Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. Surely Channel Mum will realise eventually that there’s a limited shelf life on boring grocery hauls of processed crap and simpering self-serving, facile, chatty catch-ups the internet can take.

The only reason she’s surviving in this game is because she’s still on the books with channel mum. They spoon feed her all her adverts and she doesn’t have to do any legwork to secure the jobs. Once they ditch her, she will be finished.

Reactions: 4
Another YouTube video, another AD.

How many is that now for the last few weeks?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she’s called her company Taylor & Taylor though. The name implies Mark has something to do with it (or she just thinks it’s fancy sounding) but it’s just her listed on companies house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she’s called her company Taylor & Taylor though. The name implies Mark has something to do with it (or she just thinks it’s fancy sounding) but it’s just her listed on companies house
Probably makes her feel like an entrepreneur 🙄

Reactions: 4
The whole YouTube/insta content with adverts bubble burst when they all had to start declaring they were including sponsored products. Before that, they were having a field day! Unfortunately Charl just grabs any ad offered to her and it’s making her look very greedy, especially over the last few weeks

Reactions: 9
I would struggle to eat that in a day. Seems a lot since she didn’t really move from her desk all day

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck is that title about? Someone who enjoys food and life????

Reactions: 2
Not really relevant but I’m curious as to what ‘playgroup’ is in England? Why do parents go to that? I’m in Northern Ireland and as far as I’m aware playgroup here is another name for pre school/pre pre school (the year or two before primary school starts) so the children would be there without the parents? I’m just curious lol.

As for someone saying her content is like Groundhog Day-yes. Every week she always mentions that she isn’t wearing any make up because of stans swimming lesson. Every single week. 😴
Also in NI and I think they use “playgroup” for mums and tots type groups.

Reactions: 1
Clicked on her latest YT video (#ad) briefly - not to actually watch the crap OBVIOUSLY! More out of curiosity to see the comments…surely sometime soon her ‘followers’ will have to clock that she spews utter rubbish and will basically flog anything.

Wonder how she’ll respond to this comment….it would be actually hilarious if she did a video about her ‘work.’ Now that is one I would actually watch 🤣🍿🍿🍿🍿🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s ham day 🥴 dare I ask…?
Oh you are in for a treat if you haven’t yet experienced a ham day vlog 😂
It’s the biggest social event in Charlottes calendar. Basically all her family go to her mums house and eat ham a few weeks before Christmas. 😬 Thats it.
The ham day vlog should be coming soon and will no doubt feature footage of them all holding hands walking down the road to her mums, Mark looking like he would rather be anywhere else but there and Charlotte in the kitchen on her own (or with her mums dog) drinking Prosecco. It really is thrilling content.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh you are in for a treat if you haven’t yet experienced a ham day vlog 😂
It’s the biggest social event in Charlottes calendar. Basically all her family go to her mums house and eat ham a few weeks before Christmas. 😬 Thats it.
The ham day vlog should be coming soon and will no doubt feature footage of them all holding hands walking down the road to her mums, Mark looking like he would rather be anywhere else but there and Charlotte in the kitchen on her own (or with her mums dog) drinking Prosecco. It really is thrilling content.
😂😂😂

Charlotte will also have bought a new ASOS dress for the occasion, that she says is a size 12, but definitely isn’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she’s busy planning the vlog about how whittering random crap all day to strangers on the intranet somehow constitutes ‘work.’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had a whole afternoon off with her super fit man (who she really fancies) so she’ll have to work ALL weekend now to make up for it and then maybe do something fun with the kids like clean their wardrobes or film and ad for toys they’re 4 years too old for before her Sunday of cooking with a sprinkling of burnt poinsettia leaves and 4 bottles of (well earned) fizz. Cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.