Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daes56

I’m a single mum, I don’t have anybody to ever watch my daughter as her dad isn’t around. I do ONE shopping trip a week in which I do have to take her with me, I make sure I get every single thing I need and MAY need, to avoid going out again.. that home bargains trip was completely unnecessary, she bought so much wasteful and pointless shite just to waffle on about in a video that she calls WORKING😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Villanelle

It’s LITERALLY EVERYONE’S life right now, Charlotte. Fucking hell, ‘influencers’ really think they’re special don’t they?

• Sad

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I think her stories are disgusting!!! How many people in our Country are currently struggling financially to put even the most basic items of food together for meals for their children 😔
Completely agree, its tone deaf when so many people are struggling to feed their families and having to count every penny.

I used to just pity her and think she was a saddo, but over the past few weeks with her breaking tier 3 rules and now this, she is absolutely infuriating me!

• Angry

reader87123

VIP Member
Here we go, another excessive caption. Always has to get a little dig in that Mark got up the day before. Sure hun, we all know Mark is your 4th child, you don't have to praise him and make it known to the world that he occasionally pulls his weight. That's called being a parent.
Also, it irrationally annoys me when she calls him her bloke. He's a drip, stop trying to make him sound like a manly hunk 😂

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I agree. I've seen a few people on Tiktok talking about slimming world being a cult 😂
it’s just another bogus scam that only exists to line the pockets of the people who own it. They don’t actually give a shit about helping people really loose weight - in fact they actually want you to fail eventually because then you go back to them and pay them again to help you loose a few lbs before the cycle starts again. Diets do not work. You cannot go “on a diet” and then after a set time “go back to normal” - it just doesn’t work like that. Diet culture is toxic because it makes people believe they can follow a plan or whatever for a short amount of time and suddenly be “cured” of being overweight and then just revert back to their old normal when actually it’s realising that the “normal” is the whole problem and that is the thing that has to be changed permanently.

reader87123

VIP Member
Couldn't possibly leave the kids with Mark for 15 min to pop out and get it on her own? She panders to that weak drip of a man so fucking much it does my head in. Bill and Daisy are old enough to amuse themselves for a while and I'm sure Stan would be no bother with a snack and the TV. They're your children too Mark, you pathetic waste of space!!!!!!!! Because we're living in 2021, as long as my husband didn't have an important video call, I'd just inform him I'm popping out and will be back soon, he wouldn't even bat an eyelid. And guess what? I also wouldn't feel the need to come home and gush all over social media about how great he is for watching his OWN children for a short time!! 🙄

Booklover

VIP Member
Why didn't she just order dog food in her Tesco delivery that's just arrived this morning! Moron.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
If I remember rightly she spent that entire month of singledom whinging dramatically (and very poetically I’m sure) about being a single mother. I wonder if it’s all still on her old blog...

Apologies for double-posting but I just scrolled all the way back to this...

The date on this post is January 29th. Er...
Oh my god, the audacity of it. I skim-read that because I can’t stand her writing, but all that bollocks about not needing a man when she was a “single mother” for five minutes before dragging Mark in to the family home to take on half the mortgage. Any tiny amount of respect I had left for her has gone. It’s clear now she hopped from one man to another extremely quickly. She’s a complete fake. I don’t buy all her bullshit any more.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Really?!?! So your mum just has the first daisy that Daisy picked for her to whip out at a moments notice on a random FaceTime and it’s still in absolute mint condition 😂 Do fuck off Charl you absolute walloper! It’s Cinderella Taylor this lass should be called with all the fucking Disney stories she tells. When’s the next Jackanory instalment.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
WTAF has she just posted!? Her posts are getting more and more absurd by the day.
'...like he knew that she needed him.' 🤮
'...see these perfect strangers a step closer to being safe.' :rolleyes:
'...it makes what I'm doing feel like something to be proud of.' :unsure: REALLY CHARL.
She makes me cringe inside out!!!!!! That is just the biggest load of contrived, smarmy, faux sentimental bullshit. It’s just absolute shite. It’s like the crap that kids write when trying to impress their English teacher in secondary school. It’s waffle. She’s gagging to get a book deal isn’t she?? Dream on Charlotte. You SUCK.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Beekind was most definitely Kayley. Funny that you choose to actively follow and read a thread about your best friend

• Haha

Jayne82

Chatty Member
No Charlotte you haven’t done your weekly shop in Aldi because it’s closer, you’ve done it there because either you couldn’t get a delivery slot at Tesco or your conscience has got the better of you and you thought you would leave the delivery slots for someone who may really need them (which I highly doubt). Or it’s because you know how much hate you’d get by getting a home delivery when your perfectly capable of going to the shops.

• Heart

Heather

What an utterly selfish bitch. Her lack of safeguarding her own children is mind blowing, but sharing videos/photos of her children on zoom calls is completely unforgivable. Charlotte, stop using CHILDREN to promote yourself. It’s basic common sense not to include footage of other people’s children. We know what school your kids go to, their teacher’s names, and now we have an idea of what children in your kid’s class look like. Your choice of job should not affect other people’s safety. Fcking idiot.

and WTF is the dog doing on the barstool? No boundaries and very unhygienic

• Heart

MissD

Passive aggressive Charl is back in the comments!
Her argument MIGHT hold up if she’d just nipped in for the toilet roll. But she took the kids shopping for treats and loads of other things to fill her haul.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Wtf did I just read?!
“ On unsteady tiptoes, I hit a tack into the wall and, with a perfectionist’s precision, arranged the frame ‘just so’. I stood back and smiled.”

so...you hung up a picture? Honestly, as I often say with these influencers, JESUS WEPT.
It’s pathetic isn’t it?! It’s just crap. She’s doing that thing you do in school when your trying too hard to write a story so you completely over explain every little detail to the point where it doesn’t even make sense when you read it back. It’s just trash. The fact that she’s put that garbage out in the public domain is shocking; it’s embarrassing, both in its content and the way she’s written it.

• Haha