Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly the dog, which I agree looks less like a full golden retriever everyday, might make her more of a target if the rise in dognapping is anything to go by
Would someone mind explaining why they think her dog looks cross bred? I really know nothing about dogs but it’s been mentioned here a lot so I googled what they look like and I can’t see any obvious differences? But I’m not a dog owner!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I literally commented on the fact she was hiding the label of her dress the other day when she said it was a size 12 🥴 I admit I used to like her, but reading things on here and seeing for myself has slowly put me off of her, but think what you like my love 🤗
to me, merlin’s snout is way too long, thin and pointy to be a purebred goldie. He has something else in him, though I can’t put my finger on what. Dogs are very overpriced in the current market, I wouldn’t be shocked if he cost £3,000 which is shocking when you could probably get a dog like him in a dogs trust (maybe an exaggeration🤣)

No your full posting history across all of Charlotte’s threads. You come on to her threads and all you ever do is defend her. That coupled with the way you write and the language you use..... BUSTED!!!!!
Like I said I used to like her.. I found her on here and I thought how can people not like her she’s so sweet and real etc, then obviously I realised what she’s actually like. It’s not nice to interrogate people to the point of which you’re doing, we all come here to be anonymous and slag off influencers not get the third degree 🥴

to me, merlin’s snout is way too long, thin and pointy to be a purebred goldie. He has something else in him, though I can’t put my finger on what. Dogs are very overpriced in the current market, I wouldn’t be shocked if he cost £3,000 which is shocking when you could probably get a dog like him in a dogs trust (maybe an exaggeration🤣)
Yeah I did think it might be something like that. She’d never in a million years admit it though if she did find it out to be true! I’d be furious if I were her

Like I said I used to like her.. I found her on here and I thought how can people not like her she’s so sweet and real etc, then obviously I realised what she’s actually like. It’s not nice to interrogate people to the point of which you’re doing, we all come here to be anonymous and slag off influencers not get the third degree 🥴

Yeah I did think it might be something like that. She’d never in a million years admit it though if she did find it out to be true! I’d be furious if I were her

I agree. His snout is far too long and pointy (more like a Spaniel, Irish Setter or Weimaraner nose but I don’t think he is crossed with those necessarily). To me, on some of the pictures she posts his fur texture looks wrong too but I admittedly have met a lot of smooth coated Retrievers recently and maybe you can get a more wiry/wooly coat too

I know she has said that both his mum and dad were Golden Retrievers but I definitely think there is a cross somewhere in his lineage. Maybe a grandparent that wasn’t as pedigree as she would like to claim

Her story about avoiding all men has somewhat irked me. I mean for crying out loud- I am a man but I’m not going to attack or hurt anyone.
She is so overly dramatic and tries to be relatable to absolutely everything, it really bothers me.
I’ve followed her for years, admittedly hate followed for the last year or so because she has become so annoying, but I unfollowed her last night after reading that.
What kind of example does she set to her sons when she publicly demonises all men?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her story about avoiding all men has somewhat irked me. I mean for crying out loud- I am a man but I’m not going to attack or hurt anyone.
She is so overly dramatic and tries to be relatable to absolutely everything, it really bothers me.
I’ve followed her for years, admittedly hate followed for the last year or so because she has become so annoying, but I unfollowed her last night after reading that.
What kind of example does she set to her sons when she publicly demonises all men?
Any woman who doesn't know you has to put you into the category of all men I'm afraid. It's that simple. When you are out on the street you are a male, capable of using your powerful position to inflict harm....on a woman or a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her Dog looks like an average working strain of golden retriever to me. My dog looks the same and she’s definitely not a cross.🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Just go back to the first thread, Charlotte posted on her gossip thread using her own real name! Do you think its just a coincidence that what is mentioned her end up on her instagram. Got a nice selfie ""front on"" of her wearing her jeans and strippy top today or yesterday whenever your reading this thread minus a child or a strange pose to look slimmer, surprise surprise. more bloody shots of the bleeping vase of flowers on the Hobb, thanks Char obviously that one for me! (y):m:ROFLMAO:

