Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever not ‘due on’?
It does feel like it happens more than once a month!! Also, tragically my menstrual cycle is now in sync with Charlotte’s 🥴🥴🥴 How crazy is it that I know all about this stranger’s periods every month?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It does feel like it happens more than once a month!! Also, tragically my menstrual cycle is now in sync with Charlotte’s 🥴🥴🥴 How crazy is it that I know all about this stranger’s periods every month?!?!
Had a good giggle at this quote above. lol.

Now for the TITLE its brilliant! @MardieT This is my favourite thread title ever! well done!

Now on to the ''star'' of the show char.... How many times do i have to hear this woman be ''thankful'' that Bill has returned from his fathers! It drives me just as crazy as the flowers on the hob! . You should be grateful Bill has a wonderful relationship with his father. I'm surprised Daisy and Stan haven't picked up the obvious guilt you place on them for having fun without their older sibling! its insane Char, She really needs to quit this behaviour. I'm sick of hearing it. As if daisy and stan have to put their lives on hold until Bill gets back home, moron! :mad:

Reactions: 13
I do find it strange she acts as though Bill has returned from war when he’s only been up the road for 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor Stan, I do hope he recovers quickly but i don't understand why she pretends she struggled so much to share the hard times? Is that not all she does? It's not even midday and she's shared that she was in a+e through the night.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
🧐
I do find it strange she acts as though Bill has returned from war when he’s only been up the road for 2 days
Agreed.
She's been doing this for years, he only goes away one the weekends and she acts so so selfish about it! Never-ending Bill wanting to see his daddy, never-ending his daddy wanting to spend time with his son, it's all about how super hard Charlotte finds not having him at home at every minute of every day! As a split household I think it's time to stop being so fekin selfish and focus on getting on with it. Bloody drama llama!

Reactions: 12
Will she ever buy Bill a new coat! He has had that one for over 2 years I am sure!

I remember it in a haul, I think it was aged 7 to 8 and he is almost 9!

🧐

Agreed.
She's been doing this for years, he only goes away one the weekends and she acts so so selfish about it! Never-ending Bill wanting to see his daddy, never-ending his daddy wanting to spend time with his son, it's all about how super hard Charlotte finds not having him at home at every minute of every day! As a split household I think it's time to stop being so fekin selfish and focus on getting on with it. Bloody drama llama!
I don’t understand what she finds so hard about it? He’s been going to stay at his Dads at weekends for years now. It appears that it must be fairly local so it’s not like he’s hundreds of miles away. It should just be a very normal part of their routine - I’m sure Bill doesn’t view it as a drama. She needs to just move on - it’s old news. She acts like she’s the only person to ever have a child with an ex and need to split childcare

Reactions: 12
I do hope Stan is okay, but am glad to see she’s taken a social media break to focus on him. Shame it took a health scare for her to do that, though.

Reactions: 5
If she did take a break it didn't bloody last long.

Also, all she reads on covind is what another instaspammer posts? Is she OK??? Read the fekin news Char! Educate yourself by researching... but no, just follow whatever some woman on Instagram says. What a moron.

Her social media break was that quick I didn’t even realise Stan was poorly til catching up on her stories this morning! What happened?

Reactions: 9
It’s not Charl’s fault that Stan got croup, but it is her fault that his safety (as well as Bill’s and Daisy’s) is compromised by her CHOICE to exploit them. It would be good if this recent health scare made her reassess her choices, but I highly doubt she will. She’s selfish, insincere and totally fake.

Reactions: 8
Ridiculous! My son is the same age and has had 2 coats since then!
One of mine is the same age. New thick coat every September , then a summer jacket when it gets a bit warmer. Then more if he outgrows, she must buy them huge so they grow into them

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine the trauma if our parents showed the world everything. From thread worms to lunch. Sicknesses to your mums periods. Losing your tooth to your clothes. How f**ked up is that? Not just to your intimate family and friends either. It’s to thousands of strangers! In America there will be a trend in years to come of kids suing their parents or even you tube

Also isn’t croup contagious?

Reactions: 7
Omg I had to mute her stories, her voice was killing me! She sounds like she's about to croak all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could you imagine the trauma if our parents showed the world everything. From thread worms to lunch. Sicknesses to your mums periods. Losing your tooth to your clothes. How f**ked up is that? Not just to your intimate family and friends either. It’s to thousands of strangers! In America there will be a trend in years to come of kids suing their parents or even you tube

Also isn’t croup contagious?
The Truman show - complete with the fake adverts too and product placement

I wonder does his dad not see this and buy him new bits
I think this too. I remember in her vlogs he doesn't take a huge bag or anything, I wonder if his dad has a wardrobe of clothes for him, at his house? Perhaps keeps his things there that he has bought.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.