Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tallyhobo

You’re daughter has a bad dream and the first thing you think of doing is shoving a camera in her face for the world to see! 🙄 this whole influencer thing is bizarre to me!
Just went to have a look at this - my god..the little girl still looks upset!!! Why didnt she comfort her and settle her down. Why take a photo! So strange! You are right..."bizarre" is a good word for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

skintsocks

VIP Member
If I remember rightly she spent that entire month of singledom whinging dramatically (and very poetically I’m sure) about being a single mother. I wonder if it’s all still on her old blog...

Apologies for double-posting but I just scrolled all the way back to this...

The date on this post is January 29th. Er...
"Always been fiercely independent". My fat ass. She is an absolute snowflake imo.

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
It’s incredibly irresponsible for her to post with other peoples children in a photo to thousands. Any number of those kids could be at risk or under witness protection for all she knows. Not cool.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
A reply to Tattle questioning her claims.
If you’re truly comfortable in your own skin then own it, Charlotte. You’re not a size 12 or a 14. It’s not body shaming to call you out on blatant lying.
No one cares what size you are. We care that you lie.

....and contorting yourself into unnatural positions to make yourself look slimmer really contradicts the statement you’re attempting to make.

068F3AB5-0AAC-40D9-BDCC-DD0C2B5B10D3.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Her bedroom is literally like a travel lodge 🙈😬

Also has anyone noticed when she films one on one its only up to her shoulders, she's trying to hide herself constantly own it hunni

skintsocks

VIP Member
Nice to see a picture of Mark looking happy and healthy before he had all the life drained out of him.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yes, he's either lying to her about his workload, or she's lying to her followers....
I think she likes to give the impression that he’s got some super important, high pressure, very busy job...... when actually his job is pretty boring.
Mark just seems completely devoid of any personality. He just seems like an utter wet weekend.

• Heart
Quote from the guidance - “self-isolation protects the most vulnerable in society bu reducing the chance of COVID19 in the wider community”

Charlotte - “I don’t care. I need chewits”

Or there will be an immediate reverse ferret if Shark manages to explain in words of one syllable that the rest of the UK are literally living on their last nerve at the moment and NO amount of justification and whatabouttery and sad faces will be able to explain this one away. Then we will be treated to a tearful story tomorrow that will include a mix of the following talking points (1) I didn’t understand what I needed to do (2) I did actually understand what I needed to do but couldn’t because of X,Y,Z and/or (3) I didn’t want to worry you all as I knew that many of you super fans would be devastated that I had been exposed to COVID

We will then immediately move onto the next theme - Charlotte gets the worst version of COVID19 known to man and poor Shark has to home school inbetween his eleventy billion daily con calls. Self pity central

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Just waiting for her fucking post tonight when Boris has done his speech.. 🙄🙄🙄
oh god. The faux concern and faux sincerity. The long winded, convoluted sentences where she uses 10 adjectives when 1 would have been more than sufficient and signing it off with the vomit inducing “I hope your all ok, I really do” or a variation of it.

• Sick
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
This is why we are in this mess for nearly a year!!
Nah, the reason we're in this same mess nearly a year later is because our incompetent government decided to introduce confusing tier systems, delay school closures, send people back out to work, encourage eating out using a deal, tell people to go start commuting to their offices, dither over lockdowns, allow households to mix over Christmas, etc. etc. Charlotte going out to Home Bargains is annoying because an adult and 3 kids is getting in the way of everyone else and it's just not necessary, but she's not the reason why we're in this mess.

MissD

Yep, no idea why they’re all out to pick up whatever it is she needs. There’s two of them. Surely one goes out and the other STAYS AT HOME with the kids...you know, cause we’re in lockdown?

Also, super petty but I hate her profile pic on insta.

PatTheTat

This woman needs to get a grip. The ironing board writes on a banana and she’s fawning over him for it. She is insufferable.

13D4B6FA-F729-45E0-AF08-EF23D505D585.png

• Haha
  • Sick

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I found it very uncomfortable there seeing a 4 year old in her pyjamas, ready for bed.... is nothing private? Why would you want strangers having this level of access to your children?

funny that we’ve been given a breakdown of what Mark does and how he helps out (helps out to take care of his own kids....) when we were only saying earlier how he doesn’t seem to do anything at home.......

But she doesn’t read this forum. No. Not at all....!
I had a chuckle at the “Mark’s out on a run” comment!!! Yeah, you believe that Charl, you believe it!!!! One other thing that annoyed me was Bill & Daisy in the new extension chilling while she was chilling in the front room!!! There are no curtains or blinds at the bi-fold area so whose to say someone can’t come over her wall?? and see Children with no adult!! Maybe I’m just a worrier but my Parents didn’t chill or relax until we were all in bed ♥

I just meant unbelievable that she comments about that food box and she still flaunts her bulging fridge freezer and cupboards of never ending tins and non-perishable items when she knows so many families are struggling to provide food because of furlough or low income ♥

Last edited:

FakeNews

So she broke up with Bill's dad on Boxing day and it's her's and Mark's 'anniversary' today! :oops:

Jesus H Christ. I've just watched this and it's one of the most appallingly amateur things I've ever watched. It's like a kid recording a video for a pen pal.

The bra strap fiddling. The 'and we went to, like, a bar in Manchester, like'. The 'I was in a relationship at the time so off the market' and 'I get on really well with blokes' and 'the funny thing is that we're Charlotte Taylor and Mark Tayor but we're not married"... how does she think this is worth sharing?

And to dismiss her break up as 'and we went our separate ways'... it's such a private matter and yet she manages to trivialises everything. Then the hilarious section of 'And the dust had settled so quickly there was no grieving to take place, the slate was very clean'... in other words, so I was able to move on in the blink of an eye (but in the meantime I'd spent a lot of time thinking I'd be a single mum forever... ie. less than four weeks).

Heather

I don’t understand how she has the audacity to to talk about heroes and praise the NHS while continuing to flout the rules. She’s so insincere