Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making sandwiches today for tomorrow??? My Mum just got up that wee bit earlier in the morning so they were lovely and fresh!!!!
Noticed that cooler backpack comes with a wine carrier.
Probably one of the requirements for old wino

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually quite like Charlotte but just watched her new video and Stans poor arms/wrists are so limp, is that part of the stickells condition?

I see she’s got Stan and Day some new shoes. She may as well have just given Daisy here though as they look absolutely ginormous. Although clearly to be expected when she doesn’t actually get their feet measured and just buys crappy next shoes rather than Clarks, Startrite etc. Especially for the two of them who are clearly very hyper mobile surely you’d ensure they had really high quality fitted shoes.
she’s an absolute joke of a mother
Utterly shocking poor Daisy. Her mother is such a skinflint buying shoes so ill fitting
3B7D1F88-D84C-474C-8E96-734A1D964099.jpeg
389CC515-2670-4E76-8AEE-DC616245F58F.jpeg
5EC28055-58DD-4F0F-959A-6D211EE79991.jpeg

Charlottes washing doesn’t look the cleanest!
67541A93-F821-404C-90D6-10CBE2C1AD3F.jpeg
poor Daisy she will have blisters that shoes don’t support her feet. Yes proper shoes are bloody expensive but what you do is you make sure your child is provided for first.
My daughter had startright school shoes and startright shoes for when not in school plus trainers. I didn’t go buying loads of dresses and makeup (like Charlotte does) for myself I made sure my Daughter had proper fitting measured shoes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My just turned 5 year old can tell me if shoes are comfortable or too tight etc so it’s a wonder they don’t say anything to their Mum poor wee things

Reactions: 6
Sorry only just catching. Up on the thread.
home life is so busy. Gosh stan’s wrists look terrible in that story.

Reactions: 4
Daisy and Stan clearly have very slim limbs so even more important that their shoes fit well. Those shoes are atrocious and she should be ashamed of herself putting her kids in them. I can’t believe her parents don’t say anything either mine would be the first to question it and so they should.

Reactions: 10
Those kids come second in that house 'cos Charl is too busy worshipping the ground Shark walks on. Those kids are only good for rolling out for ads and faux stories and then she gets the fake laugh out to keep up the pretence.
She overshares every single thing of their lives and yet there is no mention of Stan's speech or wrist issues. She's in this ridiculous cat and mouse game with Tattle to prove us wrong and all that continues to do is show how much she's brushing it under the carpet. Much like any comments on her YouTube vlog, eh Charl. As long as that dollar keeps rolling in, duck what the kids needs emotionally, physically or from a safeguarding need or point of view. VILE.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those kids come second in that house 'cos Charl is too busy worshipping the ground Shark walks on. Those kids are only good for rolling out for ads and faux stories and then she gets the fake laugh out to keep up the pretence.
She overshares every single thing of their lives and yet there is no mention of Stan's speech or wrist issues. She's in this ridiculous cat and mouse game with Tattle to prove us wrong and all that continues to do is show how much she's brushing it under the carpet. Much like any comments on her YouTube vlog, eh Charl. As long as that dollar keeps rolling in, duck what the kids needs emotionally, physically or from a safeguarding need or point of view. VILE.
Totally agree the kids come last in the house. It’s such a shame how could a parent be like that. My Mum and Dad would definitely say something about the state of the shoes being like boats.

Reactions: 9
Daisy looks like she has extremely narrow feet, you can get F and E fitting shoes if you get them properly measured.

Reactions: 7
I always thought she would be the type of parent that called the doctor for the slightest cold and over reacted to every tiny problem. So it really surprises me how much she is ignoring stans obvious need for an assessment. Unless he is being seen and she’s not told us but that’s the content that she’d probably love to use. She doesn’t care for their privacy normally either so I don’t know why she wouldn’t share it. But it’s so clear to us watching her stories so her and the bloke she fancies so much must see it as well

Reactions: 11
Is Charlotte still going on YouTube? It’s been years since I watched her.. is she still doing Tesco food hauls and talking in that sickly sweet voice? 🙄

• Haha
Is Charlotte still going on YouTube? It’s been years since I watched her.. is she still doing Tesco food hauls and talking in that sickly sweet voice? 🙄
Yes she is. Her food hauls are so samey as well. She buys the same stuff week after week.

