Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s an immature girl stuck in a woman’s body. Very peculiar. If it’s an act, I have no idea who she’s trying to appeal to. Surely it’s an act?!

Reactions: 15
It’s like she’s an immature girl stuck in a woman’s body. Very peculiar. If it’s an act, I have no idea who she’s trying to appeal to. Surely it’s an act?!
She’s like a 13 year old writing in her diary but broadcasting it to the internet with a pouty face instead

Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see all the million ads she’s got coming but she’s had tried to pick appropriate ones yeah right you except everything and anything!!!
She’s so pathetic that little sickly baby voice she has I hope she puts it in for the camera because if she’s like that in everyday life how does she survive she’s actually embarrassing!!

Such a beautiful day why don’t you go out for a bloody long walk with that dog so he can run of the lead!! The amount of time she spends at home on her arse is redic!!

Reactions: 11
The poor mutt looks so depressed. 😔
She really is the most pathetic twit sitting there in her crappy Christmas jumper, full face of slap, hair curled and nails painted whilst opening her gifted tin of biscuits.
But remember everyone Charl is so, so busy with work at the moment, she can hardly find the time to record, caption and post 18 stories about her crashed computer and then put up her Christmas lights in the garden! Such a trooper...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
F1218F9E-285C-49FA-B39E-3662E9ED3553.png

Love sharing local businesses so long as they give her free tit.

It wouldn’t hurt her to insist on buying the biscuits, at the very least.

Money hungry twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She got the equivalent of £37 worth of biscuits from that lady. As pretty as the biscuits are, I think that might be out of reach for a fair amount of people especially as Charlotte didn’t point out that she had been gifted 4 boxes for all the Christmas designs

I must be in the wrong career. Nobody gives me free biscuits!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Here she goes again talking about being ‘so proud’ of herself🤮 for putting a few adverts out on Instagram. Ffs can you imagine talking like that in an actual job!! She needs to get in the real world and get a proper job. I don’t know any grown arsed adult who talks like that!!

Reactions: 22
She got the equivalent of £37 worth of biscuits from that lady. As pretty as the biscuits are, I think that might be out of reach for a fair amount of people especially as Charlotte didn’t point out that she had been gifted 4 boxes for all the Christmas designs

I must be in the wrong career. Nobody gives me free biscuits!
Who can afford to spend £37 for biscuits even if they were Christmas edition ones!!!!
I’ll be heading to Home Bargains & Aldi 😛
I’m thinking of making a small table top Christmas Tree 🎄 from Viscount Biscuits!!!! I’m dead posh me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this jumper like the winter version of that crappy bloody pink gingham dress? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Who can afford to spend £37 for biscuits even if they were Christmas edition ones!!!!
I’ll be heading to Home Bargains & Aldi 😛
I’m thinking of making a small table top Christmas Tree 🎄 from Viscount Biscuits!!!! I’m dead posh me 😂
Haha family circle are on offer for two quid in Tesco you can’t beat a custard cream 😂

Reactions: 7
C32DA927-0542-4CC4-A086-EFEAC1684C9C.png

Guys…GUYS!!! She made three whole videos for this “job”. It was really, really big. I hope you’ll all join me in clapping from your front door tomorrow at 7pm for Charl’s services to Great Britain. I might even shed a tear.

Can you believe that she fondled Christmas crap from Wilkos AND put olives in a dish. And she actually had to do this with her kids with her. (I guess when you’re not pimping them out to earn you money they become inconveniences).

Does “really big” mean a lot of money, because the effort that went in was minimal.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think her friend is probably on here (or at least reads on here regularly). I think they are friends from school and have stuck together because they still live in the same area and have kids of a similar age whereas a lot of people have probably moved away from the town.
Definitely, I think she must be on here, she sometimes posts things with an undertone which suggests she is a secret tattler

Reactions: 10
So her kids talk to her and if she remotely thinks it's funny or good content she tells them to stop and repeat it to her phone to post in story's? duck off charl put your bleeping phone down and actually enjoy your kids having a conversation with you, some people would love to hear their children speak and there's you just shoving a camera in their faces constantly you twit

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The Primark dress is too small. That’s why she’s self conscious in it. I swear she’s causing her own self esteem issues by insisting she’s smaller than she is.

Reactions: 17
The dress is far too small! Get the bigger size char. At least two sizes up and you’ll look fine!

Reactions: 11
The dress is far too small! Get the bigger size char. At least two sizes up and you’ll look fine!
You know she's just fishing for the compliments on her body saying her tummy isn't as flat as it used to be and how she doesn't have the confidence she's dying for all of her followers to tell her how great she looks

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.