Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "amazing " white cost she keeps wearing looks like a duvet.. she looks like a member of boyzone in it 🤣🤣🤣 no hate to boyzone, they were the one.

That "amazing " white cost she keeps wearing looks like a duvet.. she looks like a member of boyzone in it 🤣🤣🤣 no hate to boyzone, they were the one.
Coat***

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not getting notifications on this thread anymore 😕 and I missed all the drama 🤣
You can't find franno probably because admins deleted and blocked their whole account,they don't take lightly to people coming off here and going directly to the instragmmers dm's with abuse.
I noticed aswell she said FM isn't anything to do with her, but why has it got her 2nd name in the business name? They aren't married and its not H's surname.... oh yeah, so they can gain followers from her social media!!
I only searched here again today because I saw she put qvc on her stories....her whole page is a qvc channel 🤣 and I said that before
Oh really?t Well that answers why I couldn’t find them ?there wasn’t really any drama someone had made a comment about someone choosing a new name for @Dontbefooled as they said it was H or Charlotte , so I suggested 2 names just laughing about and whoever @Dontbefooled is said I was “franno” from an old account which obviously had me scan through the threads 🧐 so Yeah that whole “franno” accusation threw me I must admit 😳 I searched this thread and searched for them but couldn’t find anyone by that name , anyway they are not me that’s for sure ,
but in other news I think the whole FM venture was always going to be run by H obviously under greedys name ,I said it at the time to friends before I had even joined her that they had pulled a blinder with that one ,
i unfollowed greedy yesterday (who knows if it’s for good this time 😂) as her whole story yesterday was too irritating and as you say her whole page is just a qvc channel , and after seeing her talk everyone on how not to miss out on her stories by the settings in your phone was just so desperate and also panic like in case her views went down , and then the lies about why H started the FM where embarrassing to watch H explain why she took on the buisness as Charlotte had given a total different reason for H taking it over at the time 🙈
BUT I still follow H as I have bought perfume from her(recommended by a friend that they are good ) and must admit they are good perfumes but will not be buying again because they are just not honest about what they do

Coat***
More Brian Harvey from “east 17” in the video “stay now , baby if you got to go away “ all she needs is to spray her 1001 carpet spray above her for the full effect , put her duvet on her woolly bobble hat hanging off her head a bit 🙈and mime to the song she would nail it We all know she loves to mime to a song and could be her next milestone video 👍🏿

Definitely East17 stay another day vibes 🙈
😂😂 look at my last post 😂 I never saw this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh really?t Well that answers why I couldn’t find them ?there wasn’t really any drama someone had made a comment about someone choosing a new name for @Dontbefooled as they said it was H or Charlotte , so I suggested 2 names just laughing about and whoever @Dontbefooled is said I was “franno” from an old account which obviously had me scan through the threads 🧐 so Yeah that whole “franno” accusation threw me I must admit 😳 I searched this thread and searched for them but couldn’t find anyone by that name , anyway they are not me that’s for sure ,
but in other news I think the whole FM venture was always going to be run by H obviously under greedys name ,I said it at the time to friends before I had even joined her that they had pulled a blinder with that one ,
i unfollowed greedy yesterday (who knows if it’s for good this time 😂) as her whole story yesterday was too irritating and as you say her whole page is just a qvc channel , and after seeing her talk everyone on how not to miss out on her stories by the settings in your phone was just so desperate and also panic like in case her views went down , and then the lies about why H started the FM where embarrassing to watch H explain why she took on the buisness as Charlotte had given a total different reason for H taking it over at the time 🙈
BUT I still follow H as I have bought perfume from her(recommended by a friend that they are good ) and must admit they are good perfumes but will not be buying again because they are just not honest about what they do

More Brian Harvey from “east 17” in the video “stay now , baby if you got to go away “ all she needs is to spray her 1001 carpet spray above her for the full effect , put her duvet on her woolly bobble hat hanging off her head a bit 🙈and mime to the song she would nail it We all know she loves to mime to a song and could be her next milestone video 👍🏿

😂😂 look at my last post 😂 I never saw this 😂

I didn't say you were Frano 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I told you to take no notice of the person accusing you of being Frano because it wasn't that long ago I was accused of being Charlotte or H. I don't even know who this Frano is that everyone's having a tit fit about 😂😂

😂 Take no notice it wasn't too long ago I was being accused of being Charlotte or H and when I called them out on it I was ignored 😂 Full offence taken given I know how to string a sentence together without making myself sound like an illiterate twit.

I didn't say you were Frano 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I told you to take no notice of the person accusing you of being Frano because it wasn't that long ago I was accused of being Charlotte or H. I don't even know who this Frano is that everyone's having a tit fit about 😂😂
Franno was just a member here who started to get too invested in charlotte and going into her inbox causing trouble or going into her inbox licking her arse and then coming back on here slagging her off.. making out she knew Charlotte personally when in fact she didn't (greedy confirmed it because she apparently went all mi5 on her and found out who she was 🤣) but that was months ago.

I was just going to say she looks like Brian Harvey from East 17 🤣🤣.... I bet she will post it on her stories now and make a joke of it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Franno was just a member here who started to get too invested in charlotte and going into her inbox causing trouble or going into her inbox licking her arse and then coming back on here slagging her off.. making out she knew Charlotte personally when in fact she didn't (greedy confirmed it because she apparently went all mi5 on her and found out who she was 🤣) but that was months ago.

