Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she's just fishing for the compliments on her body saying her tummy isn't as flat as it used to be and how she doesn't have the confidence she's dying for all of her followers to tell her how great she looks
There will be some teary story about how her followers gave her the confidence to wear the dress. Waffled on about for numerous Instagram stories.

She claims she’s a wobbly 14. Just because you can get a 14 on does not mean it’s the right size.

I could squeeze into a 14 dress but it would look hideous as I’m a size 18. If she got that dress bigger it might look alright!

Reactions: 17
Agreed. It looks a good two dress sizes too small. I don’t understand how she doesn’t realise this. Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 18, I just really can’t STAND all this denial, and how much she harps on/over explains herself with regards to her image. It’s quite sad actually.

“I gained a bit of weight over lockdown and it doesn’t bother me too much” - I’m sorry Charl but nobody is buying this.

Reactions: 16
What shite is she chatting this morning?!

Charlotte - babe - you are not a size 14, so let’s just cut the crap. Stop lying to yourself and stop lying to everyone else. Just stop.
This whole weight issue isn’t anything to do with “getting older” either. You have to understand the basics that if you consume the amount of food & drink that you do, you will weigh more & more and your clothes size will increase. That’s just basic maths! If you want to look different/weigh less then yes you are going to have to change your eating habits but this isn’t about “going on a diet” because you are living proof that “diets” do not work! It’s a lifestyle change; it’s the acknowledgment that the way you eat & drink now isn’t normal. You have to change it all - the eating & drinking and complete lack of any real exercise and the sedentary lifestyle you live. That’s the problem here.

How can’t she see this?!

Reactions: 23
I just came here to say the dress is far too small, you can tell on the arms and by how much it’s wriggling up short cos it doesn’t fit. That dress is one step away from splitting. Can you imagine Franks face if he saw her in that? We all saw when he completely blanked her when she was done up waiting for him to compliment her, in that he wouldn’t even look at her

Reactions: 8
Why is this a big deal? Why the agony over the dress? It doesn’t fit. Return it and get another one that does. I don’t understand this - are we all meant to DM denying the evidence in front of our eyes and say it does fit? Like the Emperor’s New Clothes or something?

Reactions: 15
Why is this a big deal? Why the agony over the dress? It doesn’t fit. Return it and get another one that does. I don’t understand this - are we all meant to DM denying the evidence in front of our eyes and say it does fit? Like the Emperor’s New Clothes or something?
She’s indirectly replying to the conversations on here regarding her weight/clothes size etc.

She’s indirectly replying to the conversations on here regarding her weight/clothes size etc.
Well it’s not really helping to counter the narrative 🤥. Don’t think anyone on here cares what size Charlotte is. It’s her deluded state of mind (nicely demonstrated today) that is the topic

Reactions: 10
The dog isn't a weirdo, he looks so depressed and looks sick of those ridiculous mask things round his neck. He was trying to get it off you stupid cow.
Still bleating on about her weight then, while simultaneously posting a WIEIAD that consisted of a loaded bagel, shepherds pie for lunch, a curry with rice and naan for dinner and biscuits for a 'treat'!!!!! You ain't gonna be able to squeeze into a 14 for much longer! twit.

Reactions: 12
The dog isn't a weirdo, he looks so depressed and looks sick of those ridiculous mask things round his neck. He was trying to get it off you stupid cow.
Still bleating on about her weight then, while simultaneously posting a WIEIAD that consisted of a loaded bagel, shepherds pie for lunch, a curry with rice and naan for dinner and biscuits for a 'treat'!!!!! You ain't gonna be able to squeeze into a 14 for much longer! twit.
Exactly. That's why she's a "girl who enjoys her food" 🙄🤮 wush she wouldn't go on about it. Either carry on as you are or limit the calories and up the excerise. She can't be slim and eat like she does. (or she can if she exercised more)

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe the amount of food on that reel she posted either. Is it really necessary to have Naan, poppadoms and Bombay mix as well as rice with a midweek curry!! Seems excessive to me and I’m also ‘a girl who enjoys her food!’

• Sick
How the hell is she still backed by Channel Mum?! Her ads are shocking and the likes/views/comments are way lower than regular posts. That’s not a selling point to a brand surely?!

Reactions: 7
How the hell is she still backed by Channel Mum?! Her ads are shocking and the likes/views/comments are way lower than regular posts. That’s not a selling point to a brand surely?!
Because she’s a fence sitter. She’s a little performing monkey who does exactly what they tell her to do & when and she deliberately doesn’t get drawn into any online “drama” that would ever taint their image. She’s safe. She’s got a good number of followers and an established back catalogue of work.

Exactly. That's why she's a "girl who enjoys her food" 🙄🤮 wush she wouldn't go on about it. Either carry on as you are or limit the calories and up the excerise. She can't be slim and eat like she does. (or she can if she exercised more)
It’s all the alcohol too. She loves a drink

What shite is she chatting this morning?!

Charlotte - babe - you are not a size 14, so let’s just cut the crap. Stop lying to yourself and stop lying to everyone else. Just stop.
This whole weight issue isn’t anything to do with “getting older” either. You have to understand the basics that if you consume the amount of food & drink that you do, you will weigh more & more and your clothes size will increase. That’s just basic maths! If you want to look different/weigh less then yes you are going to have to change your eating habits but this isn’t about “going on a diet” because you are living proof that “diets” do not work! It’s a lifestyle change; it’s the acknowledgment that the way you eat & drink now isn’t normal. You have to change it all - the eating & drinking and complete lack of any real exercise and the sedentary lifestyle you live. That’s the problem here.

How can’t she see this?!
Well said 👏
I’m the same age as charl, size 10. Ear a balanced diet and don’t drink much as recently had a baby. If she thinks a bagel, sheps pie and cauli cheese and curry with naan and rice abs biscuits is normal to eat in one day she’s deluded! And let’s not forget the secret stuff she had in between. The amount of chocolate she buys on her hauls. I find it hard to believe the kids eat all that. And if they do they are going to grow up with problems

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.