Charlotte Dawson #6 Too glam to give a chuffin damn? More like sod being a mam let's order a gram..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.3 million followers and it takes her what 18 hours ish to delete the stories 😂 she really is thick as pig tit. Not supprised at the radio silence since the update. I'd like to think it was that she was looking after Noah but priorities first get back to the hotel and finish the sesh. Last words to Matt that night "make sure boyos ipad on charge cos I cant be arsed with cherub in the morning" I think if he was in hospital or ill itd be all over Instagram, she's too self absorbed not to post poorly pics for some attention for herself. Laying low because after the rant, calling her baby a party animal and he then has an accident she's made herself look a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel awful for even typing this, I don’t think they’ll have a wake up call until something really serious happens or he dies. He’s such a lovely, adorable little boy and he deserves better parents, it breaks my heart watching the way he’s being treated. I yearn to be a mother and there she is blessed to be one and she’s more concerned with sticking tit up her nose and partying then doing what that precious boy needs
It’s really bothered me him hitting his head & being in hospital, I can’t stop thinking about it, sad I know.

Your life has to change when you have children, you can’t carry on like before or drag them everywhere you go especially bars & parties. That holiday infuriated me, why take him with them, it was obviously all about them enjoying themselves.

They seriously need to grow up. And take the poor little sod to a park, a farm, soft play or somewhere he can get some actual stimulation 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They've taken eachothers names out of their bios.. not sure how long it's been like that but they had always had eachothers @ with a ring emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are also not following each other 🤨
I don’t know if it’s always been this way but I doubt it.
Imagine the level of maturity and priorities in a relationship where a child is involved if one of you’re first thoughts is ‘unfollow’ - I honestly despair where this world is going.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They've taken eachothers names out of their bios.. not sure how long it's been like that but they had always had eachothers @ with a ring emoji
His name hasn't been on hers since Dubai.

They are the sort of people that instead of pulling together and making adult decisions about their child they will point fingers and blame each other. Why was Noah sat in a highchair, in a pub restaurant, yawning with a runny nose looking absolutely exhausted and bewildered ? It's such poor parenting..the assumption being Shazza was having a lie in and Ken took him out so she could rest ...nothing is done in the best interest of Noah.

Reactions: 25
I’ve seen it come up on here a few times they’ve unfollowed each other. You would like to think maybe one has copped on that maybe everyone has a point but more likely blaming each other. No help to poor Noah. Let’s just hope there’s someone with a bit of sense around to help out although it’s yet to have been seen!

Reactions: 14
Bet they "broke up" because inspector gadget posted that pic of noah with the beer bottle and our belleh blasting goddess needs someone to blame for being called out on her tit parenting
That’s exactly what it’ll be. They’ll both be having tantrums & blaming each other for the piss poor parenting rather than looking at themselves & taking any responsibility. Until they do things won’t change for poor Noah stuck in the middle of the absolute tit show

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think if they showed that yes everything we’ve seen so far was not ok but they will learn from it then I’d cut them some slack as first time parents. However because they are making that poor child fit around them and not the other way and then apportioning blame on Noah for being the ‘flirt’ or ‘party animal’ it’s like it’s his fault they’re out on the lash. crappy parenting all round. Do better

I think if they showed that yes everything we’ve seen so far was not ok but they will learn from it then I’d cut them some slack as first time parents. However because they are making that poor child fit around them and not the other way and then apportioning blame on Noah for being the ‘flirt’ or ‘party animal’ it’s like it’s his fault they’re out on the lash. crappy parenting all round. Do better
Completely agree, calling him those stupid names implying he loves those loud, chavy parties. Poor baby has no say & no choice other than what they deem right for him. The party animal comment 🤮 always knew she was thick & self absorbed but that took it to a new level

Last edited:
The comments on the DM article are tearing them to shreds and rightly so. Bet she didn't bank on the massive backlash she's got. Well overdue in my eyes. She's strutted about like the Queen of Sheba for far too long thinking she's bleeping Miss Perfect, and now she's getting what she should have got ages ago. I hope she feels like tit because she deserves to...and him. Both lousy parents.

Reactions: 30
The comments on the DM article are tearing them to shreds and rightly so. Bet she didn't bank on the massive backlash she's got. Well overdue in my eyes. She's strutted about like the queen of Sheba for far too long thinking she's bleeping miss perfect, and now she's getting what she should have got ages ago. I hope she feels like tit because she deserves to.
Always coming on Instagram with poor me stories the backlash is well deserved, she’s had so many opportunities to change her behaviour towards Noah - she showcases his entire life so people are going to have opinions. But she didn’t want to give anything up, she’d rather listen to the arse lickers, sniff coke and give anyone normal or concerned the V’s & tell them to “chuff off”

Reactions: 17
Her PR being disingenuous here, she was being called out before he went to hospital and ppl were calling her out because he wasn’t being cared for properly, which given subsequent events, proved correct. And did the accident happen at home? If it did why on earth was he out in a restaurant afterwards looking totally exhausted instead of being at home.

Reactions: 23
Her PR being disingenuous here, she was being called out before he went to hospital and ppl were calling her out because he wasn’t being cared for properly, which given subsequent events, proved correct. And did the accident happen at home? If it did why on earth was he out in a restaurant afterwards looking totally exhausted instead of being at home.
That whole article is misleading! She had her rant after keeping him up late on the Saturday...he hadn't even had his accident then!

Reactions: 13
The comments on the DM article are tearing them to shreds and rightly so. Bet she didn't bank on the massive backlash she's got. Well overdue in my eyes. She's strutted about like the Queen of Sheba for far too long thinking she's bleeping Miss Perfect, and now she's getting what she should have got ages ago. I hope she feels like tit because she deserves to...and him. Both lousy parents.
Good , I’m glad

I hope the brands who gift her clothes have a good re think also

Reactions: 13
Delete all you want scumbags, we've got the receipts of your vile 'parenting' 😏😉👌

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.