Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone else goes on a day out dressed in shorts/T-shirt etc and she goes dressed likes she’s just come out of a tarts bedroom in carry on slapper. She has zero fashion sense.

Of course the kids had to be dressed in the same colour too, she’s such a sad twit.

I wonder where F1 got that level of entitlement?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, she is so highbrow, all she can get is Peacocks sponsorship.
She isn't employed by Peacocks - she is part of their affiliate programme. Anyone of us could join and do the same.

She earns a percentage per sale via her code/link. She can pick and choose what items she advertises but it seems she goes for the mass promo ones like the Caprice range the other day - I'm thinking with those she doesn't have to pay for the clothes she wears for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can guarantee all the P1 teachers in the local schools are taking bets of which poor sod is going to have him in their class. He’s going to be an absolute nightmare pupil, and Chazza is defos the type to complain if a teacher tries to discipline him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can guarantee all the P1 teachers in the local schools are taking bets of which poor sod is going to have him in their class. He’s going to be an absolute nightmare pupil, and Chazza is defos the type to complain if a teacher tries to discipline him
She’ll likely pull him out of school when she realises the school aren’t happy with his feral behaviour and attempt to ‘home school’ him. He’s got another year, hasn’t he, until he starts reception? If so there is hope for him yet but Chazza won’t think she’s doing anything wrong

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 4
This thread takes the piss out of how little exercise she does in her workouts but you're not considering the effort she needs to put in lifting Judeh the medicine ball since she started force feeding him....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
IMG_1223.png

Her make up application is absolutely horrendous, and she calls herself a MUA? 😂😂 Any decent MUA would know that heavy cakey foundation settles into all your fine lines and wrinkles and turns patchy!! Don’t get me started on those eyebrows and that horrible clown lipliner. She is an embarassment, I can’t believe she thinks this looks good 😂😂

IMG_1224.png

Also look what she’s done to this poor girls face … there is a option on FaceTune where you can apply photoshopped make up and that’s exactly what she’s done here, if you zoom in on her eyes it’s really obvious where she’s photoshopped lashes and eyeliner. You might need to photoshop your ugly pan faced mug Chazza - absolutely disgusting to be photoshopping a child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 3014133
Her make up application is absolutely horrendous, and she calls herself a MUA? 😂😂 Any decent MUA would know that heavy cakey foundation settles into all your fine lines and wrinkles and turns patchy!! Don’t get me started on those eyebrows and that horrible clown lipliner. She is an embarassment, I can’t believe she thinks this looks good 😂😂

View attachment 3014137
Also look what she’s done to this poor girls face … there is a option on FaceTune where you can apply photoshopped make up and that’s exactly what she’s done here, if you zoom in on her eyes it’s really obvious where she’s photoshopped lashes and eyeliner. You might need to photoshop your ugly pan faced mug Chazza - absolutely disgusting to be photoshopping a child.
The lipstick on the teeth 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone else goes on a day out dressed in shorts/T-shirt etc and she goes dressed likes she’s just come out of a tarts bedroom in carry on slapper. She has zero fashion sense.

Of course the kids had to be dressed in the same colour too, she’s such a sad twit.

" Carry on Slapper " hahahahaaaa dead 💀💀😆

GPXKV3baoAAmfee.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 3014133

View attachment 3014137
She’s really got the vibe of an old fish wife going on, dumpy wrinkly sweaty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still using Taylor for her shite fake Lunn Poly business I see.

*if anyone contacts you in relation to this and it's not from me or a page I've said then they are in no way connected to me* hummmm what have you been up too Chazza
" Lunn Poly" 😃 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13