Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like serial killers. That's the photo that will be on the documentaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This looks like a promo shot for strictly. Mark looks like the definitely NOT gay professional with his great posture and Charl the amateur 😂
Omg is she biting her lip? Please tell me she isn’t biting her lip…

I’ve liked a lot of the photos so far, but that.. that is awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg is she biting her lip? Please tell me she isn’t biting her lip…

I’ve liked a lot of the photos so far, but that.. that is awful!
Looks like she is doesn’t it 😂 it makes her mouth look worse. She looks like she has her dentures out 😂
It feels like they’re trying to be sexy in it.
Well they are failing miserably. They look more like teacher and student 😂

This photo looks like Charl has stepped in dog poo 💩 whatever has been said Frank doesn’t find it so funny 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gonna make this recipe next week *makes sure to show her ring* did you know she’s married now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something about the fact that the depth profile and stone coverage on her wedding ring don't match her engagement ring is really setting me off 😬. I don't even know why it's bothering me so much, it just looks a bit off to me.

Reactions: 8
Something about the fact that the depth profile and stone coverage on her wedding ring don't match her engagement ring is really setting me off 😬. I don't even know why it's bothering me so much, it just looks a bit off to me.
I think the engagement ring looks too big or the wedding ring too tight, they definitely don’t look the same size

Reactions: 6
I think the engagement ring looks too big or the wedding ring too tight, they definitely don’t look the same size
I hate to see mish mashed rings. No matter how nice they might be separately together they look hideous

Reactions: 3
MORE soppy wedding tit and depressing looking photos! Not one person looks happy in them either. She really just needs to get a diary and write the stuff down there not on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Frank doesn’t look happy to see his bride walking down the aisle…and I find it really gross that they “both” agreed that getting married was the best day of their lives, above having the kids. I’m married and I have 3 kids, having them was the best days of my life. Plus Frank wasn’t even there when Bill was born!
When you become a parent, your kids come first; even if you’ve done things “the wrong way round”. Your wedding day can be up there and be one of the best days but not THE best day.
And breathe…I’m finished 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Really annoys me when people have their kids lurking at the front whilst vows are said. My friend walked down the aisle and did her vows with her son on her hip. For me, the marriage is about 2 people and they should be the only ones up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s always fishing for compliments saying how she never felt beautiful or slim enough when we all know she LOVES herself, eye bleeping herself at every opportunity!
I still can’t get over Karen’s mother of the bride outfit, you’d think she just popped into the ceremony on her way to do an Aldi shop.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.