Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 sex pond sex pond, #gifted sex pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, the crazy 🐸 face in the second photo. Anyone else find themselves doing it right back at her/the screen whenever you open a story or post and she's there grinning like that? I can't help myself.
Yes, and feeling like an absolute tit doing it so God knows what she must feel like!

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised we haven’t had an update after humpty dumpty had a great fall last night. I was almost certain we’d get a sad face selfie with her oh so sore hand and her arthritis playing up, it’s been a while since she’s mentioned that too, surely that’s due a mention for engagement soon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised we haven’t had an update after humpty dumpty had a great fall last night. I was almost certain we’d get a sad face selfie with her oh so sore hand and her arthritis playing up, it’s been a while since she’s mentioned that too, surely that’s due a mention for engagement soon
She sometimes uses her hearing aids for sympathy/engagement too.

Reactions: 11
So we have her hen this weekend to look forward to, my bet is her having the white version of the ASOS milkmaid dress that she probably wishes she had for her wedding dress. It’ll probably be afternoon tea at either aunty Debbie or aunty Ju’s house 🤢

Reactions: 15
So we have her hen this weekend to look forward to, my bet is her having the white version of the ASOS milkmaid dress that she probably wishes she had for her wedding dress. It’ll probably be afternoon tea at either aunty Debbie or aunty Ju’s house 🤢
Personality-wise she’s like some strange combination between old lady and small child. The way she presents herself is so bizarre.

Reactions: 20
It will also be the most middle class, WASP’ish hen party that we ever did see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another basic AF advert for Readly, filmed in her manky pyjamas and with the usual errors!!! :rolleyes: And she's put Bill going swimming on her to do list! 🤪 🤪 🤪

ANOTHER readly ad 😩 it’s never ending!!
Why would you say that. I mean Charl doesn’t know what she has from month to month the poor little destitute mite 😂 And you know that Charl is so so #grateful that (insert any brand name here) would want to work with little old Charl 🙄😂

Aww bless her heart ❤ she’s been working so so hard that she’s even had to film an ad in her pyjamas because she was soooooo busy she didn’t have time to get dressed 🙄 I have a teams meeting this afternoon with our big boss so I may get dressed up and pop on my fluffy dressing gown for it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can this woman not keep anything to herself?! A grid post of Bill and Stan in their wedding suits a month before the wedding takes place, what the actual f?!

Reactions: 20
I know my list isn’t as high octane as Charl’s but you get my gist 😂
Isn’t it just bleeping nonsense!

im surprised she hasn’t made a note on there to remember to blink/breathe in & out/put one foot infront of the other etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She sometimes uses her hearing aids for sympathy/engagement too.
Yes she really does and it annoys me! So am I (far worse than her) with kids and a real job and guess what.. we just get on with it 🤦🏼

Reactions: 5
I read the bottom as ‘sex reading live’ I thought she was finally releasing her and marks sex tape 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.