Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry,this is quite old but I’m just watching her video about the wedding and the amount of crying she is doing is unreal. I just got married with my husband and witnesses as we just wanted it done so obviously I didn’t have the same experience s she did but do people really get that emotional talking about their wedding? She seems to cry over friends and family doing completely normal things as if they have donated a kidney or something?!
Absolutely not. I shed a tear when I saw my dad, because of his reaction, but other than that I just had a massive grin.

Her wedding wasn’t exactly anything to sing about. (Surprised she didn’t have a song ready to wow her guests with 😝). I might have cried at how terrible my dress was if I were her, but I got a well fitted dress that got taken in (once) before it was perfect.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte loves the woe is me narrative my sister looked exhausted this morning she works in the medical field she had been working a fifteen hour shift because it was so busy, there were emergencies two deaths which is emotionally exhausting and upsetting dealing with bereaved families, I swear she looked dead on her feet, then you see this joker sat in the warm worrying about her lighting and eyeing herself up in the camera like she is miss world (sarcasm ) acting like she has to work so hard I bet the real working mothers that have come home from a long day on their feet and now have to clean, do washing , see their kids and get some kind of dinner put together really empathise with her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t stop staring at the big toes 😂 I’ve never seen anything like it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if it’s how she’s contorting her body or the weird angle of the mirror relative to the bed, but she looks like she’s in a teeny cubby hole-type bedroom. Didn’t they do reno work that gave her and Frank a new bedroom? Hard to believe that bedroom is the master bedroom of dreams she made it sound like back when she was waffling on about the reno.

Reactions: 6
65820164-B7DB-46D6-A766-79366FF5868B.jpeg

Another nutritious meal for the kids, I see.

It really pisses me me off when she says that Bill is “spending time with his dad”. The way it’s worded is so dismissive of his parenting and diminishes the perceived time that bill spends with him.

Agreed, it should be an ad because of the pyjamas, as should have the picture of Stan putting his letter to Father Christmas in the letterbox, and every sighting of them in their uniform. She’s one of the worst for not labelling ads, now.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 878525
Another nutritious meal for the kids, I see.

It really pisses me me off when she says that Bill is “spending time with his dad”. The way it’s worded is so dismissive of his parenting and diminishes the perceived time that bill spends with him.

Agreed, it should be an ad because of the pyjamas, as should have the picture of Stan putting his letter to Father Christmas in the letterbox, and every sighting of them in their uniform. She’s one of the worst for not labelling ads, now.
Why is she sat on her arse ignoring her kids while they eat! They’re not even facing her!

Reactions: 9
You can really see how flat Stan’s face is in her latest story of them sitting on the sofa under a blanket. That boy clearly has Sticklers.

Reactions: 14
Surely her latest post should be labelled ad? those outfits were part of her ad a couple of weeks ago. I’ve noticed she isn’t always marking all these ad and gifted bits recently after the initial ad post.
Another chippy dinner. Didn’t they have freezer tapas the night before. Those kids must be constipated! They are going to start getting fat once they hit their teens

The quality of her new Ad is absolutely shite!!! She needs to take some lessons from Katie Ellison ☺

Reactions: 9
Yet more pimping of the kids out for ANOTHER ad and yet another 'chippy tea' for those kids and another day another coffee shop visit! :rolleyes: 😴

Reactions: 11
Did the parents of the other kids at football and the adults all consent to having their image shared to 45,000 people on Instagram Charlotte?

Edited to add, this really winds me up because I have a friend who escaped an abusive violent relationship and she does not share images of her child online because of this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did the parents of the other kids at football and the adults all consent to having their image shared to 45,000 people on Instagram Charlotte?

Edited to add, this really winds me up because I have a friend who escaped an abusive violent relationship and she does not share images of her child online because of this.
Yeh and my parents were foster carers who also didn’t like photos online it can be a safeguarding issue but hey what does miss I like to act nice care.

Reactions: 10
She’s in the manky tit jumper AGAIN 🤢 moaning about some utter shite but just conveniently sat with a box of biscuits which just happen to be an ad. Honestly I’m so tempted to message her telling her to get a bleeping grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so so sorry for that lovely dog ♥ It’s 11am and he should be out running crazy in the woods or a field with a Frisbee or a Ball. Instead he gets a walk on a lead and then home probably to sleep for the rest of the day while she sits gurning on about her crashed computer!!!
The Dosh that you’re rolling in from selling your Children’s souls and childhood means you can well afford to buy a new one with mahoosive memory for the copious workload you keep telling us that you have 😡

Why does she do that with sleeves??? And why oh why does she attention seek so much!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel so so sorry for that lovely dog ♥ It’s 11am and he should be out running crazy in the woods or a field with a Frisbee or a Ball. Instead he gets a walk on a lead and then home probably to sleep for the rest of the day while she sits gurning on about her crashed computer!!!
The Dosh that you’re rolling in from selling your Children’s souls and childhood means you can well afford to buy a new one with mahoosive memory for the copious workload you keep telling us that you have 😡

Why does she do that with sleeves??? And why oh why does she attention seek so much!!!!!
Why does she always say “and stuff”??? Twice during that set of Instagram stories and once you are listening for it, she says it all the time. Sorry I’m annoyed today, can you tell? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.