Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all. You know how our Charl is constantly bragging about having a teeny teeny waist? The woman has sizable thighs and arms. Well, I think it might be this...

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lipoedema/

“The typical symptoms are a large lower half and column-like legs. For example, the top half of your body may be a size 8, but the bottom half may be a size 16.

As the condition progresses, fat continues to build up, and your lower body grows heavier. The lipedemic fat can later collect in the arms.”

Prob should get that checked out... we all know you read here Charl!

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet CLUELESS char! I don't give a duck what size dress it is, its horrible! What on earth made you purchase that dress? You have purchased heaps of dresses online that are much better than this dress left over from ""little house on the Praire"" costume department!!!

Again she pisses me off to no end, BUT i can give credit when credit is due, when she does her hair and makeup and put on a DRESS on from this century she scrubs up well, BUT this piece of tit makes her look HEAVY, yes HEAVY... You have beautiful dresses in your wardrobe, like that black floral number or that beautiful green dress from last summer. BURN THIS bleeping DRESS or return it char seriously even wearing off the shoulders isn't going to help. YUK :sick:

Oh and for the record, you have had a life, a pretty good life in the last six months but youre to selfish to notice. Three beautiful children, well fed, a roof over your head and STILL have two incomes coming in. ""Waiting for your life to start again""... i'm waiting for you to grow a conscious.... shame on you!

This is what pisses me off. She bangs on and on about making a “lifestyle change” (refusing to use the word “diet”), has mentioned multiple times that she’s happy with herself and doesn’t care how she looks and is exercising/eating well to be healthy and strong, yet it’s clear as day she’s desperate to lose weight. Why doesn’t she just say that instead of lying all the time? She wants to lose weight for the wedding, it’s obvious, and that’s fine and normal. Stop saying you’re happy with yourself when you’re clearly not.
THIS THIS THIS.... totally agree...(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Evening all. You know how our Charl is constantly bragging about having a teeny teeny waist? The woman has sizable thighs and arms. Well, I think it might be this...

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lipoedema/

“The typical symptoms are a large lower half and column-like legs. For example, the top half of your body may be a size 8, but the bottom half may be a size 16.

As the condition progresses, fat continues to build up, and your lower body grows heavier. The lipedemic fat can later collect in the arms.”

Prob should get that checked out... we all know you read here Charl!
I don’t think she had lipodema at all! Her body isn’t drastically midshaped. She’s fat all over but just with a smaller waist as that’s her frame.

Reactions: 14
She's up and fancying herself something rotten in her new table cloth already and it's not even 8am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she had lipodema at all! Her body isn’t drastically midshaped. She’s fat all over but just with a smaller waist as that’s her frame.
Miss shaped I mean as in out of proportion. She’s pretty big everywhere.

Reactions: 6
My toes are currrrling. Imagine getting your daughter up and dressed as a princess just so you can take a picture with her in your new granny table cloth dress.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She's doing the ridiculous twisted pose in that awful barn dance dress and using the child to hide most of it! Stand up straight and on your own if it fits and you love it so much.

Reactions: 13
God she so attention seeking isn’t she!!! Look at me in my size 12 dress don’t I look amazing I have lost so much weight!!!! 🙄 well done char you fit in a very stretchy elastic oversized dress that looks like it’s bursting at the seams but hide it by your child and your awkward posing !!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Wonder how long she made daisy stand there to get the perfect slimming picture!!!

How do we all know she didn’t also buy a size 16 as well?
Seee where I am coming frommmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dress is god awful
She’s not a size 12
Why does she always post when she’s putting new batteries in her hearing aid? Seriously why?!!!!!
How much make up had she put on yesterday?!!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!

The tablecloth looks like it will be rubbing underneath her arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a sad life she leads, when she has to put a full face a make up on, curl her hair put her new gingham school dress on get her child to stand in front of her to hide her body and take a pic and write some 🤬 for instagram. Whilst in the real world there are people still struggling with money worries, health issues and juggling real jobs whilst also looking after their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not lipodema, she's just over weight. It's a medical condition when people are slim but their legs puff out.

Reactions: 5
That dress is god awful
She’s not a size 12
Why does she always post when she’s putting new batteries in her hearing aid? Seriously why?!!!!!
How much make up had she put on yesterday?!!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!
This annoys me too, I'm deaf, 2 hearing aids and I've never known someone to make the biggest fuss about battery changes, collecting new batteries, showing them.. but annoyed me more how heartbroken she was for Daisy to wear them like omg what's wrong with you?! Surely you'd be happy for anything that SUPPORTS your child. Same point with the glasses. She's a melt!

Reactions: 10
As you can see the dress is stretched very tight. She said she could have gone for a size 10 lol 😂 in your dreams no way. I doubt this dress is a 12 or it’s a very oversized 12. This is the crap she wrote at that Daisy said she wanted to go on a night out with her a 4 year old doesn’t say stuff like she has written. Day dreamer Charlotte. 😂
375F63E7-1E0C-4287-81AC-37336EA286CF.jpeg
F3767FA3-3775-4DCE-BFE1-5044C63AEE9F.jpeg
6117EB82-D519-4F0A-89BD-BEB5F0191F92.png
67524E58-3F47-421B-AD96-E9AAB70688D8.png

Reactions: 2
Oh god someone please make her stop talking on her stories. Her noises make me want to pop my ear drums. I can't help but stare at her mouth and horrendous facial expressions. Shut upppp 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having seen Holly Willoughby in a similar style but very different print dress, it's definitely the print that makes it so vile I think.
Screenshot_20210304_182150.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.