Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just SO over dramatic about everything. The latest stories about the tree and weather stuff, just so ott.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she wears that much makeup everyday!
she clarts it on. There’s no need for it either. Ok, yes, she’s not the best looking girl and she does look rough without makeup but she doesn’t need to wear so much heavy make up day to day. But if concealer under the eyes and a bit of mascara would be sufficient.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much drama it was just a tree she made it sound like something really bad happened 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
“Tarte shape tape goes on like cement” Says Charlotte who is about 4 products in as she applies approx 50 layers of tit just to make her look less like a baked potatoe. Just use Polyfilla love it will save you time and money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Tarte shape tape goes on like cement” Says Charlotte who is about 4 products in as she applies approx 50 layers of tit just to make her look less like a baked potatoe. Just use Polyfilla love it will save you time and money 😂
Or just buy a balaclava. Maybe someone could gift her a Christmas one…a local business perhaps as she loves to support them 🥴

• Haha
I’m gonna get slated for this but hey ho, I don’t think Charlotte should have married sharky she has a property that she’s been paying years and she clearly makes a good amount on social media hence the Ad nickname. I always think of things from a legal standpoint and that’s house is now a shared asset especially as he’s been living there contributing if it goes tits up it’s going to cost her a pretty penny. Charlotte had two kids with this guy why bother if he hadn’t proposed before ? They were in the groove and yeh it’s only a piece of paper but an expensive one if things go wrong for the person with assets.
Charlotte is looking at things through rose tinted spectacles I doubt sharky is tho, call me cynical but I’ve seen it a hundred times in my line of work.
The renovations etc are only putting money in his pocket if it goes wrong five years down the line.

I’m gonna get slated for this but hey ho, I don’t think Charlotte should have married sharky she has a property that she’s been paying years and she clearly makes a good amount on social media hence the Ad nickname. I always think of things from a legal standpoint and that’s house is now a shared asset especially as he’s been living there contributing if it goes tits up it’s going to cost her a pretty penny. Charlotte had two kids with this guy why bother if he hadn’t proposed before ? They were in the groove and yeh it’s only a piece of paper but an expensive one if things go wrong for the person with assets.
Charlotte is looking at things through rose tinted spectacles I doubt sharky is tho, call me cynical but I’ve seen it a hundred times in my line of work.
The renovations etc are only putting money in his pocket if it goes wrong five years down the line.
i think Mark was already on the mortgage as she kept going on about them having to remortgage to pay for the work doing so I’m not sure them getting married would have made much difference to him being able to take a chunk if things go tits up

in 9 months she’ll be like “and here is the product of Mark being all manly and moving a tree out of the road”🤮

• Sick
I get the impression that mummy, daddy, granny and grandpa would just sort her out if they ever happened. She’s been handed everything by family that’s what’s meant she can tot about at home all day pining into a phone 😂

I get the impression that mummy, daddy, granny and grandpa would just sort her out if they ever happened. She’s been handed everything by family that’s what’s meant she can tot about at home all day pining into a phone 😂
I wonder if her brother is treated the same as her by family?

Reactions: 6
Why the duck does she idolise that man like a teenager?
Because her mentality is that of a teenager she acts like she’s Cinderella and her life is a Disney film. When I’m reality she left Bill’s Dad to shack up with Maaaaakkk and now she’s got to make it look like it’s great.

I wonder if her brother is treated the same as her by family?
I reckon they bung them both money.

Reactions: 10
Proud of Mark for dragging a tree out of the road. Christ alive, what else were they meant to do? She makes a big deal out of every tiny thing she’s unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hiiiiyyaaaaa tattlers (said in a croaky little voice with pouty big lips) I went to go out but the roads are like an ice rink up here. Anyway, my son just gritted some of the road for me and I just want to pop on and say how very proud of him I am. I was worried sick whilst he was gone up to the grit box that he wouldn’t come back and that Jack Frost might get him but he’s fine. Honestly though it’s people like that at this time of year that just make my heart burst 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You could say the same thing about anyone who owns their house and then goes on to have a relationship or get married though. Would you have said the same thing if it had been Mark’s house, and Charlotte had moved in, would you be saying that he shouldn’t have married her? That he should have deliberately kept her name off all deeds to the house they share just in case they ever split up….? I don’t think so.
getting married is entering into a legally binding contract with the other person and if you are worried about a break up and the division of assets after that you either have a pre-nup (which are legally binding in the UK although with exceptions) or you don’t get married.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.