Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Don't ever make eye contact with Chazza if you see her cos you'll be Nowah's babysitter for the next 24 hours.
She really gives no shits as to who she leaves him with, as long as she can get out on the gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lorny

VIP Member
Why do they take him to every party and wedding going. Fair enough if they want to go but they drag him along dressed like a little Victorian ghost child and pass him round every drunk fucker. This pair really need to rein it in because it’s an absolute joke how pissed up everyone gets and poor Noah always seems to be the only kid there so always gets harassed.

Flozzie

Cant believe they are letting him crawl down the isle of plane. Feel so sorry for him. He's going to be one of those kids who just randomly walks off when they are out in public and she'll absolutely shit herself. All the encouragement with him "flirting" with strangers too hes not going to learn that different people aren't safe. Any weirdo could wonder up to him and say shakey shakey, offer him a chip and he'd be gone xx

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
It’s really upset me tbh seeing him like this. He looks so confused and overwhelmed all the time and now unwell looking too. It’s really heartbreaking. He shouldn’t be at all these grown up parties. He should be toddling round a play park, at soft play, a petting zoo etc and tucked up in bed at a reasonable time.

It’s really not difficult to put your childrens needs first, it’s bloody instinct surely? Before mine came along I did whatever I pleased and now I spend my free time doing things I think he would enjoy/benefit from because he absolutely comes first. I can’t cope with the selfishness😡

• Sad

aquabella

Long time lurker but I had to create an account to comment. As a mum myself I tend to mind my own business when it comes to how others parent because each to their own what works for one family is different for another but when its a child's safety involved i find it hard to hold back.

So Chazza co sleeps with Noah which is fine i think co sleeping is great if it works for you I co sleep with my son. But Co sleeping has to be done safely and one of the safety guidelines is that a child shouldn't be in bed with you if one parent has consumed alcohol so the fact they both sleep with him when they're most likely blackout drunk is terrifying.

I consider myself a pretty laidback parent but compared to chazza I'm mrs trunchball 😂. My son's 11 months he understands the word no and stops doing what he shouldn't be doing. He understands the words "gentle hands" and knows not to pull hair or smack. He also says a number of words because we constantly read and talk to him. We always introduce him to new foods and honestly there's days where I feel too tired to cook or he's clinging to me and I can't cook so I offer him easy foods which is usually fruit and veg. I mean honestly how hard is it to wash some fruit for you child.

And i agree with her you have to break routine sometimes so maybe she should break her routine of taking her son out on the sesh and switch things up and give him a bath book and bed. Oh and here I was thinking I had a party animal because we have weekly dance afternoons

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
59511A5E-DFB5-465F-824F-2BE205EC1E51.jpeg

The state of this. A middle aged woman forcing her daughter to pose next to that fucking statue so she can get a like and a mention from Charlotte 😂😂😂 She even tagged Charlotte and Tracey in it the sad cow

• Haha
  • Sick

Womblewoo

VIP Member
If you take notice all her so called friends are all coke heads or druggies of some sort who she associates with. Is wandering how you lost that weight so quick Charlotte!!! And it’s not from fucking exercise I can bet on that!!!

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Have we ever seen him (seeing as she films fucking everything) doing normal 1 year old stuff? Playing on a slide or a swing actually outside rather than inside ALL the time? Even going out for a walk and feeding the ducks?

Everything is geared around carting him to their own social events or filming him playing or eating in the house over and over again.

He seemed very relaxed and comfortable in the water on holiday, take him to the swimming pool? Just do something with him besides shoving a camera in his face and treating him like an accessory or performer😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Guarantee her ma will be all ‘you’re a great mum , your dad is here , that could happen to anyone’

yes accidents do happen , that kid has been out more this weekend ALONE than I have been out all year.

I hope SS do get involved , but I think they would close the case as they would get a load of lip servicenoff Them all.

So sad , Noah is gravely under stimulated , he doesn’t really babble. Then when he does go out, it’s over stimulation with loud noise and people. It’s a car crash we just sit and watch.

• Sad

wiganuser

VIP Member
Exactly! I totally understand that some babies are just bad sleepers, but a consistent calming down routine and bedtime should at least be attempted. She feeds him shit, lets him stay up til 9pm running around playing with toys and then puts him in her bed with an 80” 4K TV on full blast. She’s so thick it’s unbelievable. I’ve had my daughter’s bedtime routine fairly consistent since 5 months - obviously exceptions if we go out for dinner or visiting family but I’ve never had her up playing at 9pm 😂 - it took a lot of work and sleepless nights but she’s now 1 and sleeps through the night and if she wakes up she puts herself back to sleep. It’s really not difficult, just requires effort and patience. Too much hard work for our Chazza though.
Same girl, my 2 were in a strict routine from the get go and everyone tells me it's a fluke how mine go sleep. It's not, kids thrive off routine and sleep, its lazy, soft arse parents who cant be arsed and give onto kids demands. Evenings should be for your alone time,.couldnt think of anything worse than my kids playing at 10pm at night

• Heart

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
First time commenting here, jesus that poor poor baby, her stories from last night are hideous. The beer bottles being shoved in his face, just horrible. And his poor wee face 😔 very sad indeed.
If this is content she feels happy sharing then I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors.

Lorny

VIP Member
Seriously, stafu!! This is beyond ridiculous. Les would be labelled a sexist obnoxious old man if he were around in this age. He really wasn’t that great 🙄
Noah found or he was plonked there for yet another photo opportunity so folk can be reminded that she’s his daughter and that’s his grandson. Oooohhh I hope we get a photo later of one of them gurning, that would be great and really hilarious 🙄

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Noah in his jarmies for breakfast , clearly haven’t even brushed his hair or washed his face , probs in his stinking pissing nappy from last night. CHARLOTTE WE CAN ALL SEE THIS AND I FEEL EMBARRASSED THAT A NIGHT ON THE MARCHING POWDER WITH RANDOMS WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN CHILD.

Krm2011

VIP Member
...and yet she STILL couldn't resist putting a sad face pathetic pic on whilst in A&E! If I was her I'd have been far too concerned as well as ashamed! But there she is posting away for attention! I literally said yesterday something is going to happen to that little boy. Pair of scumbags !!!!!!

• Heart