Just go back to the first thread, Charlotte posted on her gossip thread using her own real name! Do you think its just a coincidence that what is mentioned here end up on her instagram or put of her youtube content!!! Got a nice selfie ""front on"" of her wearing her jeans and strippy top today or yesterday whenever your reading this thread minus a child or a strange pose to look slimmer, surprise surprise. more bloody shots of the bleeping vase of flowers on the Hobb, thanks Char obviously that one for me! (y):m:ROFLMAO:
Her Dog looks like an average working strain of golden retriever to me. My dog looks the same and she’s definitely not a cross.🤷🏾‍♀️
Sorry gotta agree to disagree, unless both you and charlotte where ripped off by the same breeder! Just remember we CAN disagree without being nasty to each other, i'm being playful.

Reactions: 2
Just go back to the first thread, Charlotte posted on her gossip thread using her own real name! Do you think its just a coincidence that what is mentioned her end up on her instagram. Got a nice selfie ""front on"" of her wearing her jeans and strippy top today or yesterday whenever your reading this thread minus a child or a strange pose to look slimmer, surprise surprise. more bloody shots of the bleeping vase of flowers on the Hobb, thanks Char obviously that one for me! (y):m:ROFLMAO:

Sorry gotta agree to disagree, unless both you and charlotte where ripped off by the same breeder! Just remember we CAN disagree without being nasty to each other, i'm being playful.
I really do promise I’m not Charlotte 😫😫😂

37C9A631-C0DE-4C9A-800C-22A59F44260C.jpeg
Yes Charlotte, Bill is 9 - I’m sure he’s past the stage of needing him Mum to slice up a strawberry for him?? I really don’t think that’s a proper lunch for a child or that age. There’s hardly anything there of any substance. Instead of the daft crackers and piddly little bits of cheese and salami why not just make the boy a proper sandwich or roll or something proper. For Kids of 3 or 4 fine but he’s 9!!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 483674Yes Charlotte, Bill is 9 - I’m sure he’s past the stage of needing him Mum to slice up a strawberry for him?? I really don’t think that’s a proper lunch for a child or that age. There’s hardly anything there of any substance. Instead of the daft crackers and piddly little bits of cheese and salami why not just make the boy a proper sandwich or roll or something proper. For Kids of 3 or 4 fine but he’s 9!!
I do feel for that boy as it’s clear he’s very babied. My 9-year-old is like a proper pre-teen, whereas Bill seems quite different and he’s always having to do everything the younger two do. Does she ever do anything just for him? He has different needs and should be really quite independent now. I know it must be tricky having quite large age gaps, but I can’t help but feel like she just includes him as one of the little ones!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 483674Yes Charlotte, Bill is 9 - I’m sure he’s past the stage of needing him Mum to slice up a strawberry for him?? I really don’t think that’s a proper lunch for a child or that age. There’s hardly anything there of any substance. Instead of the daft crackers and piddly little bits of cheese and salami why not just make the boy a proper sandwich or roll or something proper. For Kids of 3 or 4 fine but he’s 9!!
Agree. Just give him a ham sandwich, a bag of crisps and some fruit FFS!

Agree. Just give him a ham sandwich, a bag of crisps and some fruit FFS!
A sandwich fruit crisps and a yogurt. Not near enough food in that box for a nearly 9 year old. It’s two boxes of snacks not a lunch. Not enough food to keep a growing boy nourished.

Reactions: 8
Is the way Charlotte speaks down to her condition? I feel like she really slurs her words but I've noticed the same in Daisy and Stans speech too so was wondering wether they've picked up on bad habits.

Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus she’s so accomplished, she completed six pieces of brand work today. So that’s six more poorly done, child-exploiting ads coming our way 😭. So much for a slow start to the year, that’s probably a few grand just there!

• Sad
Oh lord 6 more ads????? I really don’t understand what brands work with her. As an influencer the only content she has outside of ads is Tesco haul I mean wtf? How do any brands get return for investment from her? These marketing managers should all be fired due to incompetence.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.