Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all the alcohol too. She loves a drink

Well said 👏
I’m the same age as charl, size 10. Ear a balanced diet and don’t drink much as recently had a baby. If she thinks a bagel, sheps pie and cauli cheese and curry with naan and rice abs biscuits is normal to eat in one day she’s deluded! And let’s not forget the secret stuff she had in between. The amount of chocolate she buys on her hauls. I find it hard to believe the kids eat all that. And if they do they are going to grow up with problems
Agree. All the prosecco and other booze she necks has so many extra calories.
I've noticed that she never seems to eat fruit either and the running and workouts have now stopped too! Thought she was now a runner!!

Reactions: 9
It’s all the alcohol too. She loves a drink

Well said 👏
I’m the same age as charl, size 10. Ear a balanced diet and don’t drink much as recently had a baby. If she thinks a bagel, sheps pie and cauli cheese and curry with naan and rice abs biscuits is normal to eat in one day she’s deluded! And let’s not forget the secret stuff she had in between. The amount of chocolate she buys on her hauls. I find it hard to believe the kids eat all that. And if they do they are going to grow up with problems
same! Had a baby 7 months ago… back in my pre pregnancy jeans. Haven’t dieted or really done any exercise as I’m running around after 2 kids constantly! Just eat a healthy balanced diet and don’t really drink alcohol!

Reactions: 3
She’s very greedy isn’t she . Christ how much food does one person need ??

Reactions: 11
She fancies herself in the dress because it’s a size 14 and she managed to squeeze herself into it.

No way would she be posting numerous stories if she felt that hideous 🙄 the girl is VAIN.

I don’t like the dress anyway. It’s not summer anymore Charl.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She fancies herself in the dress because it’s a size 14 and she managed to squeeze herself into it.

No way would she be posting numerous stories if she felt that hideous 🙄 the girl is VAIN.

I don’t like the dress anyway. It’s not summer anymore Charl.
It’s a horrible dress. And yeah it’s about 2 or 3 sizes too small on her - look how short and tight it is around the tops of her legs! It’s so tight!

Reactions: 10
She only put this on her story for attention for people to message her saying how good she looks!! It’s so pathetic!! Get over your self!! Also the problem with the dress is it’s definitely far too small size up next time love!!!

Reactions: 13
While I agree with the majority of comments about charl and her infuriating ways, I don’t think the “that’s too much food, I was back in a size whatever 5 minutes after I gave birth” are really acceptable.. everyone’s bodies and appetites are different, the issue is Charlottes lies about her body and eating habits, not her true size. I actually don’t believe that the what I eats are entirely truthful and I reckon she snacks in between and doesn’t include that. But we shouldn’t be shaming anybody for their size and especially adding to the misconception that people should get back to their pre baby weight in the blink of an eye. No hate and I don’t wanna offend anyone but I just think it’s a bit insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
While I agree with the majority of comments about charl and her infuriating ways, I don’t think the “that’s too much food, I was back in a size whatever 5 minutes after I gave birth” are really acceptable.. everyone’s bodies and appetites are different, the issue is Charlottes lies about her body and eating habits, not her true size. I actually don’t believe that the what I eats are entirely truthful and I reckon she snacks in between and doesn’t include that. But we shouldn’t be shaming anybody for their size and especially adding to the misconception that people should get back to their pre baby weight in the blink of an eye. No hate and I don’t wanna offend anyone but I just think it’s a bit insensitive.
Agreed, I couldn’t give 2 hoots what size Charlotte or anyone is, it’s the constant need to say she’s a 14 and the lies that are the issue. And the contortionist poses!
A terrible example to set her daughter in regards to weight and social media perception of women.

Reactions: 17
I wish she would proofread those captions in her videos. The one on the reel says someone who enjoys her FEED. Are you a farm animal Char?

The dress looks horrid because it’s TOO SMALL! Not my kind of style but would look a whole lot better in your actual size. Clothes are made to fit you, not the other way around. Buy the size that fits and then be happy, little tip, you don’t even have to tell anyone one size you are wearing!😱

Reactions: 8
That’s what
Agreed, I couldn’t give 2 hoots what size Charlotte or anyone is, it’s the constant need to say she’s a 14 and the lies that are the issue. And the contortionist poses!
A terrible example to set her daughter in regards to weight and social media perception of women.
That is what gets to me. I couldn’t give a monkeys F what size she really is but it’s the fact she is so emphatic that she is 2 to 3 sizes smaller than she actually is. I don’t stroll into my work in a size 10 outfit saying “is this right on me” when I know it’s a good 3 sizes too small. As someone who has struggled with weight a lot in my adult life it’s people like Charlotte that are most damaging not us on tattle pointing out that she isn’t a size 12-14.

Don’t put on what I eat in a day as “a girl who just wants to enjoy her food” and then whine and moan when you can’t fit into the size you aspire to be. If you enjoy your food fine, but don’t continuously contradict yourself and send out the wrong messages to followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FFF made me laugh this morning, posted how she isn’t doing her hair and make up this morning because she is busy looking after her nephew then Charl does a million stories doing her hair and make up to sit around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vain, vain, vain… She chooses to do her hair and makeup over spending time with Stan or walking the dog.

What is she going to do when this “job” comes to an end? She needs her ego massaging so much by her followers. How will she get the approval she craves?!

Reactions: 9
She feels bad cus she cant have a mommy day with stan even tho shes at home EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK ? Not very relatable!! My 4 yr old is in full time nursery as i work all week!!! Literally cannot stand her 'content'. I used to like her but my god she makes my bum twitch

Reactions: 12
No one said that did they?

AEE9435D-EF15-4C3F-92C4-53B230AFAFFD.png

it takes some special kind of talent to make your salad a plate of beige food too…

I honestly thought she’d go into a monologue about how she wanted a mummy day with Stan because he’ll be off to school in September so she won’t have too many left. I’m still waiting for the big emotional post about the school application going off (it’s due at the end of Nov for my LA so can’t have too long left, right?)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.