Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree! In my job, I am arranging food parcels/help with paying for utilities for families who have never been in this position before through no fault of their own. Families who are scared of losing their pets as they have to choose to feed their kids before their animals, who have never had that difficulty before. You have no idea what’s going on behind closed doors and you can guarantee that the majority of her followers are experiencing this to some extent. Showing off her food is neither helpful nor inspirational right now
Could she get any lower than showing off the obscene amount of groceries she’s bought when millions of people are struggling financially and physically from the effects of Covid-19 ♥
She’s a disgusting piece of 💩

Reactions: 7
I know I’m echoing everyone else here but what the actual duck is she doing?! She’s shown us her rammed full fridge, freezer and cupboards before so we know how well stocked she is. She has a regular food delivery. She knows her family and how much they eat. And her dog. Why the very duck does she still ‘pop out’ for bits so frequently. She takes the piss and then some. She really does.

Reactions: 13
I know I’m echoing everyone else here but what the actual duck is she doing?! She’s shown us her rammed full fridge, freezer and cupboards before so we know how well stocked she is. She has a regular food delivery. She knows her family and how much they eat. And her dog. Why the very duck does she still ‘pop out’ for bits so frequently. She takes the piss and then some. She really does.
I was just thinking the exact same thing as I looked at all the food she has. I truly believe she “just pops out” so that Mark can get peace from her and the kids. She’s the type that tiptoes around a man rather than saying man the duck up.

Reactions: 11
Yet another member of the family she bleats about missing has just turned up with fruit and brownies!! :rolleyes:
Too busy showing off and pawing the strawberries to think about wiping them down! Let's hope Auntie Debbie's not asymptomatic eh! :oops:😷

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve never known a family so obsessed with food?!
I was just going to say exactly the same thing. Is Aunty Suzanne of the same body type as Charlotte and her parents?? They all just seem like absolute gluttons.

Reactions: 6
Dear Charlotte.

Please can Mark buy you a Thesuarus as a belated birthday gift so you will stop using the word “obsessed” to describe everything you like.

Best regards.
An anonymous tattler

P.S. Pull your head out of your arse! You are not the only person to have ever seen a musical.

Reactions: 13
Maybe Shark has the day off as he is having one of his 12 day fornights or whatever she calls them 🤣

• Haha
A 12.....???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but what planet is she on?!!!! We all have eyes - we can all see how big she is. She’s neither a size 12 or a size 14. what the hell is wrong with her?!
She’s a complete fantasist in every aspect of her life!!

• Heart
The more she lies about her size/weight the more she just draws attention to it and the more absurd she becomes. She’s NEVER been anywhere remotely close to being a size 12. She’s very obviously plus size - I’d say she’s probably a 16/18 on top and an 18/20 on the bottom. Trying to say she’s a size 12 is actually insulting.

Ok..... she’s “done a workout” for 21minutes and used 237kcal..... seriously Charlotte. Give up. Either properly exercise or don’t bother. I use up more calories than that bathing my kids or doing the ironing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's an 18-20, end of...! She can try to fool everyone else, but videos don't lie.
What's the bloody point of lying though? I don't get it. Literally no one cares other than her.

I was just thinking the exact same thing as I looked at all the food she has. I truly believe she “just pops out” so that Mark can get peace from her and the kids. She’s the type that tiptoes around a man rather than saying man the duck up.
The 'popping out' really is excessive. As much as I'd like to go get the extra bits we run out of between shops and mooch around the shops, we're not going to starve without them, so it's really not essential. Did she really get to the very last bit of dog food and couldn't even wait for a delivery (don't have a dog but imagine you can get pet food on Amazon/somewhere!) so *had* to go to the shop and also b&m or somewhere for cleaning stuff? Did she have literally no soap and water in her house?
People don't seem to get that every extra person in a shop is an extra danger to the people of who don't have a choice but to be there, or have to shop little and often due their circumstances 😡

• Heart
To be fair... check out the reviews:

View attachment 409196
Yeah I’ve heard ASOS can be really oversized, so she MIGHT possibly have gotten a 14 but that does not mean she is a 14! She knows full well she is not that size, I have no idea who she is trying to convince - it’s shocking really. I am around Charlottes size and I am a 16/18 - sometimes 20 actually depending on the shop! I accept it and deal with it (only I can change that and it takes work - real work) and until she can accept who she is and her TRUE body, she was forever be lying to herself and will never properly commit to losing the weight.

How much of that food does she throw out? That’s a lot of fresh produce for them and she does top ups as well. And why do her family think they need to drop food in to her?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.