Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte and her daughter Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.

her eldest boy Bill doesn’t have it - and she claims that neither does the youngest child Stan but wether that’s true or not is debatable.
Has she ever mentioned if Stan has it or not? I’m not expert but it’s pretty obvious isn’t it?!

Reactions: 3
Has she ever mentioned if Stan has it or not? I’m not expert but it’s pretty obvious isn’t it?!
She’s said that he was apparently checked for it when he was born and got the all clear but there’s a lot of us on here who think that he must have it, maybe to a lesser extent than she or Daisy have.

Reactions: 4
She’s said that he was apparently checked for it when he was born and got the all clear but there’s a lot of us on here who think that he must have it, maybe to a lesser extent than she or Daisy have.
It would explain the situation with his wrists, weak joints being a symptom. I’m finding it odd that she keeps repeatedly thanking random strangers on the internet for wishing Stan a happy birthday, she really thinks her kids belong to the internet

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Bill's pyjamas in that video are so small on him, the pj bottoms so high above his ankles and the top is so small. Poor Bill!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How does she pose and contort herself into a position making her so much smaller than she actually is? Asking for a friend .. :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she pose and contort herself into a position making her so much smaller than she actually is? Asking for a friend .. :oops::oops:
One leg/foot in front of the body is the oldest trick in the book to make you appear slimmer that’s why whenever you see celebrities posing for photos they stand like that.
She also stands at a slight angle so that it’s not a square on image. She always holds her phone up and places her arm or hand down her body or over part of her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlotte and her daughter Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.

her eldest boy Bill doesn’t have it - and she claims that neither does the youngest child Stan but wether that’s true or not is debatable.
Thank you. Gosh her youngest looks like he had is more than daisy. Bless them

Reactions: 6
She keeps banging on about how it's good she has work on etc, implying that times have been tough for her or whatever, but i have counted eight ads in the 10 weeks of the year we've had so far, it means she's had an ad pretty much every week. And even if each ad pays £500 (not unrealistic?!), that's still £4,000 pre tax etc, which is more than i earn doing an important, sometimes stressful job in the civil service full-time across 2 months! pisses me right off!

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she has to relate to everything and why she apparently suffers from every bad thing that’s out there - each time when a celebrity had mental health issues she has got to claim to be a victim. A brutal murder happened and she suddenly always avoids men and would never walk without a dog???? I mean she never walked before because she was lazy. She was clearly walking in daylight and does she mean she has to avoid Shark??? What a stupid thing to say.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she has to relate to everything and why she apparently suffers from every bad thing that’s out there - each time when a celebrity had mental health issues she has got to claim to be a victim. A brutal murder happened and she suddenly always avoids men and would never walk without a dog???? I mean she never walked before because she was lazy. She was clearly walking in daylight and does she mean she has to avoid Shark??? What a stupid thing to say.
also not being funny but a cross-breed puppy wouldn't do much to defend her, sadly :(

Reactions: 8
She’s had the dog several months now and hasn’t mentioned once being scared on her walks or feeling safe with that big silly dog.

Reactions: 10
She tries to be relatable but gets it so,so wrong!
She's had so many ads recently, how can she make out works been slow 🙄

Reactions: 11
She tries to be relatable but gets it so,so wrong!
She's had so many ads recently, how can she make out works been slow 🙄
it's also money for old rope! How long can these rubbish captions take for her to write?

also not being funny but a cross-breed puppy wouldn't do much to defend her, sadly :(
Sadly the dog, which I agree looks less like a full golden retriever everyday, might make her more of a target if the rise in dognapping is anything to go by

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.