filter for ma effect

she’s forcing festivity…. Nobody else seems to care

It creeps me out that she has no curtains or anything across the back wall/doors. I couldn’t imagine being in a room at night with it all open like that. I can’t get my head round cooking with an actual plant on the hob either
Especially as anyone can creep into the garden,unseen, from the Waitrose car park and spy on them. A crazy insta stalker could so easily grab one of those kids and be gone before she noticed!

Reactions: 11
She must keep Costa in business! I’d be embarrassed to be seen in there as often as she is. I remember (no idea why) that she was buzzing over a specific reusable travel cup which was glass and had a cork sleeve for holding it. She used to use it all the time and I remember thinking it was interesting as it was different to see a glass one before. If I remember rightly it could have even been from primark. She’s got a coffee machine at home, two actually, she has no reason to go to a coffee shop daily

Reactions: 14
She feels she has to earn a day at the markets with her fella? Does she know it isn’t 1930?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I
She must keep Costa in business! I’d be embarrassed to be seen in there as often as she is. I remember (no idea why) that she was buzzing over a specific reusable travel cup which was glass and had a cork sleeve for holding it. She used to use it all the time and I remember thinking it was interesting as it was different to see a glass one before. If I remember rightly it could have even been from primark. She’s got a coffee machine at home, two actually, she has no reason to go to a coffee shop daily
I’m sure she recently got herself some kind of light up reusable cup too(possibly from Costa?) why does she never use them? I can understand people grabbing a coffee on the way to work each day or at lunch etc but like you say she has coffee machines at home and has zero reason to go(apart from she has nothing else to do).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Their shite extension will never not annoy me 😁 it feels like they have exactly the same living space as before because they never use that other room anymore it seems. It looks so dreary and depressing too.

Teary-eyed Charlotte used to say that she wanted a huge table to get all the family around (and couldn't do that with her previous kitchen) but I swear the table is the same size as before?

Reactions: 22
Their shite extension will never not annoy me 😁 it feels like they have exactly the same living space as before because they never use that other room anymore it seems. It looks so dreary and depressing too.

Teary-eyed Charlotte used to say that she wanted a huge table to get all the family around (and couldn't do that with her previous kitchen) but I swear the table is the same size as before?
They have a tiny table!! I’ve said before, I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a nice big 8/10 seater table in the bit where they’ve put a couch and tv in.

Reactions: 19
They have a tiny table!! I’ve said before, I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a nice big 8/10 seater table in the bit where they’ve put a couch and tv in.
Yeah, I don’t get the set up at all. A nice big dining table where that crappy sofa is would be lovely. Lots of art on the wall and it could be a lovely space. Instead she’s got that tiny table crammed in the corner and what looks like a load of conservatory furniture, a tv and loads of tat on the walls. Proper old people’s home vibes.

Reactions: 14
Are we meant to feel sorry for you??? Never in a month of Sundays will I feel sorry for her!! She’s sold her children’s safety and private life for money 🤬
I HATE how she blatantly takes these pouty big eyed photos of herself - and is so clearly loving how she looks So she uploads them with these bogus captions. She honestly rates herself so much it makes me cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
That last boomerang is peak cringe.

And yes I was expecting a lovely big table to grow with their family as the kids get older but they have a tiny one.

Reactions: 4
Are we meant to feel sorry for you??? Never in a month of Sundays will I feel sorry for her!! She’s sold her children’s safety and private life for money 🤬
Does she think she’s the only one doing this? These are all perfectly normal working parenting things. I don’t post pouty photos for the internet. I’ll text a friend or ask my husband for support.

Reactions: 12
Thing is, I bet she spent a good 5 minutes just re-doing the boomerang about 10 times to make sure she got the 'perfect' pouty shot.

She's so desperate to seem busy because she's painfully insecure about how vapid and inevitably pointless her job is 🤷‍♀️

She must have forgotten that in normal jobs you don't get a pat on the back and a well done for doing your job each day so why does she expect the validation?
Tragic.

Reactions: 16
Omg she infuriates us all!!!!! Think yourself lucky you can attend all your school events, do every drop off and pick up, pick and choose what work you actually do.....I could keep on going.

Some of us have to use school clubs, can't attend the school events, have to actually work to a policy not just decide what adverts we will sell our kids for. Maybe don't post photos like that and there you go, you've got 10 minutes of time back!!

And the extension is a mess. Totally agree, have the table in the other half of the room, have some nice toy storage on the other wall, maybe a small sofa where her table is now. It looks so mismatched.

I am no meldrum fan, but if anyone remembers her old house, I always loved her kitchen. Nice decent sized table and a small sofa in there, always seemed to work well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.