Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not entry level no but he’s in the north of England, wages are lower than in the south. If he was London based or in the south I’d say he’d be on +£40K
I don’t want to detail the thread but I work in this industry and know multiple front end developers. In London he would be a senior by now and would be on at least £60k+, but with bonuses closer to £70k p/a. I wouldn’t expect his northern wage to be £20k lower than that, so I would assume he’s on around £50k, and if he’s not he’s being underpaid and should look for a new job!

Reactions: 3
He’s been in the industry for 10 years, he’s not been a FED for 10 years. There is a huge gulf between the pay brackets in London and in the north of England. You can’t compare the two areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nice to see a picture of Mark looking happy and healthy before he had all the life drained out of him.

Reactions: 15

I also find it crazy how her hair and make up in the Tesco haul video are how I’d have mine on a night out, not to unpack groceries with a hoodie on

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As we still have no cat pictures, assume the cats have been rehomed?
By now I thought we would have had soppy cat meets dog post. I think the cats have left the extension. If i was them I'd bugger off to the waitrose car park and look for a new family

Reactions: 6
Oh we have a pic of old Charl looking super slim . Has she photoshopped one of her thighs it looks a lot smaller than the other . Oh and the Apple Watch strategically placed for all too see.
Good for her if she trying to be healthier, but I wish she would bore off with it. Practically every item in her recent Tesco haul she pointed out the calorie content.

Also I’d love to know were she’s going with her full face of makeup, hair all done and her figure hugging jeans and top on. Surely she can’t be that pathetic she done up like that just to take a pic for the gram! She’s just looking for validation all the time, all the comments will be how slim she looks and how gorgeous she is. The countries in lockdown and she’s done up like she’s going on a night out . I’m afraid its a quick shower and leggings for me today .

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! I’ve never known someone to show off how ‘great they look’ so much! She is such a narcissist and constantly needs attention.

Reactions: 8
Nice trick there darling placing your legs stratigically like that...but ...we all now by now that you chop half of your legs in pictures

Um. That is not a very flattering outfit. Pretty flexible though - she can wrap one leg round behind nearly half her body

It’s also a hideously unflattering outfit, I’m a tall ish size ten and I wouldn’t wear it I’d look baad!

Reactions: 5
I'm not that familiar with photoshop but I presume it's an edited photo? She didn't look anything like that when someone put the photo of her in her sweatshirt and leggings up a few weeks back. It's Saturday, she's got to look good for her man, don't you know. The one she fancies. He's from Preston.

Reactions: 12
Its definitely photoshopped and she definitely has tucked one leg half behind the other.

I think she looks quite nice there actually and doesn’t look too fake or as posed as normal where she’s sucking it all in and leaning all weird but who knows

Reactions: 6
There’s no way Shark is on 50k, I’d say 35-40 max. I’m not slating that, and obvs I’m only guessing but I have lived in both Manchester and London and roughly know how much my peers and acquaintances earn, so I’m judging by their lifestyle.

The fact he’s been in the same company for so long, doing the same job, will mean he’s probably only 30-35% up from his starter salary. But he’s had Charlotte bringing up the kids and earning the big bucks so no need to be super ambitious. Again I’m not critiquing that, if they’re happy with their lot then good if he doesn’t feel the pressure to climb the ladder.

One thing I will credit Charlotte with, is she had always lived within her means and is seemingly sensible with her money. I’d probably even guess she was living slightly below her means before she spent on the extension.

People here thinks she spends a lot on food and stuff but if she can afford it it’s not irresponsible. It’s definitely not healthy however!

That weight loss photo is just angles, from experience, eating healthier for 3 weeks reduces bloat and water retention at best, no actual fat comes off. Also patting yourself on the back so much at this stage can be your downfall as the ‘treat yourself you’ve been good’ mentality creeps in!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.