Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Bruised all over his face, you big disgrace, waving your piss sticks all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

noseynora21

Chatty Member
What’s the awful news? You’re shit patents?!
Her friends have probs said ‘we’re having a party but please don’t bring Noah because you can’t look after him properly and the party isn’t for kids’ and Trace has said she can’t babysit so they’re fucked and got to stay in.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

kj135

VIP Member
The thing is, celebs saying this site is just trolls. NO, this site calls out bullshit from these so called celebs that people follow. And they can’t handle that! I’m sick of these so called celebs selling shite, scamming people, making up lies, then crying about this site because they’ve been found out and make us look the bad guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I really hope social services checks them out. If this was a single mum on a council estate taking a 1 year old to parties there would be uproar.

I'm not sure even a warning from social services would stop their lifestyle and the poor baby bearing the brunt of it.
This ! Classism exists , and SS are stretched. If they turned up , they’d find a clean house , some food , a bedroom and some toys. Which on the surface , is a lot more than some other children and possibly close it off. The issue here is their VALUES. They do not prioritise that Child, they’re selfish , they lack an understanding if basic needs, and that I think would be overlooked by our stretched systems.
I don’t work for SS I must add , just my own perception.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

choccychops

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Charlotte’s had some awful news...or was it just to distract us from from Noah’s bruise?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
New to this thread. Work in a minor injury department, health visitor will have been informed and (I personally would have) made a safeguarding referral if parents were drunk and bought toddler in with a head injury so bad he blacked out!
Now I'm intrigued to know what the bad news is

• Heart
Reactions: 52

gossip29

VIP Member
I messaged Matt as I was so concerned at how ill Noah looked in the breakfast post. He was very defensive but after some abuse, accusing me of being a sad, single parent with nothing better to do, this was his response
Why did you message him? Sorry I find this dead weird 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

WeefBellington

VIP Member
It’s total bullshit. Imagine losing a baby and announcing it and aiming the post at people from a forum. She’s pulled the miscarriage card because she knows that if someone had a pop at her they would get ripped into .. same as that bloody ash and saff who lost baby A. Does my head in that they get away with being pricks because she’s apparently had a miscarriage .. total bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Maybe the Les statue came to life and told her what a horrible, entitled little shit she really is and now he’s stormed off.

It’s unlikely but it’s a theory I quite enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I can’t understand why she would even tell Noah she’s pregnant, fair enough he’s still really little and might not understand properly, well I dunno actually, my kid was quite switched on at that age, I could have a conversation with her by 18 months. Anyway my point is, now she will have to tell him oh no mummy isn’t having a baby now. Why oh why would you even tell a small child until at least your 12 week scan??? Oh ye for insta clout and engagement 🤢 I’m pregnant and my kid is an arl woman but she doesn’t know yet because I’m terrified something could go wrong. And as for giving him the pissy stick to hold, world fail me. Scruffy twat

I smell a rat here lads. Something ain’t adding up

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Flozzie

Pity party incoming , crying stories & the odd mention of grandad statue ( of course )
It takes awful news to take her away from social media, not the fact her sons been in hospital and he needs looking after. "Noahs fine, its me that's not OK" course it's you Charlotte why would it be anyone else the world revolves around you.

Shall we all play pity party bingo? Quoting xxexposethemallxx
1. Crying stories
2. Mention of granite grandad

I'm adding
3. Nowahhhhhhh
4. I've been so out of it
5. I'm giving an extra discount on tan and belleh blaster for you all because I'm sad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

teddyeddyeddy

i had no idea who this woman was until today but just wow, wow, wow.

she’s got to be one of the lowest forms of pond scum i’ve ever encountered in my entire life. i feel genuinely disturbed reading these past couple of threads. my little boy is the same age as hers and they even look a little similar but they couldn’t be more different, my son has a shine to him, you can see how healthy and loved he is just in the light in his eyes and how sturdy he is. that baby noah is being abused and neglected. i used to be a right nit bag before i got pregnant, in clubs every weekend shoving shit up my nose, but the day i pissed on that stick it all stopped IMMEDIATELY, i can barely manage 2 or 3 drinks now. i literally can’t imagine as a mother being able to treat my son the way she does? it goes against all my instincts to protect and love and care for the child i carried. as for the miscarriage, it’s a load of shit imo. that test is negative, no matter which way you squint at it. such a carelessly thrown together video to take the heat off what a shit person she is. every single adult around that little boy is failing him and i hope they all hang their heads in shame seeing the way he looks, all the marks on his precious little face and the sad look in his eyes. kids have accidents all the time but there’s something wrong there, alarm bells are ringing big time. it feels so wrong to be able to watch this much of a strangers child (i don’t put my son on the internet at all but that’s another topic entirely) but some people really will do anything for a few quid. nasty bunch of cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Something doesn’t add up…….she’s been drunk since Mother’s Day it was clear on her stories in London. But whatever the case, they’re not “bloody good parents” they’re selfish & immature and don’t prioritise the child they have, so definitely not ready for another baby!

Reactions: 44