Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
@Beekind has deleted their posts now! 🧐
This is yet another example of what happens when you put your whole life on the Gram! You get called out on your actions.
If she'd stayed the fuck home like the rest of us, she wouldn't be in this position.
You reap what you sow Charl!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Booklover

VIP Member
She's almost like a parody account at this point. How can she possibly keep on complaining about how hard she's got it, seriously.
Here's a tip, stop posting every fucking moment your kids are doing! No one cares and every school has their own schedule. Stop posting stupid waffle posts, as they're pointless. How about actually paying real attention to your children, like brushing their hair, ordering them some new clothes that fit, making them wear their glasses and maybe stop feeding and buying them so much sweet crap!
The woe is me crap is ridiculous. Get up early, shower, eat your breakfast and crack on with the day like the rest of us.
YOU BOTH WORK FROM HOME FFS!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yeah I’m sorry why does she need to constantly talk about her periods....and why does she need to confirm that they use condoms. I mean, I know why she says it - because she’s so insecure that she still desperately wants the world to know she’s in a relationship and they have sex..... 🤢 slow clap for Charlotte...!

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s just after 9am and already we have a bullshit post from our Charl..... It’s her birthday in a few weeks and today Stan made her a toy birthday cake because he knows it’s her birthday soon!!!!! How she can bare face lie is unbelievable 💩 💩 💩
she spouts nothing but shit.

He didn’t make her a play dough cake
He has no idea when her birthday is
He has no idea what a pandemic is
His birthday is not “affected” by anything
He is a child - he doesn’t have any comprehension or concern for lockdown

It’s just lie after lie after lie with these idiots isn’t it???

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
NO......you don’t need to tell the world and his daughter than you’ve “come on” your period!!!! Seriously, she needs to see a therapist!!!! she has delusions of grandeur!!!!!
Yeah I’m sorry but who the FUCK cares if she’s got her period? Why does she see that as interesting? It’s not interesting. In the slightest. It’s a normal bodily function that’s completely unremarkable. Does she feel the need to declare when she’s had a wee, or done a poo, or passed wind... it’s just boring shite.

just shut up Charlotte and look after your kids. No one is interested in your mundane bodily functions. No one!!!!!!!

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh - what's great idea! Get cards needlessly delivered to your house and then make a needless trip to the postbox to post them. I think I'll pass and use moonpig/touchnote. Much more responsible in a pandemic

Honestly - these bloody influencers. They'd lick the floor clean on a Covid ward and encourage us all to do the same if they earned some Ad money from it. Zero concern for public health whilst posting more sad faced stories about not being able to see family and home schooling... Boo hoo.
'Needed a pocket of hope.' Oh FFS! It's a fucking birthday card. This has got to be put on surely. She's just getting more and ridiculous with the crap she writes.

• Haha

Penny Sweets

Another "huge walk with a friend" today.

I just love how she doesn't think the rules apply to her. Getting her extension done in the first lockdown, even though the builders socially distanced and we're super careful, if you know what I mean? "Bumping" into her family left right and centre, taking her kids shopping unnecessarily, taking delivery slots from people who need it more.

She really pisses me off.

tallyhobo

I'm really really going off this woman. Stop feeling sorry for your self. It's a birthday! You are not a 5 year old. All my children have had lock down birthday - it was fine!
You are a grown woman, in a very privileged position. Use your platform in a positive way! Help people..reach out to people. Help your neighbours, help your community, help small businesses. If you are going to order food- order from a Chinese takeaway. Show your support for south east Asians suffering negativity and rascism.
It cant be Me Me Me all the time! She must bore her self!

Reactions: 15

Sara_M

VIP Member
His dad "offered to have him". Maybe he WANTED to have him, to be able to spend more time with his son, which he is well entitled to. He doesnt need his private life or employment status put on the internet.