Reactions: 6
Surely Stans issues are being dealth with. It's very obvious he has issues. We can all see therefore his Mum and Dad should?
As for speech, my daughter went to a speech therapist at 18 months as she too was speaking like Stan. She's nearly 15 now and thinks nothing of back chat on a daily basis!
Charlotte, you put absolutely everything on social media. There is no boundries at all family included. You must come on here and see the comments. You need to address these comments. In your little princess bubble nothing is sacred. We are genuinely concerned for this gorgeous little boy. No doubt your sheep are but are too afraid to say. If you want to be relatable you need to acknowledge this. I'm only concerned as well all are 👍

Surely Stans issues are being dealth with. It's very obvious he has issues. We can all see therefore his Mum and Dad should?
As for speech, my daughter went to a speech therapist at 18 months as she too was speaking like Stan. She's nearly 15 now and thinks nothing of back chat on a daily basis!
Charlotte, you put absolutely everything on social media. There is no boundries at all family included. You must come on here and see the comments. You need to address these comments. In your little princess bubble nothing is sacred. We are genuinely concerned for this gorgeous little boy. No doubt your sheep are but are too afraid to say. If you want to be relatable you need to acknowledge this. I'm only concerned as well all are 👍
That’s what confuses me. She knows people are seeing it so why not comment on it? Even if she didn’t want to fully go into details. Not that she’s ever cared before. She could just say I’ve had a few people asking about Stan and he’s being seen about it and we’re dealing with it but want to keep it private.

she’s quick to run off to the doctors for her own issues but the children are clearly so far down the priority list it’s disgusting.

This is the first time I’ve ever commented on this forum, but I just came across a TikTok account of a uk influencer who is openly honest with how much she earns. 58k followers on Instagram 4K on YouTube. For the months March - June she made £15k that is a ridiculous amount of money, for our Charl to act like money is tight and she couldn’t stretch to an inflatable spa 🙄 or even correctly fitting shoes for her children!

• Wow
  • Angry
I always thought she would be the type of parent that called the doctor for the slightest cold and over reacted to every tiny problem. So it really surprises me how much she is ignoring stans obvious need for an assessment. Unless he is being seen and she’s not told us but that’s the content that she’d probably love to use. She doesn’t care for their privacy normally either so I don’t know why she wouldn’t share it. But it’s so clear to us watching her stories so her and the bloke she fancies so much must see it as well
I honestly think she has seen somebody about him. She has said before he wasn’t born with the same syndrome so he must have been seen at some point and maybe even followed up. Plus she has taken Daisy to appointments and then all the others dentist/ doctors for other reasons so I don’t think she would just ignore anything health wise for them and be neglectful in that way.

Reactions: 2
Thise sandals look awful, Daisy looks to have narrow feet and needs something that will fit them properly. A quick search and Start-rite are selling some cute sandals in e width fitting for less than £20. Both Charlotte and Mark are responsible for making sure they have decent fitting footwear.

I’m surprised they haven’t been doing some nice days out during the holidays if they aren’t going away on holiday, it’s weird that they rarely do that kind of thing, I would think Bill would love to go to MOSI, they would all enjoy something like the SeaLife Centre or the zoo or national trust places etc. I have a friend who lives close by to Charlotte and they are always going on lovely walks to different places yet on stories we always we the same walk and park and Charlottes kids hardly seem to leave their town.

Reactions: 11
Thise sandals look awful, Daisy looks to have narrow feet and needs something that will fit them properly. A quick search and Start-rite are selling some cute sandals in e width fitting for less than £20. Both Charlotte and Mark are responsible for making sure they have decent fitting footwear.

I’m surprised they haven’t been doing some nice days out during the holidays if they aren’t going away on holiday, it’s weird that they rarely do that kind of thing, I would think Bill would love to go to MOSI, they would all enjoy something like the SeaLife Centre or the zoo or national trust places etc. I have a friend who lives close by to Charlotte and they are always going on lovely walks to different places yet on stories we always we the same walk and park and Charlottes kids hardly seem to leave their town.
They never do anything or go anywhere really, it is weird. She must be earning an absolute fortune and yet they don’t do anything as a family. No days out really, No weekends away, no trips to amusement parks or to the zoo or a night out at the cinema or bowling or even a day at the coast or anything
the kids just seem to get shoved in a corner with a craft activity every chance she gets

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.