Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had not long had a baby when I was wedding dress shopping and I hated it. I was so uncomfortable showing my post baby body in the changing room. Charlotte is obviously not happy with her body so I think this might be why she didn’t go and do the whole dress shopping thing.
I also think it’s a financial thing. We know Mark isn’t interested in the wedding, this is all Charlotte, im guessing it wouldn’t have gone down well had she wanted to buy an expensive dress. Not that they can’t afford it but I just think Mark probably has no interest in the whole wedding vibe.

Reactions: 8
No way would she not want to be made a fuss of in a dress shop.

It’s definitely a budget thing IMO. Although surely just one or two of her ads would be enough to pay for a dream dress?

I’m a bigger woman and I got my wedding dress from a boutique that did ‘sample size ’ dresses and new-condition second hand. It was £600 and you cannot tell me Charl couldn’t afford that

Reactions: 5
No way would she not want to be made a fuss of in a dress shop.

It’s definitely a budget thing IMO. Although surely just one or two of her ads would be enough to pay for a dream dress?

I’m a bigger woman and I got my wedding dress from a boutique that did ‘sample size ’ dresses and new-condition second hand. It was £600 and you cannot tell me Charl couldn’t afford that
Oh no - I’m sure she has the money, I’m not suggesting she couldn’t actually afford to pay for a dress. What I mean is, I get the impression that Mark isn’t particularly fussed/interested in the wedding and so probably wouldn’t entertain her wanting to spend vast amounts of cash on a dress - if that makes sense?

Reactions: 7
See I’m a bit more cyclical and think the reason she hasn’t done a “typical” wedding dress search (I, like somebody up thread, got married with a couple of witnesses and an off the peg dress because I couldn’t think of anything worse than loads of people staring at me and just wanted to be married, not have a wedding, if that makes sense) is because she wouldn’t be able to record it. And if she couldn’t record it then she wouldn’t be able to claim the dress as a business expense… like all influencers do when they do hauls. I wonder if she does the same with the weekly food shop actually

To think I used to have blinkers on when it came to influencers 😂

Reactions: 14
See I’m a bit more cyclical and think the reason she hasn’t done a “typical” wedding dress search (I, like somebody up thread, got married with a couple of witnesses and an off the peg dress because I couldn’t think of anything worse than loads of people staring at me and just wanted to be married, not have a wedding, if that makes sense) is because she wouldn’t be able to record it. And if she couldn’t record it then she wouldn’t be able to claim the dress as a business expense… like all influencers do when they do hauls. I wonder if she does the same with the weekly food shop actually

To think I used to have blinkers on when it came to influencers 😂
Hmmmm

thats not really how business expense works though.

she may well claim a lot of spending as business outlay - which is completely legitimate and above board, if in some cases a bit cheeky or morally at odds with what some people would think was above board.
she may off set costs to reduce her corporation tax at the end of the year but it’s not like she’s able to get things for free at the point of sale or make money back like that on a regular basis.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s forgotten about Jaxon today after pretending to care. Why do all influencers pretend to be friends? Wonder if she’ll put something half hearted up later or completely ignore

Also it’s not the school doing it for the PTA, it’s the PTA doing it for the school. For all your kids!!

Reactions: 8
Some irrational hates: the way she uses both hands to smear products on her face and drag the hell out of her skin

Also, the way she says “glow”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Some irrational hates: the way she uses both hands to smear products on her face and drag the hell out of her skin

Also, the way she says “glow”
The way she says the word "if", she says "ive". It makes my teeth itch.

Reactions: 1
I honestly cant understand how she sees herself as a good mum. Even pre covid all those kids do is stay in the house.

Also, I love how Charlotte eliminates Marks family from the kids life. So obvious she can't stand Marks side.

I dont think that she is that bad looking but you can see he has no desire for her at all.

She forces him to kiss her on vlogs as well. Cringe.

Got to be honest never seen someone to eat so much.

Hi, been a lurker for months and finally made an account today as she is irritating me beyond belief.
Shes now posted about Jaxon after it being mentioned on here.

Also, the ice cream story - £22 for 4 tiny tubs of ice cream, yet claims to be ‘relatable’ pfffft.

Reactions: 10
Hi, been a lurker for months and finally made an account today as she is irritating me beyond belief.

Also, the ice cream story - £22 for 4 tiny tubs of ice cream, yet claims to be ‘relatable’ pfffft.
Saying that her and Mark will eat one tonight. Is her kids not going to get a taste of the ice cream.

Reactions: 3
I’m at the point now where if I see an ‘influencer’ take a freebie off a friend that it’s really making me cross. Rather than taking if for free off a start up business pay instead with a bit of discount at the most. She’s always getting hand outs off so called friends. Support them properly instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m at the point now where if I see an ‘influencer’ take a freebie off a friend that it’s really making me cross. Rather than taking if for free off a start up business pay instead with a bit of discount at the most. She’s always getting hand outs off so called friends. Support them properly instead!
I don’t think anybody who she refers to as friends are actual friends - the lady who does her nails, her hairdresser, they’re not her friends, they’re people she chats to while she pays them for a service, but for some bizarre reason she calls them friends.

I would take it with a pinch of salt that the gelato thing is from a ‘friend’…the only real friend she has is friendly first foods (and judging by the sly digs and showing charls real size, I’d say they’re frenemies!). Even her ‘best friend’ Suzanne was made via Bill and her son being school friends!

Edited to add - how many times can one person say friend in one post? 😂😂 got The Inbetweeners ‘ooooh friiiieend’ in my head now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It's also an additional £8 for postage 😳 so £30 altogether when I could find a cheaper alternative elsewhere 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Saying that her and Mark will eat one tonight. Is her kids not going to get a taste of the ice cream.
The kids won't. This is the woman who makes herself and Mark a gourmet tapas style meal, or gets her and Mark a takeaway, whilst her kids get tinned hot dogs and shuffled off to bed so she can eat the nice food all to herself.

Reactions: 16
Addicted to C25K 🤦🏽‍♀️ Remember when she said she had caught the “gym bug” I’m sure she went to the gym twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Addicted to C25K 🤦🏽‍♀️ Remember when she said she had caught the “gym bug” I’m sure she went to the gym twice 😂
Or when she did the Jillian Michaels Shred DVD about 3 times….! Or yeah when she went spinning (with her parents..!) a few times

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.