Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We ALL agree on the horrible furniture in the extension! (y)
I think the kitchen is really nice, EXCEPT the splashback not being painted six months down the track, drives me nuts!. I have ''issues'' with the television, placement of the ''tv room'' in the middle of the extention, looks so bad! The area should have had a couch on one wall and a much bigger television mounted on the opposite wall with a huge open area so you could walk through the space easily.... what a waste of money :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Really kind of her to help grow and promote her ‘friends’ business by accepting a freebie from a new business.

Reactions: 8
What the duck is that shite on the wall?! It's awful. 😬 🤦‍♀️ Do you think Shark gets a say on the interiors decisions?
It reminds me of one of those fake hair piece things from the early 00’s 🤭 why would u want that on your wall??!! Her whole house it’s like an interior design museum through the decades!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It reminds me of one of those fake hair piece things from the early 00’s 🤭 why would u want that on your wall??!! Her whole house it’s like an interior design museum through the decades!
🤣 🤣 🤣 It's all bland, beige and boring coupled with granny's sofa and armchairs and charity shop tut nailed to every bloody wall. The cramped dining table shoved in the corner is just plain ridiculous too.
She's still cooking with a bleeping vase of flowers inches away from hot pans. She's nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I came here to comment on this utter tragedy

That ''thing"" isn't anything permanent , its hanging off the other piece of crap on the wall.

I wondering if she is playing games. That piece of tit HASN'T turned up in a haul, or mentioned befoe she put it up, for someone who overshares every single thing in her stories very unlike our Char. Then again she is a basket case who knows :ROFLMAO:

The prison lunch plate is back!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: im dying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
THAT GARDEN PLAY FURNITURE!! 🤢🤢 nooooo get a jet wash on it at least ffs!!! The slide is giving me the creeps

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If the dress is a 12 why hide the label? 😏
Why does she keep lying about this? It’s really starting to become ridiculous now. She’s not a size 12, I doubt she’s ever been a size 12 in her whole life. We all have eyes - we can all clearly see she’s very much a plus sized lady so why does she keep lying??! It’s actually pretty insulting that she thinks people are so daft they will believe her but also that she’s clearly embarrassed to just say it’s a size 18 or whatever because she obviously doesn’t think that’s desirable.

Reactions: 16
We ALL agree on the horrible furniture in the extension! (y)
I think the kitchen is really nice, EXCEPT the splashback not being painted six months down the track, drives me nuts!. I have ''issues'' with the television, placement of the ''tv room'' in the middle of the extention, looks so bad! The area should have had a couch on one wall and a much bigger television mounted on the opposite wall with a huge open area so you could walk through the space easily.... what a waste of money :rolleyes:
Totally agree with you here.
The flow is just wrong in that extension.
For me table and chairs should been in extension a bigger table and chairs than they have.
Then the small bit kitchen small 2 seater sofa small chair and tv on wall maybe best units under neath toy storage.
Its odd they have changed the lounge set up.
Think they opened up doorway and blocked off what was kids play area to create a double office yet shes not shown it as video.
Think she's given up on her home account.

I hate the flowers on hob, wicker fans on wall and tiles.
If shes a size 12 I'm a zero.
Shes totally delusional about diet/ fitness and size .

Reactions: 10
That ‘size 12’ dress is going to make her look like she’s escaped from a Little House On The Prairie convention.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"I will miss our adventures"

Didn't realise you're packing them off to boarding school charl, you can go for a walk on a weekend you know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.