Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lunch for 4 children! Wtf. So bill had tango last night plus junky meal and chocolates , tit sugar laden breakfast, hot chocolates and now a tit lunch with sweets, not even a whole apple each. I’d be embarrassed to show that what was I fed my kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is the apple core in the dish with the spices and that rug when she picked up the decoration is filthy 🤢

Reactions: 11
Why is the apple core in the dish with the spices and that rug when she picked up the decoration is filthy 🤢
She is disgusting. Bet it stinks of dirty dog. We all know it's supposed to be cream not greage 🤢
And her lunches on their own are bigger than what she is giving her 9 year old son and his 9 year old mate!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That lunch for 4 kids?! Shocking! Myself and my 23 month old daughter could share that no problem between the 2 of us! Also, it’s full of sugary tit, as usual. How does she do it?! My daughter just had a cupcake at a party and she’s currently running around in circles screaming to herself 🤣

Reactions: 7
She is setting her kids up for a lifetime of unhealthy eating habits and using food as a reward. Just like Charlotte, and her parents. EVERYTHING revolves around food, their days out are planned around chippy tea, McDonald’s or Costa, and the food they eat at home is utter crap. I feel sick watching her stories sometimes.

I agree. I wouldn't like to sit in the kitchen to watch TV. If you think about it, it is very odd!
Kitchen dining yes but but kitchen sofa lounging about no thanks
less of a walk to go get snacks though and we know Charlotte is all about that life

• Haha
She is disgusting. Bet it stinks of dirty dog. We all know it's supposed to be cream not greage 🤢
And her lunches on their own are bigger than what she is giving her 9 year old son and his 9 year old mate!!
I meant slices and not spices 🤣 bet the rug does stink 🤢

Reactions: 4
The rug is mockit and the food is just awful to be honest. Obviously that’s a shout out to tattle about the food filling them up. Reading it, I actually think she doesn’t have much of an idea about how to feed children properly. There so far too little protein and fruit and veg on that plate and far too much refined sugar. Even the bread doesn’t contain much fibre and there is hardly ANY bread as the sandwiches have been cut into toddler shapes. I can only assume Bill’s best friend is five or something

The breakfast was awful when considered as part of their usual diet which is very refined sugar heavy. What stuck out to me is the fact that the children were allowed to add however much decorations (more sugar) as they want. No effort with portion control ie stopping Stan pouring them out with gay abandon. For something like that, it’s much better to put a portion of icing in a bowl along with an appropriate amount of sprinkles for each child. Explain to them it is a big treat as very sugary so that’s why a portion each -then there’s some discussion about healthy choices etc. obviously that doesn’t need to be in the film but can be done beforehand

if that’s the first thing they are having when they get up - ie they will be hungry with low blood sugar - then we would always have some porridge or weetabix beforehand. Not because we are hideous joy killing fuds (as Charlotte will no doubt dismiss this as) butit stops them having a massive needless insulin spike, stops them eating far too much sugar as they are starving and stops low blood sugar 30 minutes later.

I have to say, I think the children’s diet is becoming poorer and poorer as they get older. Fine for Charlotte to enjoy her food and be whatever shape and side she wants to be. She’s an adult. But she needs to be honest with herself that she has a disordered relationship with food so must make better choices for her children to give them the best start in life. Type 2 diabetes is going to the scourge of that generation due to easy access to very high sugar foods and the whole “treat” culture which has been amplified by COVID. So it really is so important to get a grip of this now and demonstrate responsible choices etc and not develop habits and a palate centred around lots of sugar intakes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anybody remember last years vlog when they put up the Christmas tree and she made Frank give her a kiss by the tree when they had finished. Hoping for something equally as awkward in this years tree vlog 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can anybody remember last years vlog when they put up the Christmas tree and she made Frank give her a kiss by the tree when they had finished. Hoping for something equally as awkward in this years tree vlog 😂
Yes! It’s just all so contrived and totally set up. Utterly cringe.

Reactions: 6
The reel from this morning with the cinnamon swirls being made into Christmas trees…..

If that’s not in some way an advert il eat my hat.

also

I’m sorry but Bill is not a toddler - why on earth is the poor kid wearing a bleeping Disney onsie that matches his infant siblings? Seriously. The boy is going to get picked on mercilessly with this tit on there about him…. Wearing his Mickey Mouse fluffy onsie like his 4 year old baby brother and being filmed eating his little baby Christmas tree pastries…..

Also

BRUSH DAISY’S HAIR AND TIE IT UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Reactions: 15
Yeah, she treats Bill like the other two. My 9-year-old is practically a pre-teen now and wouldn’t wear a Mickey Mouse onesie that’s for sure. I do feel sorry for him. I think he won’t be ready for secondary school at all when the time rolls around.

Reactions: 13
The reel from this morning with the cinnamon swirls being made into Christmas trees…..

If that’s not in some way an advert il eat my hat.

also

I’m sorry but Bill is not a toddler - why on earth is the poor kid wearing a bleeping Disney onsie that matches his infant siblings? Seriously. The boy is going to get picked on mercilessly with this tit on there about him…. Wearing his Mickey Mouse fluffy onsie like his 4 year old baby brother and being filmed eating his little baby Christmas tree pastries…..

Also

BRUSH DAISY’S HAIR AND TIE IT UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
The kids have so much sugar for breakfast

Reactions: 4
Does she ever just give her kids toast for breakfast? Pop Tarts, pastry, cinnamon swirls with a tit ton of coloured icing and chocolate..
honestly if I presented my 3 year old with that for breakfast he’d look at me like I’d gone insane! He deffo wouldn’t eat it!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she treats Bill like the other two. My 9-year-old is practically a pre-teen now and wouldn’t wear a Mickey Mouse onesie that’s for sure. I do feel sorry for him. I think he won’t be ready for secondary school at all when the time rolls around.
I've a son the same age and he would never wear anything like what she puts Bill in. He also would be massively embarrassed if I sent him to school with some of the lunches she does or if I constantly filmed him for a load of strangers.

She seems to plan her Sundays around some elaborate lunch when in fact it im sure those kids (and that poor dog) would much rather go out and do something as a family! when kids are hungry they just eat..they don’t need sandwiches cut in to Christmas trees and googly eyes on fruit…food is fuel it doesn’t need to be some fancy instagrammable affair every single mealtime. Enjoy cooking by all means but life is about so much more, especially when you are young

That lunch was for FOUR of them…but don’t worry, they had a hot chocolate at costa earlier.

I got my 9 and 7yos a hot chocolate today (and me and dad coffee) because we got stuck in freezing temperatures for over an hour. It’s probably been a year since we last got a Starbucks. It shouldn’t be just a regular part of the day like she makes it…and it absolutely shouldn’t be a substitute for good, healthy meals.

That lunch was pathetic.

honestly if I presented my 3 year old with that for breakfast he’d look at me like I’d gone insane! He deffo wouldn’t eat it!!
My 3 year old would DEFINITELY eat it. Which is why I, his grown-ass parent, give him weetbix, multigrain toast with vegemite OR as a special weekend breakfast, banana pancakes with honey. And it's not a 'special treat' because of the sugar or the food itself, but because we take time to cook together (s.l.o.w.l.y. and messily, because Sunday is the only time we have time for that as I work out of the house every day), he watches for the bubbles to tell me when to flip, then he gets to choose if he wants blueberries or choc chips sprinkled in - neither treated as 'better' or 'special-er' so he just picks what he feels like eating.

I own that I have a disordered attitude to food, but I am working really hard not to pass that on to my son. That's my responsibility as his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.