Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3009820View attachment 3009821View attachment 3009822View attachment 3009823View attachment 3009824

She’s about as sexy as a used tampon. Probably smells like one too.

Her total lack of muscle tone is really noticeable for someone who exercises regularly 🤥 Notice in every one of these she has pulled the knickers right up to hold in her fat gut. Her legs are nowhere near as slim as she photoshops them to be either - she’s dumpy, saggy and has a gut the size of a tyre due to all the processed food and alcohol she puts into her gob and the fact she does ZERO exercise.
bleeping HELL🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely if you are ‘maintaining’ you still actually weigh yourself weekly? Otherwise how do you know you are ‘maintaining’ and not GAINING???? #confused.com 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The 2024 Lytham Club Day & Rose Queen Festival.

matt_sarsfield_1719088017478.jpg
matt_sarsfield_1719088021899.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240622-212651~2.png

Reactions: 6
Those bumper cars look like they have the chav rhinestone gems stuck on the front. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a manky ugly looking pair of trainers they are. They remind me of when the whites have been been washed and a sneaky black sock has made them go grey.
Bless him, he's also triple knotted the big fat laces so he don't trip over them. 😉

Screenshot_20240622_214117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Surely if you are ‘maintaining’ you still actually weigh yourself weekly? Otherwise how do you know you are ‘maintaining’ and not GAINING???? #confused.com 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking this also, I honestly thought it was an old video as she’s always got that nightie on. Does she think that makes she look skinny or weighs less

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"It's 5pm somewhere". Filthy old drunk.

charlottedawsy_1719107429453.jpg

charlottedawsy_1719107454115.jpg
charlottedawsy_1719107459606.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
WTAF? So that is a cocktail presumably and it’s spilling over into her young child’s drink?

Those children are not safe in any way with their parents, physically or psychologically, children’s services really do need to step in at this points I mean actually this time.

Reactions: 12
She's extremely needy and bribes him all the time. No 'real' man would put up with her. Let's face it, if I had a cardboard cut-out of my dead dad and fed a statue chips n gravy, Mr Crazy would have me sectioned! 😂 He's in it for the lifestyle but that won't last forever. Also, he's most certainly not an oil painting either. He's just as repulsive as her! 🤢

They deserve each other.
He's a fuckboy.

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely got a booze problem,she’s a wreck,I’m not going to apricot again if she has been,that’s how much I dislike her.

Reactions: 16
I think as he gets old F2 is definitely going to be the most popular with everyone. He just doesn't have that pissy, whiney personality of F1. You can see he has a warm personality and it very easy going.

It's a shame because once they start the insecure, attention seeking whining, it stays with them for life. All Chazza's fault. She has been an inconsistent, spineless, waste of space parent.

Well that’s a new low, not only showing your own kid in the bath but someone else’s as well!

• Wow
  • Sad
I think as he gets old F2 is definitely going to be the most popular with everyone. He just doesn't have that pissy, whiney personality of F1. You can see he has a warm personality and it very easy going.

It's a shame because once they start the insecure, attention seeking whining, it stays with them for life. All Chazza's fault. She has been an inconsistent, spineless, waste of space parent.
I think Jude is lovely. He seems a happy baby and I hope he stays that way. F1 is a brat and will be a nightmare when he starts school I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she wrote this message herself pissed. Notice the big giveaway 'obviously wearing your tan too".

Wow has she got a drink problem. Defnitely spiralling.

Screenshot_20240623-134938~2.png

---
Probably left her in bed this morning with a hangover.

matt_sarsfield_1719148139489.jpg

---
God help him.

Screenshot_20240623-144741~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4