Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the original video he comes up the stairs and she’s chatting away into her phone, he comes up and she’s turned looking at him all doe eyes and pouty lips - obviously expecting and waiting for him to acknowledge her and say she looks nice etc but he doesn’t say a word and just awkwardly moves past her to get into the room
That’s what I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This recent dip in her mental health has got to be linked to us all discussing her ready size and shape on here hasn’t it? There’s now evidence out there to show she’s at least double the size she portrays whilst bending her body and her sheep are pointing it out. There’s got to be a connection. This is why you don’t lie, especially when you can’t keep up with them!

Reactions: 7
In the original video he comes up the stairs and she’s chatting away into her phone, he comes up and she’s turned looking at him all doe eyes and pouty lips - obviously expecting and waiting for him to acknowledge her and say she looks nice etc but he doesn’t say a word and just awkwardly moves past her to get into the room
My thoughts on the Mark situation is that he doesn’t like being filmed so he avoids talking etc in front of her when she’s filming!

Reactions: 16
I may have got the wrong end of the stick from this mornings stories but is she really comparing post-lockdown to PTSD? The woman who coincidentally bumped into every family member twice a week, her family and children were safe, she was financially stable and had enough food in the house to feed the street, wow, just wow!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Imagine your mum filming her weekly Tesco shop on your birthday (poor little Bill in the background waving in her latest grocery haul)

Reactions: 9
I may have got the wrong end of the stick from this mornings stories but is she really comparing post-lockdown to PTSD? The woman who coincidentally bumped into every family member twice a week, her family and children were safe, she was financially stable and had enough food in the house to feed the street, wow, just wow!
she mentions PTSD alot. Im sure her is to do with Daisys birth and hospital stay when she was first born.
Not bigging her up but mental health effects everyone even those who have loads of spare cash and fancy stuff.
She had it a hell of alot easier then most though (hate the rich celebs saying how hard lockdown was when they are in their mansions with home cinema room, pool and all they could ever need!)

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she has gone for an off the peg dress from ASOS given the amount of detail she’s put in to her invites etc but I wonder if this again goes back to her issues with her weight/labelling and sizing. Wedding dresses are not sized like clothes- you could be a typical 14 and depending on the dress and the designer end up having to wear an 18/20. I wonder if maybe she had a negative experience in a bridal shop and it’s triggered her.

she mentions PTSD alot. Im sure her is to do with Daisys birth and hospital stay when she was first born.
Not bigging her up but mental health effects everyone even those who have loads of spare cash and fancy stuff.
She had it a hell of alot easier then most though (hate the rich celebs saying how hard lockdown was when they are in their mansions with home cinema room, pool and all they could ever need!)
Oh absolutely, I do get that completely and totally agree with you there, mental health doesn’t discriminate. I was meaning more so about the cushty set up she had during lockdown and the forever morning about how hard she’s had it that annoyed me. She saw family more in lockdown than most of us have since 😂
Do you think she’s also realising more about Stan and his hands/sticklers or somethings been mentioned at nursery about it, with her linking back to PTSD after having Daisy?

I don’t understand why she never wants to try dresses on in a bridal shop. I had a tiny wedding but the dress shopping was my fav part. This is the once in a life experience where you are so giddy and excited. The day I took my dress home literally everyone congratulated me on my way as it was a massive bag clearly for a wedding I remember being so happy and cheerful.

Reactions: 3
I must admit trying a dress on in the bridal shop was the worst part for me; along with walking down the aisle, I was so embarrassed 😂😂😂

I must admit trying a dress on in the bridal shop was the worst part for me; along with walking down the aisle, I was so embarrassed 😂😂😂
I’m the same! I’m not married but I would hate shopping for a dress if I were to get married. And walking down the aisle would feel me with dread and anxiety 🤣 I literally couldn’t think of anything worse than having so many people staring at me!

I second this! I'm a complete introvert, and hated shopping for my wedding dress and walking down the aisle, and the first dance. Couldn't pay me enough to do it again 🤣
Char however, comes across as extroverted to me, so thought she'd love having a day all about her

She’s done her first run on couch to 5k with her normal leggings on while carrying her denim jacket?? Wtf!?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s done her first run on couch to 5k with her normal leggings on while carrying her denim jacket?? Wtf!?? 😂
[/QUOTE]

Run, Forest! Run!

Reactions: 1
The wonky walking in converse trainers turning into the couch to 5k run has cracked me up. All why carrying her jacket! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is why I got married with two witnesses and a shop bought dress-standing staring at myself in dresses and then having to walk down an aisle while everyone stared at me?! No thanks! Threw all the money into a holiday instead lol.

I had not long had a baby when I was wedding dress shopping and I hated it. I was so uncomfortable showing my post baby body in the changing room. Charlotte is obviously not happy with her body so I think this might be why she didn’t go and do the whole dress shopping thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.