• Heart
Up to you Charl! I know what I’d do if all my friends/parents and teachers at school/family/Shark’s employer have access to this and will hold the same opinions as us. Don’t call yourself an influencer if what you influence is the reason we are all stuck in this situation

She’s very quiet today, I really hope she’s having a good think about why she is in the wrong and how simple it would be to use this situation and turn it into something helpful
It will depend I think on what shark etc says. Charlotte will see this as horrid trolling.

If her mum starts all the "what Sally says about Susie says more about Sally..." with reference to advice from Chris Whitty and basically accuses him of trolling Charlotte that will be the most hilarious satire that I will SO be there for 🤣

Next up: Karen's on tiktok harassing the Chief Medical Officer for inviting public criticism of Charlotte going to Home Bargains for a YouTube haul.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Maybe I just don’t go in for big celebrations but I’ve never known a grown up to go on about their birthday with such schmalz as Charlotte does. It’s not even a ‘big’ milestone one or anything. Just a regular birthday. Yes it’s nice to feel special and appreciated on your birthday but sheesh Charlotte, you’re in your 30s not under 10 🙄
Nikki from Westholme Interiors was just as bad last week. Constantly dropping in that “it’s the big day tomorrow” and then reposting birthday wishes from all and sundry, posting photos of what she got for her birthday etc - and she’s also supposed to be a grown adult in her mid 30s......
These women all just seem stunted in their maturity. They all act like stupid teenagers - gagging for attention at every turn and trying to portray this lifestyle. I just think if you were genuinely that happy, or whatever you wouldn’t need to constantly seek attention and validation from strangers on the internet. They all seem to have deep rooted issues.

Do we think that Mark will roll Charlotte down the stairs tomorrow? Yknow, because it’s her birthday tomorrow (dunno if she’s mentioned that yet..?) and Mark is from Preston, and it’s a family tradition in Preston. He’s from Preston - did she mention that?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
To be honest I’d be embarrassed to show that as my prep for Sunday dinner: 15 carrot Battons between 5 people my 2 year old could get through those easily. There’s not nearly enough veg for them all there: don’t know why I’m surprised though when she splits an apple between 3 children and a tangerine between 3 children
Is she cooking the tulips too? Ridiculous place for a vase!

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
My issue with her is the butter wouldn't melt act, it does my head in. Whinging one minute and then boasting the next with her ridiculous lunchboxes and all the cut out food. And the patronising tone to her posts, congratulating people for getting through the week, etc. Just fuck off. Basically everything she does annoys me.

• Haha

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Quick summary for those too sensible to watch
I fell in love with Mark from Preston and then we ate a pizza and lived happily ever after 🤣
signed Charlotte Louise Taylor, aged 13.3/4

• Haha

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Nah, the reason we're in this same mess nearly a year later is because our incompetent government decided to introduce confusing tier systems, delay school closures, send people back out to work, encourage eating out using a deal, tell people to go start commuting to their offices, dither over lockdowns, allow households to mix over Christmas, etc. etc. Charlotte going out to Home Bargains is annoying because an adult and 3 kids is getting in the way of everyone else and it's just not necessary, but she's not the reason why we're in this mess.
hmm have to disagree! If everyone stuck to the rules then we wouldn’t be in this mess. Charlotte included. Just because the government advise these things like eat out to help out doesn’t mean you actually have to do it. If Boris told everyone to jump off the nearest bridge to stop covid would you be doing it? I don’t think so!

• Heart

Villanelle

Correct - and her excuses are just that. Excuses. Not a justification. This is actually not a massive deal - Charlotte could apologise and show some insight. This would then blow over and she could even make a vlog about following the rules/an apology etc. She may even get more views than one about chewits! Alternatively, she can double down with the excuses and go full on Meldrum. We all know how that worked out 🤔
Up to you Charl! I know what I’d do if all my friends/parents and teachers at school/family/Shark’s employer have access to this and will hold the same opinions as us. Don’t call yourself an influencer if what you influence is the reason we are all stuck in this situation

She’s very quiet today, I really hope she’s having a good think about why she is in the wrong and how simple it would be to use this situation and turn it into something helpful

• Heart