Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still following her, at least according to my IG she is.
Ahh that’s weird, when you check kayleys Insta and search following, Charlotte’s name comes up. I thought they had a falling out given that she hasn’t mentioned her recently (and usually goes on and on about how much she misses her best friend in the whole world)

Reactions: 1
What on earth is that hideous cropped cardigan outfit (along with her contortionist pose) in this mornings post?! Why does she think we need to see her stretch marks too?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ahh that’s weird, when you check kayleys Insta and search following, Charlotte’s name comes up. I thought they had a falling out given that she hasn’t mentioned her recently (and usually goes on and on about how much she misses her best friend in the whole world)
It looks like one is following one but the other isn’t following back

Reactions: 2
The picture of her showing everyone her stretch marks isn't about showing off her stretch marks she obviously thinks her stomach looks flat and wants to show it off but to use that as an excuse is pretty sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Posted on a local fb page Poynton questions & advice:

Charlotte Taylor asked a question

❤️

Hello everyone! I hope you are all okay today. Can anyone recommend a seamstress, at all? I would love some amends made to a wedding dress and wouldn’t know where to start. Much appreciated!
❤️

Merlin he isn’t a lab surely?
the more I look at him, the more I’m questioning it

Reactions: 2
She says in the latest haul video that she bought Daisy the pink gingham dress because she has one and she wants to match....Really ?i didnt know you had a pink gingham dress!i thought it was your skin 😂😂😂😂Also dear Charlotte ..i see you trying to copying Fleur and her little girl !Not gonna happen🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has there ever been a more emotional person than Charlotte?! Absolute wet blanket weeping and wailing over every last thing. Must be an utter delight to live with.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.