Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess we have solved the mystery of why charl isn’t seeing the numbers going down on the scale.. pre packaged pasta with a sauce that is literally just melted butter, with a sad little salad drenched in pizza express house dressing 😂 doesn’t take a genius really does it 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else think her voice sounded really strange last night on her story? Whilst she was walking with those massive headphones on.

Reactions: 2
I guess we have solved the mystery of why charl isn’t seeing the numbers going down on the scale.. pre packaged pasta with a sauce that is literally just melted butter, with a sad little salad drenched in pizza express house dressing 😂 doesn’t take a genius really does it 🧐
...and she salts ALL the food. Which is not advised if you're giving that to young children!

Reactions: 3
maybe my sleep deprived state just thought it sounded a bit off 🤣
Nah I know what you mean, she sounds a bit odd but I just think it’s because she was walking in the cold, out of breath and I think her voice was being picked up by the microphone on the headphones rather than just via the phone.

Did anyone else think her voice sounded really strange last night on her story? Whilst she was walking with those massive headphones on.
I think it’s because she wasn’t putting on her telephone voice like she usually does for videos. Pretty sure that’s just her normal voice, as you can hear it in some other videos when she’s not the one doing the filming

Reactions: 2
FFS look at the length of her eldest Son’s sleeves!!!! The money she makes off those Children should be spent on them for new Clothes instead of her & that fella 🤬

Wasn’t she saying last week how she was terrified to walk alone without the dog? Now she’s on a country walk, blasting music with headphones on. Doesn’t strike me as a woman who is scared with or without the dog.
I’m wondering why the Retriever X (😝) is now always on a lead???

The size of those feet are astonishing! Or they are miles too big for them? I’m might come over as super fussy but I’d be buying bigger socks for the youngest as I hate that “bare” look!! I mean ffs you can get 5 pairs in ASDA for £3!!!!! But thinking on it she’d actually have to buy them with the her own money (well the kid’s money) and not a collaboration 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
FFS look at the length of her eldest Son’s sleeves!!!! The money she makes off those Children should be spent on them for new Clothes instead of her & that fella 🤬

The size of those feet are astonishing! Or they are miles too big for them? I’m might come over as super fussy but I’d be buying bigger socks for the youngest as I hate that “bare” look!! I mean ffs you can get 5 pairs in ASDA for £3!!!!! But thinking on it she’d actually have to buy them with the her own money (well the kid’s money) and not a collaboration 🤬

The children definitely need new clothes.
Stan definitely has Charlottes Stickler Syndrome you can tell by his face and his wrists. I hope the poor lad is getting seen by Drs as pretending he hasn’t is not fair on the lad.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that found it a bit insensitive to post a story about Ramadan and fasting and then immediately after have a story about food! That isn’t great post planning on my opinion.

Reactions: 11
She’s always so dramatic - she’s emotional because she’s in the library 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
considering she’s a “foodie” and on a “lifestyle change” she gives her kids so much sugar!! Sweets and cookies at lunchtime and a lollipop at the park... I may be an evil mum but my daughter gets one sugary treat a day not 3

God why does she always say.... A- Bla Bla Bla and then never goes onto B, I wait for the b and it never comes😂 she did it again in her food video.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone watched friendly first foods (Charl’s friend’s) latest video! She’s complaining about YouTubers who are constantly doing b&m hauls, going out for takeaway coffees and spending loads on food shops... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It made her emotional going into a library 🤣 wow... she really is something else.

• Haha
Anyone watched friendly first foods (Charl’s friend’s) latest video! She’s complaining about YouTubers who are constantly doing b&m hauls, going out for takeaway coffees and spending loads on food shops... 👀
Blimey! Have they had a falling out? I can't tell if they've been liking or commenting on each other's posts!

The sleeves are fine? You can tell by the second picture that they're the right length & everyone's sleeves fall back if you lift your arm up and they're loose enough. She's irritating as duck, but those sleeves are fine imo.

Reactions: 17
That video about the haircuts sounds like she’s trying to say she’s sacrificed her hair cutting so she can be so so chuffed the boys can have their hair done. Thank god bill is seeing a professional!

Reactions: 5
She needs to worry just as much about Daisy's hair also, that poor little girls hair is a knotty mess that needs a good trim

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.