I was just going to say she looks like Brian Harvey from East 17 🤣🤣.... I bet she will post it on her stories now and make a joke of it
Ah okay, thank you I thought it was someone who was her friend and she caught her on here or something the way everyone was going on about it 😂

Aw god don't my son asked if she left the house in her blanket haha I know it's cold but that coats a bit ott

For christ sake I've just realised it says "don't be fooled" not "don't sugarcoat it" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Hands up who's just done 3rd 14 hour shift in a row 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sorry. I was a bit confused haha like I stood up for this person not accuse 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I’m a few weeks in from following her and wow I’ve actually clicked onto how bad her account is.
I liked her at first.... but after finding myself keep almost buying the swipe up stuff (don’t judge 😂) but I would take a look and consider buying things at times, I didn’t as I’m skint this month... like a lot of people arfter work being effected by Covid.
I sat and told myself I don’t need, and I can’t afford atm. But I wondered why I can’t afford itall and she can... then it clicked... of coarse she is gifted it all! And losers like me are suckered in to buy! Why I got sucked in I don’t know I didn’t think I was that naive! Well clearly I am and I’m now really angry I felt like I couldn’t afford what others do even though I work hard!.. of coarse we can never match it when we are not gifted everything! She’s a sneaky twit!

Reactions: 6
Ha ha I was wasn’t referring to you I was referring to @Dontbefooled who actually acusssd me , 🙈 sorry for any confusion

Ah okay, thank you I thought it was someone who was her friend and she caught her on here or something the way everyone was going on about it 😂

Aw god don't my son asked if she left the house in her blanket haha I know it's cold but that coats a bit ott

For christ sake I've just realised it says "don't be fooled" not "don't sugarcoat it" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Hands up who's just done 3rd 14 hour shift in a row 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sorry. I was a bit confused haha like I stood up for this person not accuse 🙊🤣
Ha ha don’t worry I’d finished a 12 hr shift and had no sleep the night I was acussed , imagine my eyes because I started searching for this bleeding “franno” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg!! That Sh*t stew (slop) she is making costs £18.03 for the whole pot!! The amount of Tesco’s finest Beef she is using is £5 per pack, she’s got 3 in there!!

Keep swiping up cult, this is how she can literally eat like a king! Where are the Gusto too?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

I don’t agree with anybody going out of there way to message anybody being nasty It disgusting actually , it’s one thing to have an opinion about somebody on SM but to actually send them personal messages just to be horrible is someone who’s very unhappy with there own life so if this is what really happend then it’s a good thing tattle deleted this franno
As people who follow others with home accounts on SM this forum is all about being able to have an opinion or a view on how they are how they use there platform and what they use it for , I think anybody who starts name calling etc should be banned, that whole mrs hinch thread is disgusting I can’t even read it the things that woman gets called and her family and even her baby I don’t understand how that is allowed
As I said coming on here and having an opinion on a home account or even the person in question in my eyes is ok we are the public an most have followed and even bought swipe ups or things recommended by some of them myself included , sometimes it just changes for some for whatever reason to be put off that’s when I feel it’s ok to come on here and voice yourself , but as for coming on to purely rip into someone is something I wouldn’t do, criticise maybe but name call and “bully” no, like I said I can’t even read mrs hinch thread anymore

OK.. hands up, who was the person who messaged her last night 🤣🤣
Oh god not another one, really? 🙈

I don’t agree with anybody going out of there way to message anybody being nasty It disgusting actually , it’s one thing to have an opinion about somebody on SM but to actually send them personal messages just to be horrible is someone who’s very unhappy with there own life so if this is what really happend then it’s a good thing tattle deleted this franno
As people who follow others with home accounts on SM this forum is all about being able to have an opinion or a view on how they are how they use there platform and what they use it for , I think anybody who starts name calling etc should be banned, that whole mrs hinch thread is disgusting I can’t even read it the things that woman gets called and her family and even her baby I don’t understand how that is allowed
As I said coming on here and having an opinion on a home account or even the person in question in my eyes is ok we are the public an most have followed and even bought swipe ups or things recommended by some of them myself included , sometimes it just changes for some for whatever reason to be put off that’s when I feel it’s ok to come on here and voice yourself , but as for coming on to purely rip into someone is something I wouldn’t do, criticise maybe but name call and “bully” no, like I said I can’t even read mrs hinch thread anymore

Oh god not another one, really? 🙈
I agree, going directly to the influencer is trolling. This site isn't being a troll, its a place to express your opinion freely. I'm mainly on ptwm thread, I like mrs hinch so I only go over there for the odd look,I dip in on the jem lucy and Olivia bowen occasionally. When I first saw Charlotte's thread I was gutted because I really loved her and I have messaged her in the past with kind words and iv had replies from her. I just don't like the direction her page has gone, and she grates on me a little now and I find her abit too try hard, and like she said this morning, fake lol and she can be sometimes abit of a mean girl. Its a shame really

I don’t believe Until I see it that she’s been sent nasty messages and even then I think it’s her 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe Until I see it that she’s been sent nasty messages and even then I think it’s her 🤣
Every week she has a crying troll story now. I know its really not nice to recieve nasty messages but surely by highlighting them on your page, your giving the person the reaction they want.

Every week she has a crying troll story now. I know its really not nice to recieve nasty messages but surely by highlighting them on your page, your giving the person the reaction they want.
It’s for content and interaction for more attention and followers 🙄

Good bit of marketing to get her followers up today eh 🙄 A little cry down the camera!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.