Charlotte Dawson #6 Too glam to give a chuffin damn? More like sod being a mam let's order a gram..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Les’s other children mix with her and her mother? She was a tiny baby when he passed away she’d have no memory of him. It’s all for attention and ££! Bet his other family rue the day Les met her mum...what a mistake !! Chavvy Charl and her mum live off the name..simple as that !!

Reactions: 24
Finally someone has been brave enough to say it ! This is exactly my thoughts on what has happened.
Something about that test, if it’s real. The picture is taken in the loo, half arsed. It just doesn’t add up.. I’m convinced she had a period very close to that test or did another and got a neg. It’s been my thought since she posted it

Reactions: 8
Omg I can seriously picture it as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t cope 😂

Do Les’s other children mix with her and her mother? She was a tiny baby when he passed away she’d have no memory of him. It’s all for attention and ££! Bet his other family rue the day Les met her mum...what a mistake !! Chavvy Charl and her mum live off the name..simple as that !!
I’ve never seen them out & about together , I’m assuming they don’t have contact? Only seen sammy sunshine whatever her name is

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I’m definitely not taking the piss out of Noah he’s such an adorable little boy but I don’t think his walk seems quite right?! It reminds me of this.

Maybe he’s just bowed which is completely fine - just means there was little room in the womb for his legs but yeah proper reminds me of this meme

… and that Easter bunny is bleeping terrifying. My 2 year old hates the Easter bunny so I can only imagine how petrified Noah was.
Oooh what a nasty person you are
I’m sorry I’m definitely not taking the piss out of Noah he’s such an adorable little boy but I don’t think his walk seems quite right?! It reminds me of this.

Maybe he’s just bowed which is completely fine - just means there was little room in the womb for his legs but yeah proper reminds me of this meme

… and that Easter bunny is bleeping terrifying. My 2 year old hates the Easter bunny so I can only imagine how petrified Noah was.
Oh that's really nasty! Bu

Wow! You're nice aren't you?

Reactions: 2

Kinell. Below the belt that. Charlotte might be a divvy but Noah’s an innocent little baby.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always wondered about. I would love to know what they really think about her!

Reactions: 3
Oooh what a nasty person you are

Oh that's really nasty! Bu

Wow! You're nice aren't you?
Kinell. Below the belt that. Charlotte might be a divvy but Noah’s an innocent little baby.
Christ I literally said I wasn’t taking the piss it wasn’t meant to cause offence!! I’d laugh if it was my child it’s a funny cute thing. 🙄 I’m not nasty looking at the majority of what is bloody commented here on somebody having or not had a miscarriage and whatever else. I’ve deleted it now so hope you’re happy.

Reactions: 5
My daughter had a chemical pregnancy some years ago. She had a positive test then a negative a week later.

Reactions: 2
You’re below the belt if you take the piss out of Noah - I can’t find that persons comment

Take all the piss out of Charlotte etc , leave Noah out of it. He’s a lovely , innocent child !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.