Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charl, it's not a miracle bleeping pill, it's the contraceptive pill! I highly doubt it'd have any effect after taking it for two weeks!!!!
No breathy talking stories today then! So #hottubgate will be brushed under the carpet and the gushy posts for '...and last week just wasn't my week' will be why!! Dick.
she has done a woe is me not feeling myself etc a question asked for engagement. Then wham an ad incoming. She does it everytime now. So predictable.

Reactions: 17
I was about to say this too! Gosh she’s sounding like a complete train wreck
She drinks ALL the time, and that’s just what she chooses to show on Instagram so I’m sure it’s even more behind the scenes. Alcohol is a depressant and sure as hell won’t be helping with her low mood. She seems to have a very unhealthy relationship with both food and drink.

Reactions: 16
I would never drink at a birthday party. I'd also never drink midday tbh, but Charlotte does!!

Reactions: 11
The thread with all the comments on the hot tub vlog has gone! The overall comments total 94, but it says 112! :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder if the kids will have an actual proper day out this summer! All she’s done with them so far is given them crappy craft activities and moaned about how difficult it is to work around them 🙄

Reactions: 14
Wonder if the kids will have an actual proper day out this summer! All she’s done with them so far is given them crappy craft activities and moaned about how difficult it is to work around them 🙄
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for well-off parents who have refused to fork out for holiday childcare/camps yet proceed to moan about having to look after their own kids. She's such a tight ass when it comes to spending money on anything that isn't food/booze.

Reactions: 27
I thought she announced she was off for 6 weeks or is that just another one of her lies?

EEA9EDFB-A8DC-4F57-94EE-0D6FFB9AAC22.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I think when she said about not working for 6 weeks she meant without the children around. So it was the last day of child free/peaceful working.

Reactions: 5
She is just so predictable:

- Soppy, sickly sweet stories explaining why she’s been quiet - check.
- Swiftly followed by an ad - check.

twit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Oh ffs! bleeping razors that every other Instabeggar is advertising. tit proofreading as usual too! How bleeping hard is it? Hardly taxing is it? Sat on her bed, talking for a few minutes and then typing up the text! She makes a mistake every single time!

It’s been questioned 🙃
Oh really? What have you seen?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Who was it that said she’d be back on Instagram as soon as she had an ad to share 😂😂 I’ll admit I have had a drink before a child’s birthday party if it’s been a bbq or something that’s gone into the evening. But not at one that’s been just an afternoon thing. And literally one or two drinks. Charlotte probably had a whole bottle to herself

Reactions: 12
I've not commented on this thread before, I don't think, but why oh why does this woman pull a face like she's apologising for something every time she says "hi everyone"?!?! Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it 🤣

Reactions: 22
I've not commented on this thread before, I don't think, but why oh why does this woman pull a face like she's apologising for something every time she says "hi everyone"?!?! Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it 🤣
Oh no, we all notice it. The stupid face and the irritating faux melancholy way she says “hi everyone” with the weird put on croaky voice…. It’s so fake & so weird

Talk about cleaning up her YouTube to make herself look perfect. Charlotte Taylor is so very twee but it’s a pity that she seems to be turning into an alki.

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs! bleeping razors that every other Instabeggar is advertising. tit proofreading as usual too! How bleeping hard is it? Hardly taxing is it? Sat on her bed, talking for a few minutes and then typing up the text! She makes a mistake every single time!

Oh really? What have you seen?
53E02580-A066-46B8-A58D-0F797463BE1B.jpeg

the top one

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.