Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a coincidence clearing the garden tho 😂🤥
I don’t know why she didn’t just come out and say she’s got a couple of ads coming up that need the garden, so what great motivation to get the garden sorted and clear it.

The end. Then no one would have anything to say regarding that and wouldn’t think you are a fake liar. Okay, not as fake a liar.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know why she didn’t just come out and say she’s got a couple of ads coming up that need the garden, so what great motivation to get the garden sorted and clear it.

The end. Then no one would have anything to say regarding that and wouldn’t think you are a fake liar. Okay, not as fake a liar.
Exactly. It is bloody obvious now what was going on - even down to the positioning of the paving stones. Same with the van that just happened to turn up as Matalan are SUCH good eggs. Give it a break and tell the truth

Reactions: 15
She’s lying low. When do we think she’ll make an appearance? No doubt with a sickly sweet, ‘hope you’re all ok? I’ve been taking some time for myself and to refocus on what really matters in life (after I’ve schilled enough to fund my swanning around), thanks for ALL your support and all the lovely messages’ explanation for her time away. Yawn.

Edited for typos.

Reactions: 16
“Hi everywun (put on croaky voice) I hope your all okay, I’ve had loads of messages asking if I’m ok so I just wanted to let you know I’m absolutely fine I just wanted to take a few days off from my phone to just spend time with Mark & the kids, and I’m on my period (yet again) and I’m feeling a bit poorly and just needed a bit of a rest but I’m fine, thank you for all your lovely messages, I really appreciate them, you are all so lovely and I feel so lucky to have you all behind me, supporting me and it’s just so nice so thank you (awkward thumbs up and mad crazy frog smile)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Given the frequency of her ads recently, it can’t be long before another one is due, so she’ll have to get her skates on with the croaky ‘I’m back’ post to get that out of the way before (and prime for engagement on) the next #ad.

Predictable, much?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she has a Matalan ad coming up and whatever the other one it that we will apparently laugh about because it is so ‘her’ 🙄 so she’ll soon be back telling us how proud she is of herself and us.

Reactions: 14
Oh I do hope she makes a grand appearance and has an Oscars speech ready today, it’d be the best birthday gift ever 😂 I’m assuming the ad that’s oh so her is with always or body form as she’s always on her sodding period 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's been answering comments on her YouTube today so she's still on social media...she's just not posting on Instagram. I wish she'd open her mind a little bit to understand why people had an issue. She's not the most offending influencer and yes, the problems do start with the companies. But her "defence" was poor and her sickly sweet persona is wearing thin 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17

truth! I actually have nothing against Charlotte whatsoever; she seems like a nice enough person etc etc... it’s just the shady style posts from influencers like at the very least the garden clearance was content for the karcher and now the there happens to be a hot tub in that space... it’s not unnecessary or unkind to comment inferring that a bit more clarity around influencers intentions would be appreciated... especially when there would be no gifts to be gifted if it wasn’t for engagement!

It’s the comments from the poster who said ( paraphrasing) people in poverty wouldn’t want a free hot tub because they wouldn’t have the space or be afford to run it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Assume Matalan are a decent client of Channel Mum and they’ve had a few nightmares with other adverts so presumably they have to reassess if this one with Charlotte should go ahead in case there’s tons of comments about the mysterious arrival of the van etc?

Reactions: 6
Her stories have mentioned taking time offline over the weekend, and having wanted to do it for some time. Mentioned twice that last week "wasn't her week" and being disappointing that the pill hadn't kicked in as quick as she hoped. She also she she was in a "don't want to talk about it much" moods.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else drink at children's birthday party's? I've never known anyone to do it here

Reactions: 14
That poor child’s wrists ♥
We witness these joint problems time and time again in pictures and videos. We’ve never seen him holding his wrists normally or walk/run normally. That poor boy will be in constant pain, and if he doesn’t complain then it’s because he’s just used to it.
I bet Charl would go see someone if she was in pain constantly, every day (in fact doesn’t she have arthritis?)

Charl, it's not a miracle bleeping pill, it's the contraceptive pill! I highly doubt it'd have any effect after taking it for two weeks!!!!
No breathy talking stories today then! So #hottubgate will be brushed under the carpet and the gushy posts for '...and last week just wasn't my week' will be why!! Dick.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.