Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting that post of baby bedding, when it's COMPLETELY unsafe and no baby should sleep in it. WRONG WRONG WRONG

Reactions: 7
Why is she posting that post of baby bedding, when it's COMPLETELY unsafe and no baby should sleep in it. WRONG WRONG WRONG
But it looks good doesn’t it.... never mind the risk of SIDS 🙄🙄 she’s so thick it’s scary

Reactions: 5
The Sunday snuggles post with him rubbing her, once again, exposed bare bump, has turned my stomach. Absolutely nauseating. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is she supposed to be funny? That’s what I don’t even understand... like the humour is something my 4 year old would laugh at o don’t get all these women saying she’s amazing and hilarious. She’s proper cringey

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine being that selfish during pregnancy and not taking the health of your baby into consideration at all....just scoffing shite. She's made herself ill and now wants a medal cos she has a couple of raspberries on her porridge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being that selfish during pregnancy and not taking the health of your baby into consideration at all....just scoffing shite. She's made herself ill and now wants a medal cos she has a couple of raspberries on her porridge.

Exactly, just because you're pregnant doesn't give you free reign to eat shite. In fact you should eat healthier if anything

• Heart
She is becoming unbearable throughout this pregnancy, the pic showing les's face did it for me I mean duck off..get over your dad ffs and stop milking it constantly. How anyone finds her funny, relatable is beyond me, everything she does is fake. We all know their relationship is always hanging on a shoestring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is becoming unbearable throughout this pregnancy, the pic showing les's face did it for me I mean duck off..get over your dad ffs and stop milking it constantly. How anyone finds her funny, relatable is beyond me, everything she does is fake. We all know their relationship is always hanging on a shoestring.
oh yea she's a cash cow for him....LITERALLY!!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god am I glad I found this thread! I used to like her but duck me, she’s horrendous the more you watch her! Get a wash and a grip love 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god am I glad I found this thread! I used to like her but duck me, she’s horrendous the more you watch her! Get a wash and a grip love 😬
Same I was so delighted for her when she said shhe was pregnant but I've gone off her so much since. She she's pure trash

• Heart
Imagine trying it make yourself relevant and get a career off the back of your dad who died literally decades ago because you actually have zero talent or anything to offer 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It’s the people that say “OMG your sooooooo relevant” “Isn’t she just like a normal person” week coz she is....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.