Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know itā€™s judgmental but this is tattle after all., I cannot stand people giving their kids cans of fizzy pop, Bill is what 9 or 10? Itā€™s not like itā€™s a rare treat on a birthday or with Christmas dinner which is fine, her kids are constantly given shite like her 3 year old eating a pop tart for breakfast the other day.

Reactions: 23
I know itā€™s judgmental but this is tattle after all., I cannot stand people giving their kids cans of fizzy pop, Bill is what 9 or 10? Itā€™s not like itā€™s a rare treat on a birthday or with Christmas dinner which is fine, her kids are constantly given shite like her 3 year old eating a pop tart for breakfast the other day.
I agree... special occasions yes. But every day is a special occasion in Charl's life!!! She gets emotional over a trip to B&M ffs, treats on special occasions, or in her case, alcohol on special occasions/every single day, is normal!

Reactions: 12
Proud of Mark for dragging a tree out of the road. Christ alive, what else were they meant to do? She makes a big deal out of every tiny thing sheā€™s unhinged
He probably rolled it down the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didnā€™t understand the stories from last night....she was sat in her car and said she is stuck outside her grandparents house. Why didnā€™t she just go back into their house until they could drive home and let the kids stay warm? I guess that wouldnā€™t have seemed as dramatic as being stuck in the car while super Frank moved the tree out of the road šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Does she honestly think sheā€™s a 14? Also why is she eating this ā€˜romanticā€™ meal in cheap pjs while marks dressed?
She looks massive there. Sorry but sheā€™s completely delusional if she really believes her own lies about her size.

Reactions: 13
I love Christmas as much as the next person but she needs to give over with it so soon! Brace yourselves for 4 weeks of shots of her Xmas tree, copious amounts of food, shark and kids whilst Mariah is blasting in the background and she's crying away in to her 10th glass of fizz.

Reactions: 8
Does she ever just give her kids toast for breakfast? Pop Tarts, pastry, cinnamon swirls with a tit ton of coloured icing and chocolate..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yet more sugary shite! For such young kids she gives them so many sweet treats! Stan is only 3 FFS! It's not good for them to eat it all the time and such a bad habit to start.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I wouldnā€™t dream of giving that to my daughter for breakfast, sheā€™s 5 and would be off her head all dayšŸ˜³

I hate the way they use the kitchen extension as their living room now. Itā€™s been a pointless extension because instead of having 2 useable living areas, they have no just started using the kitchen as the main sitting room. The open plan kitchen dining area should be exactly that - a space to cook and sit in socially while cooking and eating - not the place the whole family sits down in to watch a film. The old living room is clearly now just a redundant unused space which negates the whole point of adding space onto the house.

Reactions: 18
I hate the way they use the kitchen extension as their living room now. Itā€™s been a pointless extension because instead of having 2 useable living areas, they have no just started using the kitchen as the main sitting room. The open plan kitchen dining area should be exactly that - a space to cook and sit in socially while cooking and eating - not the place the whole family sits down in to watch a film. The old living room is clearly now just a redundant unused space which negates the whole point of adding space onto the house.
I agree. I wouldn't like to sit in the kitchen to watch TV. If you think about it, it is very odd!
Kitchen dining yes but but kitchen sofa lounging about no thanks

Reactions: 11
This woman always uses xmas as the excuse for eating total crap. Not everything is about food ffs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.