Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She/he/they must feel very insecure of themselves if they have to keep doing this. I can’t help but think they’re saying together for the sake of the baby and the cash cow they can make of the back of it from some OK mag deal (which I’m questioning who even still buys and reads these types of magazines really) Charlotte should have really stuck to makeup and master classes. Why give up your profession to bounce around in cheap tracksuits for an AD

Reactions: 10
That pregnancy announcement in Hello was funny. Her bump was massive, much bigger than it is now and it was a few months ago too. Think they put a bit too much padding in or went too far with the photoshop 😂
I’ve no doubt this baby will be all over it when it’s born.

Reactions: 4
She/he/they must feel very insecure of themselves if they have to keep doing this. I can’t help but think they’re saying together for the sake of the baby and the cash cow they can make of the back of it from some OK mag deal (which I’m questioning who even still buys and reads these types of magazines really) Charlotte should have really stuck to makeup and master classes. Why give up your profession to bounce around in cheap tracksuits for an AD
What does she actually do to make money? He’s only a plasterer isn’t he!?

Reactions: 2
Does a load of ADs and doesn’t declare them. Does OK mag deals for every aspect of their life. Apparently he’s a dealer also...
I'd like to think he's a straight forward bloke with a normal job, but I doubt it as they couldn't live the life they do, even if things are rented....

Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh that she blames fake Instagram profiles on her 3 day break, when really we all know it's fuckall to do with them and it's her fiance that made her take a break 😆

Reactions: 7
She's been called out before pretending her and matt have been together for 4 years. In 2016 she was on EOTB, had a threesome with Gaz and got back with that marine ex boyf, then she was on celebs go dating year after and shagged frankie cocoza then back for couples therapy and has the cheek to slag off fake profiles. Be REAL like she always says she is and address relationships are hard etc and people wouldnt call her out

Reactions: 10
Did I just see her complain about having a baby during a pandemic... when she got pregnant during the same pandemic? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
pasta and roast potatoes...dear god.......absolutely sickening, eat some greens!!

Reactions: 3
she just looks like a person who stinks all the time she never looks clean always greasy and dirty looking id say her breath is rank :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 8
baby " dawsy sarsy" omg the crinnnnnnnge does she have no mates that would tell her to duck off showing off her fat and being a melt. Interested to know when she marries Matt will she keep her name cause lets face it she milks "dawson" for all its worth

does she realise her fanny is hanging out in that voduzhair ad that she doesnt bleeping claimed to be an ad :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

baby " dawsy sarsy" omg the crinnnnnnnge does she have no mates that would tell her to duck off showing off her fat and being a melt. Interested to know when she marries Matt will she keep her name cause lets face it she milks "dawson" for all its worth

does she realise her fanny is hanging out in that voduzhair ad that she doesnt bleeping claimed to be an ad :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You would think no one else had ever been pregnant🙄
I understand the excitement,of having your first but give it a rest. One dance holding your belly is enough (I never did one, they're cringe). There's nothing funny about stuffing constant carbs and sweets, that's what your baby is eating too. God help her losing the weight, I didn't get a belly till 7.5 months and didn't get big till 8.5. I only put on about 1.5 stone and I still can't get rid of the small belly bulge. The rest is gone but I've a small tyre and I ate well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.