Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we have the emotional post 😂😂😂😂. I really love the bit were she said the kids kept coming over to hug her. My kids have gone back to school today and I’m just glad they are doing something ‘normal’. She really is pathetic!
Suprised she's not been on balling her eyes out yet...suppose there's time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And there we have the emotional post 😂😂😂😂. I really love the bit were she said the kids kept coming over to hug her. My kids have gone back to school today and I’m just glad they are doing something ‘normal’. She really is pathetic!
Yes tattlers she really did write 'And I'm ready to set these beautiful little birds free.'!!!! Pass the bleeping sick bucket. :rolleyes::sick:
What a twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So all the money that rolls into that home thanks to her selling her children’s privacy online 🤬 they are going back to School wearing the same jackets that they’ve wore for months and months, day in day out whilst rolling in muck and dirt!! As a Child in the 70’s I had a Jacket for playing out and one for going anywhere nice plus a hand-me-down from my Cousins for School (blazer) and back then my Parents worked so hard (3 jobs) to keep us fed, warm and clean ♥
I feel like I want to stick Charls Kids in a Matey bath and give their hair a good wash too! She has such beautiful Kids yet she takes care more of her own appearance than them 😟

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So all the money that rolls into that home thanks to her selling her children’s privacy online 🤬 they are going back to School wearing the same jackets that they’ve wore for months and months, day in day out whilst rolling in muck and dirt!! As a Child in the 70’s I had a Jacket for playing out and one for going anywhere nice plus a hand-me-down from my Cousins for School (blazer) and back then my Parents worked so hard (3 jobs) to keep us fed, warm and clean ♥
I feel like I want to stick Charls Kids in a Matey bath and give their hair a good wash too! She has such beautiful Kids yet she takes care more of her own appearance than them 😟
Wow Boys hair needs brushing. The school uniforms unironed as well. I bet Charlotte had had her shower hair curled and a full face of make someone would wear to go clubbing. Puts your children first not yourself. I don’t get folk like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Exactly this! Always remember having a ‘school coat’ and a different one for out of school, and I’ve carried this on with my own children. Her kids always look so unkempt.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can imagine she is quite a dirty person to be honest. Just from looking at the state of the children's clothes/hair etc and the fact that she has worn that purple jumper for several days on the trot too.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree with you.
I know they're kids but they always look so unkempt with clothes that don't fit. Why are Daisy's glasses on the outside of her hairband? Plonked on her for the photo?

Reactions: 8
I remember her buying that red coat for Bill in a haul, it was at least 18 months if not 2 years ago. They always look scruffy and in need of new clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor kids need new clothes but she doesnt think twice about spending £30 on a dress that doesn't even fit her 🙄

Reactions: 15
Those lovely children deserve so much more from her when it comes to basic hygiene (washed + brushed hair) and fresh clothes that also fit!!!
Yet she puts herself way above them!!! Charl, without those children you wouldn’t have half of what you’ve got so please spend their “income” on them ♥

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those lovely children deserve so much more from her when it comes to basic hygiene (washed + brushed hair) and fresh clothes that also fit!!!
Yet she puts herself way above them!!! Charl, without those children you wouldn’t have half of what you’ve got so please spend their “income” on them ♥
Full face of makeup for the school run, but cant be bothered brushing her kids hair, or ironing their clothes 😡

Reactions: 13
Full face of makeup for the school run, but cant be bothered brushing her kids hair, or ironing their clothes 😡
I was going to say who called this. Full face of slap hair done and dressed decent ish for the school run yet her kids look scruffy as duck. I’d be embarrassed taking them to school looking so unkept.

I was going to say who called this. Full face of slap hair done and dressed decent ish for the school run yet her kids look scruffy as duck. I’d be embarrassed taking them to school looking so unkept.
who even puts make up on any more!?? We have to wear a face mask to pick kids up from school! 😂🙌👌

who even puts make up on any more!?? We have to wear a face mask to pick kids up from school! 😂🙌👌
I know it’s fab, I just did a bit of mascara and put my mask on to hide my maskne 🤣 just need it to be sunny so I can wear my sunglasses and then won’t need to even bother with masca....winning 🤣🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it’s fab, I just did a bit of mascara and put my mask on to hide my maskne 🤣 just need it to be sunny so I can wear my sunglasses and then won’t need to even bother with masca....winning 🤣🙌🏻
snap!! It’s so good!!! Oooo yeah didn’t think of sunglasses weather even easier 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice ivycoco has the same dress on as char in her stories today 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have also met Charlotte, a few years back when she started Slimming world again after Stan. She looks much bigger now than she did then & she looked like she was a size 16 then. I don't like to comment on people's weight because i have struggled with weight/ body issues myself but I do truly believe that she thinks she's smaller than she is, she's lying to herself and convinced herself that she is a slim person 'carrying an extra bit of weight' she's not. She's tallish (5ft 6/7 I believe) very very bottom heavy, broad shouldered and big arms. The only thing that is small about her is her waist and thats why I think she believes she's a slim person because she's got a small waist. It's not healthy the way she obsesses over her weight and pretends not to care. She says sw made her miserable and have unhealthy eating habits- NO CHARLOTTE, you make yourself miserable by lying to yourself, eating way way too much and the wrong stuff.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice ivycoco has the same dress on as char in her stories today 😜
Don't follow her but went to have a look and altho the dress aint for me it actually looks good on her! Can see how its supposed to fit, not like char stuffing herself in

Reactions: 1
I live in Poynton & have seen (heard/recognised her voice) several times. Each time I've seen her she has a miserable face on her, I can confirm she is not a size 12, size 14/16 top, size 18/20 bottom.
Not suprised! She’s such a misery!!! Even on her vids, why does she look so pained, even the introductions! You have this perfect amazing wonderful life? Can you let your face know !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.