Charlotte Dawson #6 Too glam to give a chuffin damn? More like sod being a mam let's order a gram..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely she's been reading here and is doing damage control. The comments on the daily mail article are pretty damning too ...
Good. As much as I hate the daily Mail they can be savage on there. Hopefully she’s going to take notice but in all honesty she won’t, they will all be out for the Easter wkend pushed again, poor Noah crawling about strangers and passed from pillar to post 😡

Spot on, it’s all for the gram 🙄
Defo for the gram

Reactions: 12
That whole article is misleading! She had her rant after keeping him up late on the Saturday...he hadn't even had his accident then!
It’s fake news 😂 totally misleading this is why she won’t change. Bullshit PR & all the weird arse lickers - the ones posing next to the Les shrine begging for a mention will make her feel justified. He’ll be crawling on a dirty dance floor till 3am by next weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Good. As much as I hate the daily Mail they can be savage on there. Hopefully she’s going to take notice but in all honesty she won’t, they will all be out for the Easter wkend pushed again, poor Noah crawling about strangers and passed from pillar to post 😡

Defo for the gram
Those comments on DM make me howl. No way she can control the narrative on there and I guarantee half those people dont know tattle so it shows how much people think of her.
Its just her band of chavy ,universal credit mums who think shes hilarious when most normal people can see through their shitshow of a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those comments on DM make me howl. No way she can control the narrative on there and I guarantee half those people dont know tattle so it shows how much people think of her.
Its just her band of chavy ,universal credit mums who think shes hilarious when most normal people can see through their shitshow of a life.
Universal credit 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel awful for even typing this, I don’t think they’ll have a wake up call until something really serious happens or he dies. He’s such a lovely, adorable little boy and he deserves better parents, it breaks my heart watching the way he’s being treated. I yearn to be a mother and there she is blessed to be one and she’s more concerned with sticking tit up her nose and partying then doing what that precious boy needs
I know what you mean, sadly a lot of parents wouldn’t

They've taken eachothers names out of their bios.. not sure how long it's been like that but they had always had eachothers @ with a ring emoji
They didn’t put them back in from the last time so just still not In

Reactions: 7
I think she's possibly had a bit of a talking to at the hospital, you can't rock up with a child with a head injury and a nasty sore to the face without further questions being asked. There is no way that's that's bite either, why was she constantly trying to hide it? Bites are usually filled with pus and raised, the odd time we're the camera caught it it was more like a crater type sore.

Reactions: 25
It is a shame with her following she has so much potential, I don’t think her Mum would call her out, I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte was brought up in a similar way. Her Mum thrust her into the limelight from an early age, she knows no different and all her friends are similar. The whole saga is a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
All the articles say the accident happened at home, but it didn't - they were at a party, he was sat on that little car and there was another little one there - then she uploaded the pic of sick in her hair laughing, which was a screenshot of someone else's story, so not at home!! He must have banged his head and been sick at the party. So careless.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I literally cannot with these two!! 😡
Just watching them in Dubai was enough. If your chavvy acquaintance on Facebook was posting the stuff she does, you'd definitely flag it up.
People assume that because you have a big house and money, that your child has everything it needs. Not true at all. You need care, responsibility, maturity. You need to put your child's needs before your own!

Reactions: 22
I literally cannot with these two!! 😡
Just watching them in Dubai was enough. If your chavvy acquaintance on Facebook was posting the stuff she does, you'd definitely flag it up.
People assume that because you have a big house and money, that your child has everything it needs. Not true at all. You need care, responsibility, maturity. You need to put your child's needs before your own!
Absolutely, as long as he’s fed & got a warm bed in a clean house material things don’t matter to him like they do to us, he’s 1 year old he needs love, attention and AGE APPROPRIATE stimulation if you’re reading Charlotte. He isn’t a party animal and he doesn’t know how to flirt he needs affection u gormless cow

Reactions: 20
Would the police be notified by the hospital staff if they turned up to A&E rotten with a kid who’d bumped its head? 🤔

Would the police be notified by the hospital staff if they turned up to A&E rotten with a kid who’d bumped its head? 🤔
Suppose it might depend if they were suspicious of the cause of the injury? Or they’d had multiple visits? Im not sure, and I wouldn’t usually say this but she is one of the few people I think genuinely needs a visit from SS. She needs a real kick up the arse to make her grow up & look after her child properly before he really gets hurt

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know SS definitely would be informed ( family member in that department)
A
The mark on his little cheek ,I've never seen a bite like it,it has distinctive markings from the picture that was put on here.. almost like when you was a bit of a head when younger and branded yourself with a clippy lighter

• Sad
I know SS definitely would be informed ( family member in that department)
A
The mark on his little cheek ,I've never seen a bite like it,it has distinctive markings from the picture that was put on here.. almost like when you was a bit of a head when younger and branded yourself with a clippy lighter
Looks likes she’s ignored it & tried to hide it as well rather than deal with it. Dragging him here, there & everywhere, it’s an open wound ffs. Probably hoped it’d just go away & stop spoiling her fake filtered pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I just really hope Noah is okay. Keep thinking about that video of him exhausted at breakfast. Hopefully this is a turning point and he gets the life he deserves

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've got rid of instagram because it is so toxic. Shes proof it's dangerous. Shes ignored that poor lads needs for so long to keep up her 'lifestyle' that's just a show for others. I dont think the pair of them are happy and shes said the baby is a band aid for their relationship. They cant continue to live the way they do and car my him around like another handbag. So sad to hear what's happened to him. I hope it's a wake up call but I doubt it will be.

• Heart
His name and the engagement ring icon has gone from her bio
Knowing their relationship I bet the police have been called there because he has bleeping anger issues. Defo some nasty control freak he is.
I really hope this is a turning point for her that she needs to sort her life out but they are too narcissistic to listen to others .

• Sad
Knowing their relationship I bet the police have been called there because he has bleeping anger issues. Defo some nasty control freak he is.
I really hope this is a turning point for her that she needs to sort her life out but they are too narcissistic to listen to others .
Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
Babies/kids love and thrive of routine.. my 5 Yr old will choose a book in around 10 minutes (bet is supertato or the poo one )
Climb on my knee with manky blankie and we'll read the story,have a hot chocolate or a cup of milk then it's upstairs and in bed with her nightlights..
She'll say goodnight to her sisters and her fairy (little Lucy )

She doesn't get dragged round the streets,or to endless parties and she definitely doesn't look bleeping exhausted in the morning.

She needs to start putting that baby first

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.