Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeNews

I've been watching her exploits with my jaw on the floor. The rules couldn't be simpler - STAY AT HOME. You're allowed out once for exercise, not to keep 'popping' for bits and pretending that your children's mental health is sooooooo badly affected you have to take them to a shop to buy treats. The one thing those kids don't need is yet more sugary shit to rot their teeth. There is nothing that would make me take my kids to the shops because I have the option not to. It's not a treat, or a day out, it's taking a huge risk to them and others, and I'm not prepared to do it. But I'm not a selfish, self-centered cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

LadyLucyLocks

What a terrible thing to do when your daughter just needs your comfort. I think her children will grow up to feel so betrayed that when they needed their mum, she was too busy documenting these moments for the gram instead of being present. We don't need or want to see these private moments between you and your child. It feels uncomfortable.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Yep, no idea why they’re all out to pick up whatever it is she needs. There’s two of them. Surely one goes out and the other STAYS AT HOME with the kids...you know, cause we’re in lockdown?

Also, super petty but I hate her profile pic on insta.
FFS! All five of them have gone out in the car to get fucking dog food. But Mark's gone in on his own to get it! All this needing to explain everything to justify it all, because she knows she'll get stick for it, 'cos you know that wasn't an essential journey for the whole family Charl. Twat.

reader87123

VIP Member
Can I ask a potentially odd question of all you lovely people?! I have absolutely no personal experience of a blended family or how it feels to have a child go to their other parent’s house once a week/month etc etc but because Charlotte mentioned it again this week about Bill going to his Dad’s it’s made me very curious! I’m not intending to be judgemental of anyone else just interested, and a little bit judgemental of Char?!!!

Is it really that hard to have your 8 year old go to their living Dad’s house which is fairly close by, for an extra day than normal, where he will have a great time and all the attention in the world, whilst you’re able to focus on your other children, in a pandemic and homeschooling situation? Like is it painful? I can’t help but think in Charlotte’s situation she confusing the feeling of missing Bill with wishing they didn’t have a blended family. Does that make sense? Gosh I mean maybe I’m the heartless one but when I currently spend a bit of time away from my precious little boy I don’t miss him, I just relish the time to clear my head and look forward to being a better version of myself when he’s back???!!!!
I'm not in this situation but I think she goes on about it a) for attention, girl loves to have something to get all teary eyed about so people feel sorry for her and b) because she's obsessed with drippy Mark and wishes he was Bill's biological dad too.

I get being upset when Bill's at his dad's and it falls on a big occasion like a birthday or Christmas, because nobody wants to miss their child then. But supposedly getting emotional over his dad having him an extra couple of days to help with homeschooling? Pathetic. She just wanted something to write about tbh.

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
I just don't get the fad of these snack plates. Why not just give them beans on toast, or cheese on toast. And maybe a Yoghurt afterwards?

Maybe I'm just a boring mom 🤣🤦‍♀️

Justreading

VIP Member
Hurts her heart. Oh STFU Charl. What a load of drivel! He has no idea about birthdays yet, and so what if it's held in lockdown? I'm sure her many family members will pop by throughout the day anyway to spread Covid around! What difference would it make?

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lol, she can't help herself, she always has to respond to tattle 😂
Still, at least the kids are now getting a decent looking lunch!
isn’t it a crying shame though that slagging off her crap lunches gets her back up and she immediately makes a change.... but she still won’t do anything about whoring her children out online and invading their privacy every single minute of the day?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Heather

100% effort goes into keeping Mark happy, but those poor kids are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to effort. The selfish bitch takes the time to put on fake tan and makeup, follow slimming world and prepare gourmet food for her and Mark, but she can’t be arsed to prepare nutritious healthy food for her kids. Most parents put their children first and go without themselves if they have to. But not her. She’s the epitome of selfishness. I honestly can’t understand how she doesn’t see how everything she does is so morally wrong! Even the dog gets an expensive diet because they all “love him”. FFS.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EmCheese

VIP Member
Yeah I am not entirely sure why he has to work through his lunch...especially now he’s at home so saving time on the commute etc...Charl I think he’s mugging you off and play his video games at lunch time. Also, wtf does he do to “help” in the evenings? (Also can we address the language of male partners “helping” in the house/with their own kids....🤨🤨🤨)
Ugh yes I hate that language!

‘Helping’ would be Mark popping down during working hours to watch Stan while Charl did schoolwork with Daisy, or something. Not just him generally contributing to family life in the evening, after work. That’s just parenting! Wtf 😬

Scotblock

VIP Member
FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Another vlog about food!!!! Seriously Charl is good all you go on about. Why the fuck is she not keeping an eye on the dog food anyway. She spends about £150 a week easy on fucking food but doesn’t check if the dog’s is running low. ESSENTIAL TRIPS ONLY CHARLOTTE!! Just a fucking excuse to parade about now.

Tamara

VIP Member
View attachment 394931
She has now posted a pic of Bill on his zoom call, screen on show. Charlotte, you might not care about Internet safety but, other parents do. I'd advise you remove that pic (and stop with the stupid dog quotes, its embarrassing)
the teacher is bound to see Charlotte hovering with her camera in the background, can she not give her kids privacy even when they are homeschooling. She is unbelievable!!!

• Sad

tootsie

Chatty Member
It’s incredibly irresponsible for her to post with other peoples children in a photo to thousands. Any number of those kids could be at risk or under witness protection for all she knows. Not cool.
So irresponsible!!! Can’t believe she didn’t obscure the screen or blur it out. If I was Bill’s teacher and saw this, I would be absolutely fuming 😠 I am a teacher and would hate to think of my class being exposed like this. Goes against any kind of safeguarding measures we put in place in schools.

• Angry

Villanelle

How he used to smile.... 6 pictures back on her IG is a current picture of him still smiling exactly like that..... Is she now making minor stuff like that up to make her bloody two year old out as a victim of the pandemic now? Like he’s not smiling as he used to?? As someone else said, he will be completely oblivious and fine. What would damage him is his mother not protecting him from her own ridiculous behaviour

MissD

I’m just not sure why she thinks her stories will be comforting to anyone struggling? She has a really flexible job, which can work around her kids (as she’s shown), has a partner who helps her (albeit occasionally from what we see), and she has the financial security to provide the resources her kids need to complete their work (tablets, printer etc).

I’m not saying she doesn’t have the right to feel down or overwhelmed, but her “we’re all struggling together” surely is a slap in the face to her followers who are in a less fortunate position than her?

Sarahj1

I'm hedging my bets that at some point this year there will be a surprise pregnancy announcement, followed by a house sale/ move to a big 4/5, possibly a 'Dooer Upper' so that when the baby has got that bit older the content runs out again shes got another year or 2s worth of content with full house renovation.

LadyLucyLocks

Please somebody tell this woman that her pathetic ramblings about 'balls' make zero sense. I'm honestly beyond embarrassed for her.

tootsie

Chatty Member
She spent the first 2 minutes of the video justifying why she took the kids and why they needed the dog food etc etc. Me thinks someone reads Tattle 🤔🤔🤔🤔