Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daes56

Just waiting for her fucking post tonight when Boris has done his speech.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Is she trying to brag/impress with post about the box room, oh no sorry the master bedroom. Charlotte if your reading here no ones interested were you got all your crap from, people have got more important things to worry about at the moment.
Also if I’d spent all that money on an extension and ended up with a bedroom that small I’d be so disappointed. The room is boring bland and cold looking, but it’s got a lovely view of the Waitrose car park 😂😂.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
The basket next to the bed tip she's reposted. :ROFLMAO: Who TF are these morons? I'd say most people have a bedside table for that stuff. :unsure:
If that bedroom wasn't so small they'd be able to have one each instead of those hobbit shelves! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
she clearly didn't see a problem taking all these non essential trips when there wasn't a full lockdown.
So Covid has just appeared again with the new lockdown?! She is truly dim and passive aggressive.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
Ugh! The constant sharing of what the children are doing for school! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Poor Bill is just trying to get on with it and she's right behind him filming him. Leave the kid alone FFS!

Whythough

Chatty Member
Interesting comments on her friends Instagram page. Both of them trying to justify why Charlotte doesn’t need to isolate. Half of me is thinking it would serve Charlotte right to go on to test positive, for flouting the rules and give her a hard dose of reality 😡😡😡
I've just seen...charlotte saying how yesterday was hard... try working in intensive care charlotte like me... or on a covid ward then tell me that your day at home surrounded by you family was hard. 🤬

Just stay at home for the full isolation period, Char! It is hardly difficult. Do the right thing. Is going to the supermarket really worth the backlash.
She's just posted saying she's staying in (don't believe her) and track and trace didn't contact her... no charlotte tattle let you know

• Angry

emma0802

What does the shark do for a living that debilitates him for doing anything around the house or with the children?

• Haha
Post - took my children out unnecessarily for dog food that I would have had in if I had been more organised. Or I could have ordered or me/my partner could have gone alone to get. Thus breaking the law, creating risk and prolonging the current restrictions. However, my children are special and NEED time out (side note: yours aren't and I don't much care if they stay cooped up for longer in a two bed flat with little access to green space) plus I must get content

Comments - ooooh commiserations to you all who are struggling with the the lockdown and wondering when it will ever end. I mean, there's NO WAY that my behaviour could POSSIBLY contribute to that......

Is this the year irony finally dies 🙈?!

• Heart

MissD

I can’t believe she’s said she set her exercise goal to 15 mins on her Apple Watch. Surely if she’s walking the dog every day she should be doing more than 15 mins?

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Your life is very, very easy compared to a lot of parents right now Charlotte!!

And ffs just feed everyone boiled egg and toast!!!!!!!!

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I really don’t care what dress size she is. Why does she feel the need to tell us over and over? Is this an influencer thing? Can’t say I’ve noticed anyone else do it. I thought the whole reason she once said she didn’t want to publicly announce when she’s on a diet is because it encourages people to comment on her weight, yet she’s gone ahead and done that anyway, and then constantly tells us her dress size.

I don’t think this woman really knows what she wants to do. Or just decided that diet stuff (“lifestyle changes”) is good content so disregarded anything she’s said previously. She constantly contradicts herself.

tootsie

Chatty Member
The fact that she’s telling everyone on her stories that she is working and doing admin this evening indicates that this isn’t a regular occurrence for her 🙄 Meanwhile lots of us have been working every evening when the kids are in bed for months 🤦‍♀️

Sara_M

VIP Member
After watching that, does anyone truely believe that her and Mark had this innocent, brother/ sister relationship? Because I don't.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She probably hadn’t even had time to change her bedsheets between men 🤢
She was 100% shagging Mark before Bills father left.
it honestly sounds more like she met Mark, fancied him, then decided she couldn’t be arsed with Bills father because the relationship got hard (probably because they had a surprise baby and were trying to navigate their way through that) so she checked out of that relationship and turned her focus on Mark.

• Wow

Lou23

I’ve just seen her story with the food I mean my god how insensitive. We know you’re a greedy bitch in many aspects of life but to actually continue to show off. At what point of this pandemic is she going to stop and realise this shit is serious?! I’ve zero respect for her. Absolutely appalling. I probably don’t even make sense I’m just so 😤 can believe her selfishness

• Angry

Tamara

VIP Member
6CD5D387-0198-4162-B4CD-647E0F7FDD84.jpeg

DA7CEEF0-53D4-4773-B8EA-9CCBF8F21C70.jpeg

Charlotte photoshopping her leg it’s just weird. Seen this picture had to share it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Curlygirld

WTAF has she just posted!? Her posts are getting more and more absurd by the day.
'...like he knew that she needed him.' 🤮
'...see these perfect strangers a step closer to being safe.' :rolleyes:
'...it makes what I'm doing feel like something to be proud of.' :unsure: REALLY CHARL. You're not fooling anyone.
Does anyone else feel like Charlotte has been living a different pandemic to us all? Like she’s been in the movie contagion where people are mugging each other for food and houses are literally sealed up and nailed shut?! The dramatics in every one of her posts, Jesus wept charl, have a day off!

• Haha