Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Charl’s and Mark’s responsibility to get Stan’s wrists looked at. It’s incredibly selfish not to address this issue. She’s obviously aware of it, as so many people have pointed it out to her. She’s making Stan’s wrist problem all about herself... how it makes HER feel guilty etc. She needs to put her thoughts and anxieties aside and put Stan first. She puts herself first all the time 😡

Reactions: 11
I’ve never actually googled stickler syndrome but after seeing Charl say the boys are nothing like her and daisy, it made me curious. My god, the children on the images literally look like Daisy and Stan. As a parent we’re racked with guilt at the best of times (except for Charl with the privacy of her kids) but she needs to put this aside, she’ll feel more guilt in years to come when she knew she could have supported him much sooner. Essentially, Stan was checked for a cleft palate along with the facial features of Pierre Robin Sequence (that she’s mentioned she has due to sticklers), there’s no way in hell she’s had him genetically tested or she would have had an amniocentesis (and would have been used for content) or it would have been done at birth. Her ‘confirmation’ that he doesn’t have it is in her birth video when she asks and they say no at the time. Sorry but that’s really wound me up, it’s so neglectful!

Reactions: 12
Stan is the image of Charlotte. Especially in the newest photo she’s uploaded with the You’ve got a Friend in Me lyrics. He definitely has the sticklers features... I just really hope she’s not taken the “confirmation” (a physical check I’m guessing) that he doesn’t have it as a solid no. I really think she should investigate further.

As a parent I would be really unsettled if I was repeatedly asked if my child had a syndrome which is in the family. I think it would give me the push to get them checked. And Stan is definitely not the opposite of Daisy, they’re so alike.

More breathy stories today! :rolleyes:
They buy sooo much food in that latest vlog. They also ate out one night, got McDonald's another night, then shark bought more meat from the butcher for a barbecue for one day!
She also buys those kids so many crappy snacks and drinks too. 😬

Reactions: 4
Stan is her double, there is no denying that at all. Maybe (doubtful) she’s just getting him checked out behind the scenes 🤞

Reactions: 6
Stan is her double, there is no denying that at all. Maybe (doubtful) she’s just getting him checked out behind the scenes 🤞
I too feel the same. I think they know he may have or does have the syndrome and are not saying. I feel awful saying this but she'll probably make a huge announcement in time regarding this and how she's coped etc etc. Aww Stan, however I'm sure if there is anything wrong his mum and Dad would have hopefully picked up on it 🧐

Reactions: 3
didnt she say in her shopping haul that they dont stock up on booze because they only drink at weekends? I laughed at that because im sure more days shes taking selfies with wine glass with something alcoholic in

Reactions: 9
Just by looking at Stan you can tell there is clearly
Something wrong with him. She’s in denial

Reactions: 10
I watched the latest food haul and notice Charlotte made a point of saying that she managed to get a delivery slot. 100% she has still been getting her shopping delivered this whole time but didn’t want to say because it had been discussed on here that she should save that shopping slot for those who are vulnerable or isolating.
if she had actually been out to Tesco there would’ve been a story of her in the car telling us she has to go do the food shopping, a shot of her pushing the trolley with the sleeves of her favourite jumper pulled over her knuckles and the camera would’ve been placed on the shelf so she can film herself walking past with said trolley. It’s so obvious she hasn’t been going in to Tesco for the past few months 🤥🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I watched the latest food haul and notice Charlotte made a point of saying that she managed to get a delivery slot. 100% she has still been getting her shopping delivered this whole time but didn’t want to say because it had been discussed on here that she should save that shopping slot for those who are vulnerable or isolating.
if she had actually been out to Tesco there would’ve been a story of her in the car telling us she has to go do the food shopping, a shot of her pushing the trolley with the sleeves of her favourite jumper pulled over her knuckles and the camera would’ve been placed on the shelf so she can film herself walking past with said trolley. It’s so obvious she hasn’t been going in to Tesco for the past few months 🤥🤦🏽‍♀️
Aye she’s been getting a regular delivery but also she’s popped out for numerous bits each week, to multiple shops, so makes a mockery of her deliveries behind the scenes. The amount of bits she needs/runs out of makes for almost another food shop each week! Of course there’s always going to be something perhaps needed extra or is missed/subbed off the delivery but the way Charl carries on she might as well not bother being ‘organised’ and having it delivered.

Reactions: 14
There’s talk about “maybe she’s had Stan checked behind the scenes”. ....but she’s literally said point blank that he doesn’t have sticklers (because he didn’t have a cleft pallet when he was born.)

....she hasn’t looked any way past that....but if she has then she has lied, to her followers by saying he doesn’t have it.

Reactions: 4
I have only briefly watched her over the last year or so and popped on here to have a quick read. Has Stan been complaining about his hands/wrists being painful? If there is a specific test to diagnose sticklers certainly any normal parent would be adamant that their child was tested for it.

Reactions: 1
I have only briefly watched her over the last year or so and popped on here to have a quick read. Has Stan been complaining about his hands/wrists being painful? If there is a specific test to diagnose sticklers certainly any normal parent would be adamant that their child was tested for it.
The concerns are about how his wrists present over a long period of time

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed that Charl is no longer following her best (and only) friend Kayley at FriendlyFirstFoods? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.