Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh also while you are here Charlotte can you please for the love of all that is holy, please stop talking about your period... no one cares about your period. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Olli1510

VIP Member
Poor Daisy. Trying to have a moment of mindfulness and she’s got that pecker loitering round her filming it! Can’t she let her have a moments peace?

• Haha
  • Wow

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I always think the more someone talks about something (especially sex) the less they are actually having! Stop making everyone puke charl! 🤮

Sara_M

VIP Member
the teacher is bound to see Charlotte hovering with her camera in the background, can she not give her kids privacy even when they are homeschooling. She is unbelievable!!!
It has really angered me. She has almost 42000 followers on insta. She has no idea who she has exposed those kids to and, ok, maybe its not glaringly obvious who they are, but someone who wants to know will screenshot, zoom in and work it out. Very, very dangerous and completely stupid of her. Even if you can't identify the kids, the lack of care is astonishing.

• Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
Wish she was as obsessed with Stan’s wrist issues as she is with her fully functioning lady garden.

• Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
She’s a fucking idiot. Charlotte you should be ashamed of yourself. This is why this country is a mess, people like you not caring and just making up their own rules.

Wtf do you even need to go out for anyway? You don’t work, you don’t have to take kids to school, you don’t have caring responsibilities, you have a fiancé and plenty of family who can go food shopping, a fiancé to walk his own dog.

stay at home ya tool.

• Haha

Win

VIP Member
I love how she shows us that her size 14 (20) pyjama bottoms are all baggy on her because she’s knocked 12 calories off her week and she’s been getting her 3000 steps in a day. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

MardieT

Chatty Member
FFS just leave your kids to do their lessons and stop taking photos of their classmates and posting it online!!

• Heart
As much as I would like to think this is weighing on her conscience for even one second, I think she's going to interpret this as online abuse when she's just "trying her best to manage". I don't think anybody is trying to deny that everyone is facing struggles, no matter how big or small, but my respect for her would go up if she even took a moment to acknowledge any of her privileged position in having a partner who is WFH and her own job not being demanding, of having financial security, healthy children, family nearby etc etc. It would make her whining about how hard she's finding it slightly easier to bear, but she seems so bloody tone deaf and ignorant of how other people are genuinely living.

Hell, with her being such a "foodie" she could have turned her content into interesting meals you might not have thought of that you could make from leftovers or random things in the cupboard, I'd probably have enjoyed that! Much better than endless videos on how much unnecessary crap she's bought as "treats"...

• Heart

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
honestly what a load of fucking drivel.
Let's be honest. On another unnecessary trip to Waitrose to buy more calorific and nutrionless beige food along with ingredients to make Mark the man she FANCIES a pre-sex feast Charlotte came across the vaccination queue full of old people and had a weep. then she posted a you got this picture to inspire her subs. she's really lost it. staying in her warm house with her cupboards full of snacks she can truffle & watching Netflix while drinking a bottle and more of Bacardi a week (but still burning fantasy amounts of calories cause she's a super mum) - it's all too much of a hardship isn't it? instead she's chosen to be she's roving reporter, doing a public service and hoping to get her pandemic book deal about lockdown mums. . Lucky us
OH FUCK OFF CHARL.🖕that's me btw reaching out my hand....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
20210121_135844.jpg

She has now posted a pic of Bill on his zoom call, screen on show. Charlotte, you might not care about Internet safety but, other parents do. I'd advise you remove that pic (and stop with the stupid dog quotes, its embarrassing)

• Wow

Charmed40

Chatty Member
She has been well and truly caught out and she has done it all herself! Absolutely fucking hilarious 👏👏👏 well done Charlotte! She is such a silly mare and thick as two short planks. Really though, can you just not stay in? You get a fucking food shop every week. Do you not think to get enough to actually last you the said week? How hard is it really? I have 2 kids and no way would I have them prancing around home bargs with me, it was bad enough in the olden days! And while I'm at it fucking drip shark should take responsibility for his own children. He is such a complete waste of space. He's got it made that lad

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The COVID app uses an algorithm based upon anyone who was within 2 meters 48 hours before symptoms/positive test - whatever is earlier

The friend went for a walk with Charlotte 5 days ago and was reporting symptoms 3 days ago. They were clearly not socially distanced on the walk. The friend has obviously not told the NHS that she was in close contact with Charlotte - I would hope mistakenly but possibly so that Charlotte did not need to isolate. If she had, Charlotte would have been instructed to isolate. It is ONLY through the friend's error that Charlotte has not been told to do that and Charlotte is now trying to rely on the test she took as a get out of jail free card. Actually, Charlotte should not even have taken a test. She should have isolated and only taken a test if she started to develop symptoms. So she has wasted resources and is still not following the rules

I'm not Charlotte, not saying I agree with the government rules. Just trying to explain where the confusion might be coming from
I don't feel confused at all but you seem to be

More misinformation. Social distancing requires distances of TWO metres. Not ONE. Self-isolation is determined based on the earlier of symptoms or the test. Not just the test.

This is loathsome. We are being invited to be sympathetic to someone who is so ill they can still post numerous stories on Instagram and doesn't even understand social distancing. I think I'll reserve my sympathy for the poor individuals who are put at risk by this pair.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Charlotte has posted a negative test result on Instagram. She still needs to isolate for 10 days though? Just because she was negative yesterday doesn’t mean she will be in a few days time? I had COVID in November and track and trace predicted I had caught it a week before I got symptoms so if she has caught it her symptoms wouldn’t be showing yet.
Those photos clearly show that she was within 2 metres of the friend with Covid and no dohbt for longer than 15 minutes. She was on a walk taking photos FFS. I despair. What a selfish half wit. Read the NHS guidance! Read it and understand it! (said in the voice of the Handforth Parish Council!) https://faq.covid19.nhs.uk/article/KA-01128/en-us

• Haha

LadyLucyLocks

If track and trace haven't contacted her then that means her friend didn't put her down as a contact who she has been close to in the 48 hours before she tested positive or had symptoms. Which tells me her original plan was to ignore the isolation rules. Thank god for us tattle trolls who have clearly shamed her into doing the right thing.

It should be 10 days from her last contact with the positive case, which takes her upto and includes Tuesday. She shouldn't be leaving the house until Wed. Unfortunately, I have had to do this a fair few times now be6of my job.

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Char, we don’t want to know that your period will be here soon. I’m not your husband. Well, no one is your husband, but you catch my drift.

• Sick
Thank you. She'll isolate until her kids need a change of scenery....or she remembers the world NEEDS to see HER kids! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There is no fucking way that special Charlotte and her special family will self-isolate. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG EVERYBODY. She will be very careful not to put her own extended family at risk but as for the rest of us? I would avoid the local Waitrose at all costs 😂. There will be eleventy billion pained explanations as to WHY she had to take the dog out for a walk via Costa with the whole family in tow when she is caught out. The only way that quarantine will take place is if Shark can persuade her that there is decent content and moaning opportunities in it.

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she think anyone gives a shit about any of this?! Most of us have showers - hot showers - and do all of the above without the need to inform the world. She’s SO WEIRD.
Any psychologists on here? I’m seriously interested in the psychology behind influencers because their behaviour is so downright bizarre. What is going on in their brains when they so utterly desperately crave any tiny bit of attention/validation in this way? The chronic oversharing, the disregard for their own families privacy, just what the hell is wrong with them?

• Heart