Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 sex pond sex pond, #gifted sex pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories she’s admitted she’s doing loads of “work” so she can earn herself a break. Doesn’t that just admit she really doesn’t give a tit about the products, just the money. As we know it’s all lies but why can’t her followers see this? Why aren’t there regulations about people doing this!!

Reactions: 11
I love how she went on about working hard to earn a break from work, then went on to say that she’d done loads of wedding stuff yesterday. I just feel like she’s so out of touch - people have to plan their weddings around work normally, not around getting paid to advertise hot tubs. Ugh she’s just the epitome of what’s wrong with influencer culture at the moment.

Reactions: 16
I feel like if you put your phone away Charl, instead of photographing yourself and screenshooting your phone of your music choices, you’d be much less likely to fall.

And why, why, why, the weird faces in that deodorant ad? Stop pulling your lip up like that. It’s weird and makes you look like a fuckin idiot. Your face is then on two different levels, looks like you’ve had a stroke!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like if you put your phone away Charl, instead of photographing yourself and screenshooting your phone of your music choices, you’d be much less likely to fall.

And why, why, why, the weird faces in that deodorant ad? Stop pulling your lip up like that. It’s weird and makes you look like a fuckin idiot. Your face is then on two different levels, looks like you’ve had a stroke!
She films herself running all the time, so it's highly likely she was filming herself when she fell. What an idiot.
She's wearing the same jumper as yesterday! Minging cow. 🤮
Pulling the 'overwhelm' card out today! Book the time off then FFS, say no to jobs, that's what happens in the real world of work.

Reactions: 13
She films herself running all the time, so it's highly likely she was filming herself when she fell. What an idiot.
She's wearing the same jumper as yesterday! Minging cow. 🤮
Pulling the 'overwhelm' card out today! Book the time off then FFS, say no to jobs, that's what happens in the real world of work.
See, now the content of her falling is something I’d want to see 😂😂

Give the people what they want!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the thread title 😂👏🏼

she is so unbelievably dull.. on her stories this morning she literally said ‘I’ve got a to do list here, I tend to write a to do list everyday of just stuff that I need to do’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ Amazingly that’s how it works?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're all in Subway in less than an hour after posting they're going out! They can't have gone or walked anywhere beforehand!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Full face of slap, but still put yesterday's jumper back on! 🤮 🤮
What even is that smile?! Here's a challenge, go to a mirror and try and recreate that face she is doing - you will look ridiculous. I cannot see why she does that face and then posts it!

Reactions: 13
“Thoroughly conned” into a Subway lunch…c’mon Charl, you wanted a wee meatball marinara didn’t you?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Woman takes kids out at lunchtime and is amazed when kids say they want lunch"

Hold the front page.

What about feeding them at home before you leave the house you lazy wretch.

Reactions: 18
If she's stressing about not having time off around the wedding why doesn't she either day no to an add or two. I'm sure this month alone she's earnt thousands.
Some things are more important than money.
Prob be an add or two on wedding day knowing her.

Reactions: 9
If she's stressing about not having time off around the wedding why doesn't she either day no to an add or two. I'm sure this month alone she's earnt thousands.
Some things are more important than money.
Prob be an add or two on wedding day knowing her.
One of those cheesy balloon words right behind the top table, but instead of “LOVE” it says “#AD”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks terrible without make up on. She looks unhealthy. sunken eyes, big dark circles, Pale pasty skin, spots everywhere

maybe time to stop the boozing and drink some more water and eat some fresh veg, fruit and cut back on the shite. She just looks terrible.

Reactions: 15
Latest photo on Instagram… “time is the hardest thing to give” 🙄 Try having a “normal” job when you are getting home and having an hour or less before bedtime! Honestly she really doesn’t understand how privileged she is and how much “time” she has with her children.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Latest photo on Instagram… “time is the hardest thing to give” 🙄 Try having a “normal” job when you are getting home and having an hour or less before bedtime! Honestly she really doesn’t understand how privileged she is and how much “time” she has with her children.
She needs to STFU. She's AT HOME ALL DAY, EVERY DAY FFS! Work at night then, or get up early and work, say no to some jobs.
She's a bleeping joke and has no idea what it's like for working parents that have to use childcare and have to leave home early and return late.

Reactions: 16
Lol, the crazy 🐸 face in the second photo. Anyone else find themselves doing it right back at her/the screen whenever you open a story or post and she's there grinning like that? I can't help myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.